What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 1:40, Thunder scared the kid....:cry:

Its surely is a nice effort ..
but y the hell the JFTs dont complete the Vertical Loop .....
here also the exited the loop after about 270 degree !!!

Thanks for the share Taimi.

So there were 3 of them flying. Seems like they are practicing for some Air Show.

Or perhaps practicing WVR.. tight circles look like telltale merge maneuvers.
Two circle and single circle fights.

Looks like some new students are getting their hands on the Thunder, with IPs noting their performance in high AOA WVR.

Beauty

407371_140817066030933_100003079211417_188248_1408227541_n.jpg

20742921935208474591113.jpg

This picture is believed to be taken over Peshawar of a JF-17 belonging to 26th Squadron carrying SD-10s.

I believe TaimiKhan has the answer to it.

Wow. What a brain power!

One thing I hate is, when the people post same thing with different title.
There was a video from 2009. Pakistani post was heavy attacked by terrorists on Eid and we faced severe casualties.
That is when AH-1s were called in and the tide was turned over. The video was by some young officer which featured the dead bodies and injured being given first aid.

The same thing appeared on youtube uploaded by some teenager with title saying that this was after US/NATO attack on Pakistani post and thousands of people believed him.

I didn't believe in the picture above myself, cause of the JF-17 is flying with SD-10 over Peshawar, TaimiKhan would have already enlighten us and post some pictures/video of it.

Cheers!

Wow. What a brain power!

One thing I hate is, when the people post same thing with different title.
There was a video from 2009. Pakistani post was heavy attacked by terrorists on Eid and we faced severe casualties.
That is when AH-1s were called in and the tide was turned over. The video was by some young officer which featured the dead bodies and injured being given first aid.

The same thing appeared on youtube uploaded by some teenager with title saying that this was after US/NATO attack on Pakistani post and thousands of people believed him.

I didn't believe in the picture above myself, cause of the JF-17 is flying with SD-10 over Peshawar, TaimiKhan would have already enlighten us and post some pictures/video of it.

Cheers!

So far, JF-17s are flying with nothing on them, no fuel tanks, no dummy missiles even.

They are still in the testing, training and updation stage.

So far, JF-17s are flying with nothing on them, no fuel tanks, no dummy missiles even.

They are still in the testing, training and updation stage.

No fuel tanks? Seems like they are having a really limited operational zone to keep the pilots avoid the western border.
But we all are assured that the base has got drop tanks!

No fuel tanks? Seems like they are having a really limited operational zone to keep the pilots avoid the western border.
But we all are assured that the base has got drop tanks!
The JF-17 can coverup the whole western border without having the drop tanks or extra-fuel....:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom