What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than JF17 looks pretty modern, its not impressive. If you look at the aerodynamics of the craft, it does not require sophisticated engineering to make them.

I think JF17 is nothing more than just help Pakistan to acquire better aviation manufacturing capability. The real fighter jet for Pak is probably J10, and they are getting F-16 too. JF17 is most likely for export to other countries by Pak to make money and we also have a share. Its just easier for Pak to export arms than China, since when China did something in this area, everyone tended to scream through their lungs.

I think there might be Pakistan pilots co-trained in China for J10 just in case, while China is working on something else. Recent news has pointed out that China seems to have a production problem with their own turbine engines, I don't believe its a smoking-mirror by Chinese, thus I don't know how well the plan might be going. China can't deliver J10 to Pak yet since that will stoke fire on Sino-India relations. If Pak obtains US crafts, at least India won't scream.

Other than JF17 looks pretty modern, its not impressive. If you look at the aerodynamics of the craft, it does not require sophisticated engineering to make them.
well it is the first one that we have ever made, our previous experience was limited to maintainance and some minor upgradation of the old fleet that PAF possesed. it is good enough as it can fly asd lethal enough as it will be firing all those current generation missiles and ammunition. though in its current specs, it is more of a stop-gap role but expect it to be taken to next level with massive upgrades planes and the potential to plane to dissolve them. it have been repeatedy said that plane was designed keeping in mind the possible further upgrades to enhance its performance and customize it according to customer will!

I think JF17 is nothing more than just help Pakistan to acquire better aviation manufacturing capability.
very much right but the JF will have its share of experience and all those help Pakistan to acquire better aviation manufacturing capability will also help to upgrade and improve the performance of the plane itself!

The real fighter jet for Pak is probably J10, and they are getting F-16 too
they will be, PAF is poised to conduct these platforms for high-end roles! one the JF is upgraded after it is mature, it will complement them (FC20 and F16)

JF17 is most likely for export to other countries by Pak to make money and we also have a share.
true, that makes it upgradation suitable, once you get money from them it wont be only utilized for future projects but the JF itself will benefit from those funds!

China can't deliver J10 to Pak yet since that will stoke fire on Sino-India relations.
thats new..

If Pak obtains US crafts, at least India won't scream
and thats wrong!!
look at the rumors about predator and the indian attempts to make a mess of it just as they do with the gunships and F16z!!

regards!

China can't deliver J10 to Pak yet since that will stoke fire on Sino-India relations.
so do China care about Indo-Sino relationship more then Sino Pak relationship?

Guys, just wanted to ask, has the website by some so called defected Indian RAW agent visited ?? The pic below given as the FC-2 a future version of JF-17. Has it been visited & whatever is said in it, what about that ??

so do China care about Indo-Sino relationship more then Sino Pak relationship?

Watch what Zardari has to say. If the Chinese foreign ministry doesn't come out and make statements, what he said IS a joint statement.

Watch what Zardari has to say. If the Chinese foreign ministry doesn't come out and make statements, what he said IS a joint statement.

:what:
well can you explain what are you pointing to??
which statement and by whom it was made?? i didnt get it at all!!:disagree:

regards!

Guys, just wanted to ask, has the website by some so called defected Indian RAW agent visited ?? The pic below given as the FC-2 a future version of JF-17. Has it been visited & whatever is said in it, what about that ??

This aircraft looks more of J-XX than anything else.

Temp don't trust everything you read on the net.

Thank you Murad. I try to sift and use my own logic as much as possible. However, I apprciate there are times I will still come short. By all means and if you know please do point out where I have got it wrong specifically. Not asking you for the answers, I can always go and do some more digging.

Regards,
Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom