What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I had one of my Mandarin speaking friends translate this article. Thanks!

ÊÀ½çÂÛ̳Íø£ºÊÀ½ç¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ÊÀ½ç¾üÊÂÂÛ̳

The prototype of domestic-made engine WS12, which will be used in FC-1 (a.k.a. J-10), is reported to simulate US-made F404 instead of Russia-made RD93. After years of exploration, the thrust of this new engine can easily reach 95KN. It is also said that, with new materials used in FC-1, the thrust-ratio can achieve 1.05, which is comparative to the medium-sized battle planes of western countries. FC-1 with new engine can take off after 400 meters (roughly 1/4 miles) taxiing. The estimate of WS12 market is optimistic. Pakistani engineers have been involved in the entire process of manufacture improvement.

here is the Google translate.

Fierce Dragon "fighter dress up domestic WS12 engine has started, and was supposed to be imitating the Russian RD93 of WS12, said that in fact was actually similar to the U.S. F404!

"Tarzan" is actually the imitation of F404?

Taishan is the fishing really 9500, I said something like how the first half RD93

zt:

FC-1's other export-oriented and domestic-type use FWS12 engine

That is, 20 has been pushed out of the so-called new prototype is the imitation of F404, the current through the increase to the same tall and RD33 easy to 95KN thrust. That through some of the rumors, the new FC-1 after the use of new materials Thrust 1.05, three generations have been sufficient to medium-sized machine against the West, but not the domestic type with this program is still using the original engine do not know.

The emerging model, has been seen in other countries. Estimate the market is not small. Pakistani people took part in the whole of the improvement (of course, is to learn) how to pick, but Pakistan do not know.

If China's fourth generation avionics, it is estimated that we have to wait, and if the French avionics, it is not generally a silver.

The new engine installed FC-1 skating 400 meters is enough to fly a little more.'ve Heard all the staff in March on the very spot made a very one-month salary bonus ......

F404
20100504015714196126.jpg

20100504015722245435.jpg

http://bbs.wforum.com/wmf/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=65396

what about the ws-13?

so ws-12 will replace rd-93...?

Hi, I had one of my Mandarin speaking friends translate this article. Thanks!

ÊÀ½çÂÛ̳Íø£ºÊÀ½ç¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ÊÀ½ç¾üÊÂÂÛ̳

The prototype of domestic-made engine WS12, which will be used in FC-1 (a.k.a. J-10), is reported to simulate US-made F404 instead of Russia-made RD93. After years of exploration, the thrust of this new engine can easily reach 95KN. It is also said that, with new materials used in FC-1, the thrust-ratio can achieve 1.05, which is comparative to the medium-sized battle planes of western countries. FC-1 with new engine can take off after 400 meters (roughly 1/4 miles) taxiing. The estimate of WS12 market is optimistic. Pakistani engineers have been involved in the entire process of manufacture improvement.

It shows how mature the writter is.

WS-12 has TVC Nozzels and i suppose Both Engines would be Used in different variants of Thunder.

WS-13 supposedly has 100KTN of Thurst.

so what about those ordered rd-93 engines by china..

India have 100% TOT for SU-30mki.

Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAL chairman said that "from next month onwards india will manufacture SU-30 mki from row M/T":smitten:

and i don't have to tell you the advantages of local manufacturing of military equpment, do i ?:undecided:

Just want to point out that india have 100% TOT of Su-30 Mki.

IN just 5 years in future india is going to have 100% TOT in PAKFA, MMRCA(F-18 or Tyfoon or Rafael) including Engine and Radar, while pakistan don't even have 100 % TOT of JF-17 !!!!!!!!

My Main point was, Get 100% TOT from China in JF-17, Give your own engineer,technical person and manufacturing sector work and more important experience in high tech equipments.

India and pakistan both were lacking in this field, but india have take many many serious steps.:smitten:

Knowledge is a vary powerfull weapon........ start useing it...:)

if you have cash anything and everything is possible, but the problem with pakistan is that cash seems to disappear every time, all the time, most of the time other wise we could have been making our second fighter and engines by now and so on. another problem with the pakistani people is that they cannot see others doing better then them, even if they are worse themselves. If one guy will try to do something better new or different the people around him not let him achieve a positive goal, they will stop him because that person will make them look like **** plus get all the browny points. politics, greed, racism, corruption, that why we are behind from the rest of the world. Our enemy knows that it is our weakness and they use it against us. So we are always under their rule of thumb. and that is what is happening to pakistan right now, we are forced to fight a war that is not ours, kill our own people in the name of war on terror, the country is shakey the west does what ever it likes in our country etc etc

I would like to see Pakistan with zero tolerance on corruption, strict laws, obeyed by everyone from the top govt offical to the zamidars and to the mali. Pakistan is an islamic country but Islam is just over rated, there needs to be proper guide lines on religion, politics etc etc. I hope that there will be the day when Pakistan will really prosper. It is not something that is impossible. its our greed, low /negative attitude that refrains us from achieving it.
Its:pakistan: time to wake up

what are the specs of Vixen 500 radar?any one knw?share with me

as per wiki its range is 65Km..which i think is very much low..
If its true then we must never go for this radar even if it is AESA

what are the specs of Vixen 500 radar?any one knw?share with me

as per wiki its range is 65Km..which i think is very much low..
If its true then we must never go for this radar even if it is AESA

We have rejected Vixen-500 AESA & i suppose now we would look for Vixen-1000E AESA.

We have rejected Vixen-500 AESA & i suppose now we would look for Vixen-1000E AESA.

its good then
what are the specs of vixen 1000E AESA..
and can you provide me a link which say we are looking for vixen 1000E AESA

mar-1 brazilian anti radar missile . how it works . how pilot decides when to launch missle . is their any targetting system in jf-17?

its good then
what are the specs of vixen 1000E AESA..
and can you provide me a link which say we are looking for vixen 1000E AESA

Vixen 1000 is for 4.5th gen AC's

Origin
Italy
Sweden

Program Status:
Under Development

Contractor/s
Galileo Avionica
Saab
Saab Microwave Systems
SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems

Family Members
Vixen 500E

Pakistan currently using SELEX_Galileo Radar GRIFO S7 for JF-17

Deduction range > 50NM (94KM + KM)
Tracking range > 40NM (74KM + KM)
Scan Coverage ± 60° both in Azimuth and Elevation
Track while scan 10 targets tracked, 8 displayed

vixen 500 its only lower in rage then SELEX_Galileo Radar GRIFO S7 (Which is already used by PAF for JF-17), but higher in quality and cost

vixen 500

Track While Scan > 10 Targets
SAR Resolution < 3 m
Track Formation Range (look down) > 25 nm
Track Formation Range (look up) > 35 nm

Vixen 1000 under development. But its for Eurofighter or Gripen and might be offered to India in its MRCA deal

Vixen 1000 is for 4.5th gen AC's

Origin
Italy
Sweden

Program Status:
Under Development

Contractor/s
Galileo Avionica
Saab
Saab Microwave Systems
SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems

Family Members
Vixen 500E

Pakistan currently using SELEX_Galileo Radar GRIFO S7 for JF-17

Deduction range > 50NM (94KM + KM)
Tracking range > 40NM (74KM + KM)
Scan Coverage ± 60° both in Azimuth and Elevation
Track while scan 10 targets tracked, 8 displayed

vixen 500 its only lower in rage then SELEX_Galileo Radar GRIFO S7 (Which is already used by PAF for JF-17), but higher in quality and cost

vixen 500

Track While Scan > 10 Targets
SAR Resolution < 3 m
Track Formation Range (look down) > 25 nm
Track Formation Range (look up) > 35 nm

Vixen 1000 under development. But its for Eurofighter or Gripen and might be offered to India in its MRCA deal

Pakistan is not using Grifi S7 radar for JF-17s, it has a Chinese radar of the KLJ series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom