What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
5947752214_06d21c38aa.jpg

Probably the next blk :undecided:

Cannot confirm.. From what we are hearing in Dubai, the second block is going to be twin seater and coming in 2012.
This certainly cannot be it. Though there is a J-10 next to the unmarked fighter.

Cannot confirm.. From what we are hearing in Dubai, the second block is going to be twin seater and coming in 2012.
This certainly cannot be it. Though there is a J-10 next to the unmarked fighter.

Not just twin seater alone but the aircrafts of Block2 will also include twin seater too. Thats what the article says

Where that foto with what looks like 5 or 6 JF-17s in a raw, with cover and in shelters and in China? Part of the series of photos speculated to be an Block II Thunder. ... ... I am thinking, could those handful of planes be the PAF Squadron said to be in China?

The second block is NOT the twin seater. I have said repeatedly that it has a total revamping in radar, avionics, RCS reduction with diamond nose, EW etc. twin seater is blk 1config with two seats more like an f-16b/ d. It can also be equipped with blk 2 config.

Where that foto with what looks like 5 or 6 JF-17s in a raw, with cover and in shelters and in China? Part of the series of photos speculated to be an Block II Thunder. ... ... I am thinking, could those handful of planes be the PAF Squadron said to be in China?

stealth_jpg_thumb.jpg

not eactly right now but Nabil gave very true and real picture about its specs within his posts plus AntiBody's specs say the same thing......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The most important of all is it having AESA radar...and more longer BVR....

06_05.gif

As per today's column of Mr. Altaf Hasan Qureshi in Jang Newspaper, China has placed an order of "1000" JF-17 Thunders for it's Air Force. . He is making reference to his Interaction with Air Marshal(R) Shahid Lateef ( chief Project Manager of JF-17 thunder Project). Moreover, Egyptian Air Force order of thunder is also in pipeline. Needless to say due to Economies of scale price of Thunder will be reduced further. Image: http://e.jang.com.pk/11-17-2011/Kara...ages/06_05.gif Given the fact that, Chinese have to replace a huge fleet of ageing air craft, Thunder would have been a feasible and cost effective candidate.

i hope this is true , i am just reading this article right now-- read last para

now, whats the credibility of this columnist?

the only reason i put it was because that ths guy said that he quoted the project manager else i wouldnt have posted this news but then again my Urdu is well really weak so do correct me if wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom