What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JF-17 can coverup the whole western border without having the drop tanks or extra-fuel....:smokin:

That is true. But I was not talking on West of peshawar, I was talking about South-West.

i think jf-17 can easily cover both boarders without drop tanks.

This is not a TROLL effort or causing trouble.

There is so much misinformation posted on PDF its very diffcult to work out wats real wats jingoism.

SD10 BVR missle has this been thro full testing and is it active on the 2 sdqs on thunders.

ONLY i have feeling that it is not YET ready and i have never seen THUNDERS with SD10 BVRS as yet.

can we confirm plz

There is so much misinformation posted on PDF its very diffcult to work out wats real wats jingoism.

SD10 BVR missle has this been thro full testing and is it active on the 2 sdqs on thunders.

ONLY i have feeling that it is not YET ready and i have never seen THUNDERS with SD10 BVRS as yet.

can we confirm plz

first time in my life i agree with you SD-10BVR are under going tests and not yet ready to combat at this time .

can we confirm plz

first time in my life i agree with you SD-10BVR are under going tests and not yet ready to combat at this time .

sd-10s, and many weapons are already integrated but will be mounted when needed. Testing phase will go on for a while now but they are also battle ready.

can we confirm plz

To confirm, you'll need to send in a Mig 29....:D

can we confirm plz

They are ready. Like Nabil said, they will be mounted when needed. Surely the ADA has them.
Just like flares/chaffs.

still i am not gonna accept the story till we have images like amraam and CFT .as i think they will take images when first time they will load them on operational air base like amraams at shahbaz dears .

just because we didn't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. :)

well atleast we all agree that the current block will carry SD-10 and c-802 anti ship missles.
are they integrated yet ?, we have no solid info but most reports suggest that they are.

Latest picture.

FC-1_SD-10A1.jpg

SD-10 BVRS continue testing phase and compatible with radars, keep testing. :tup:

can we confirm plz

JF17 is BVR capable Aircraft...
Look at the pic of JF17 with SD10A ..

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

But SD10A dont meet PAF and JF17 requirements.....so another version of SD10 is in development......
The issue is not in JF17 but in the missile....that needs to suit JF17. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom