What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"a country has ordered more than 100 JF17s"

this news come from this video

i think it is Egypt

Inshallh it will be operational by the end of this year! may even be earlier than expected!
guys i just wann repeat the saem thing that the project is going at a pase more than most of us had expected. PAF is well on track to acheive the goal of required number well within time!

i guess Sir. Murad Khan can support my views!

regards!

Well as we Pakistanis have a habit of Sucking every thing to the end A-5s will have the same fate, A-5s have shown PAF again and again that it can out live its potential time. Yes they will be grounded but till we have enough thunders they will remain in service.
Its one fighter which does not go into a spin put a A-5 into a spin you need to actually be nuts and crazy to get it to go into a spin.

Bro Why pasting a Phed pic ??? find the right picture which shows the shadow of the massive bombs under the wings. This has been wrongly PSed.

Is it true that Pakistan Navy will buy a squadron of JF-17's ? and it will be the first time a fighter squadron will be directly under Pakistan Navy command.

Is it true that Pakistan Navy will buy a squadron of JF-17's ? and it will be the first time a fighter squadron will be directly under Pakistan Navy command.

In that case PN should have there own pilots, PAF can train them they go to the same processing of a GDP, Why because PN with there Whites thing of them superior than PAF in 71 was ZAKA keep telling the Navy that this is a Pakitani ship PNS zafar I think and I can see the men waving at me Navel command said bull **** shoot and they were all killed. The same afternoon PN found that they screwed up and blamed PAF good thing PAF was listening to it, ZAKA resigned the very next day in anger and sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom