What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case PN should have there own pilots, PAF can train them they go to the same processing of a GDP, Why because PN with there Whites thing of them superior than PAF in 71 was ZAKA keep telling the Navy that this is a Pakitani ship PNS zafar I think and I can see the men waving at me Navel command said bull **** shoot and they were all killed. The same afternoon PN found that they screwed up and blamed PAF good thing PAF was listening to it, ZAKA resigned the very next day in anger and sorrow.

Well Murad Sir, that's a very strange post from u, meant to say the English is not what i have been seeing from ur earlier posts.

I think there is no need for PN to have their own naval fighter squadron as it will have additional burden on the naval budget. rather one fully dedicated PAF squadron plus some additional planes should be assigned to the navy, operationally fully under the navy, and in case of war, PAF should let PN keep this asset rather take it back.
And a 2 engine fighter would be preferable, a chinese JH-7A or J-11 would best suit this role.

Well Murad Sir, that's a very strange post from u, meant to say the English is not what i have been seeing from ur earlier posts.

I think there is no need for PN to have their own naval fighter squadron as it will have additional burden on the naval budget. rather one fully dedicated PAF squadron plus some additional planes should be assigned to the navy, operationally fully under the navy, and in case of war, PAF should let PN keep this asset rather take it back.
And a 2 engine fighter would be preferable, a chinese JH-7A or J-11 would best suit this role.

They have one complete SQD of mirages for support, but PN never tells PAF of their intentions.

They have one complete SQD of mirages for support, but PN never tells PAF of their intentions.

and that is mirage III(rose I) because in PAF mirages only mirage III can fire exocet anti-ship missile
and also air-air BVRM

i dont think it will be under the PN banner, rather they will be adopted the same way as the mirages ie PAF will be flying them and will abe a dedicated naval squadron. but for this we will have to wait for good time as i dont see any from the first five or six squadrons going PN's way. also they will have to performe some upgrades and modifications to make them able to fire anti- ship missiles!

regards!

9117903eb69e813ecfd89e0631ef5634.jpg

Hi,

I believe that Muradk is extremely correct in his analysis that pak navy must have a sqdrn under its command---as a matter of fact, I would say that they must have at least a sqdrn and a half at the minimum to do their biddings which may further lead to a couple of three dedicated sqdrns for the pak navy alongwith their P 3's.

Once they become a dedicated part of the navy, their camaraderie with their own, would take their abilities to the next level. It would be like a twin brother watching over the shoulder. This experience would free the paf of their naval duties per say---but still keep them involved operationally.

This is a futuristic thinking on his part ( Muradk ) and I believe that pak navy and paf must get together on this subject and find a way to establish the naval air force 'wing'.

There was a position-paper delivered at the NDC on PN having its own naval attack assets (pilots and a/c deputised from the PAF, and the PN commander would write the pilots ACRs) but it was rejected by both PN / PAF.

so dont look for it to happen anytime soon!

:pakistan:

they are testing in china

wangrong, what about the FC-1 PT#06, any idea whats its specifications are ??? The communication device & some antennas did look like chinese on it. But any other change in this prototype ??? and what is this prototype for ??? Chinese evaluation for PLAAF ???

wangrong, what about the FC-1 PT#06, any idea whats its specifications are ??? The communication device & some antennas did look like chinese on it. But any other change in this prototype ??? and what is this prototype for ??? Chinese evaluation for PLAAF ???

Chinese evaluation for PLAAF ??

i don't know,because FC1 is cac's Serial number ,not PLAAF's....

Look at the antenna on the upper fuselage & below the nose, these are just like the ones on the J-10, meaning these are chinese, as the ones on JF-17 are most probably western type.

Last edited:
Look at the antenna on the upper fuselage & below the nose, these are just like the ones on the J-10, meaning these are chinese, as the ones on JF-17 are most probably western type.

They are both for different communication , in 011 one is for RWR. Instead on putting on the tail they put it under the cockpit but that was a bad idea RWR got screwed up because of the avionics so close to it plus the radar.

They are both for different communication , in 011 one is for RWR. Instead on putting on the tail they put it under the cockpit but that was a bad idea RWR got screwed up because of the avionics so close to it plus the radar.

I agree & understood ur point sir, what i am trying to say is that the latest version of JF-17 still have the distinct looking T-shaped antennas, if u see the JF-17 09 pic above and the Prototype PT06, the two antennas which i mentioned are different. Both have antennas on the upper end of the fuselage, both different, while the under nose antenna is also there in both of them but having different shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom