What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not eactly right now but Nabil gave very true and real picture about its specs within his posts plus AntiBody's specs say the same thing......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The most important of all is it having AESA radar...and more longer BVR....

I Pray the news of AESA is true (Presence of AESA will surely raise the bar to whole new level )... but in the Chienese designer presentation he showed upgrades such as IFR, addition of hard point etc...but he didnt said any thing abt AESA.....n mentioned PDR as primary type of radar on JFT ...

I Pray the news of AESA is true (Presence of AESA will surely raise the bar to whole new level )... but in the Chienese designer presentation he showed upgrades such as IFR, addition of hard point etc...but he didnt said any thing abt AESA.....n mentioned PDR as primary type of radar on JFT ...

Is it not difficult to give a general presentation on a plane they plan to be very customised? Was he talking of the Standard variant? There might be a PLAAF variant, then the JF-17 variant, etc. I belive it is too early to have a “low cost plane” with a standard variant that comes with AESA. AESA at the moment is “deluxe” by any measure.

06_05.gif

i hope this is true , i am just reading this article right now-- read last para

now, whats the credibility of this columnist?
it may be possible that China want BLOCK 2 which will more advanced than BLOCK 1 and few days back somewhere it is mentioned that China is evaluating JF 17 for PLAAF

If U check out the posts of Nabil U will find out that AESA is confirmed. If don't get AESA for our block II then its capabilities can't match western fighterz cuz their all fighters are getting AESA nowadays. Nabil even posted the picture of AESA radar specially developed for our Thunder....So there is no question of block II without AESA...thats the reason our block II is comparable or even better than F-16 block 60 given to UAE.Nabil is the inside source working on JF thunder project......:)

AESA is there and that is for sure.... But IMO it wont be standard, it will be integrated on will of the AF..

Interesting! Where did this come from? How loaded? Maybe assume NTW.

I think they have not released or we don't have the test conditions, so the info is of limited use.

captured the shot from the video of jft chief designer presentation

i think PAK-CHINA friendship is great and it would definately bring value to our defence capabilities

krash do you have the software to get the snaps of the videos? as there were roughly 7-8 presentation slides in this video that can be used for the info pool thread-- thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom