What's new

JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Credit : @592257001
115323ap0zyx77cesswqs0.jpg
115133d233oyk2m96926o3.jpg

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6] | Page 283

The project contains 16 AselPod to Pakistan
Deliveries start in 2017.

-The platform AselPod integrated, is certainly JF-17.
-All software changes, upgrades and power units and related works will be done by Aselsan and to be delivered to Pakistan.
-Pakistan will develop pylons for AselPod. Aselsan sent an empty AselPod to Pakistan for pylon integration efforts.
-Integration efforts have been commenced in 15 June 2016.

ASELSAN has sold E/O pods to Pakistan for $ 25 million

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/aselsan-...pakistan-for-25-million.434761/#ixzz4CgVtqogS

GKt9Nzv.jpg
C5wxrMW.jpg
lOFQXrz.jpg
8UjlcUJ.jpg

A lot of these videos shall eventually come to public eye. The problem is that people get too excited by seeing a static being air trialled or qualified, regardless of the contract being placed. These projects take time. I know you are asking for proof etc but I will give you a little feedback without any such proofs:

Proof that Jf17 is BVR capable? Test video? Pic?
Yes, this capability has been proven, integrated, fired, DH. However, videos were not released as the test range was not local. However, as soon as the new test range is complete (its almost there), it shall be shared with the public more openly than you think.

Proof that Jf17 can fire C802? Test video? Pic?
Integrated, and ordered. Tests will be undertaken with the Navy possibly in 2017 MISSEX and 2018 as well. Lets keep fingers crossed.

Proof that Jf17 can carry LGB? Test video? Pic?
This capability is underway. this maybe combined with GBU-12 derived local weapon, or REK weapon with SALC. This will only be complete proven after the integrated of the targeting pod.

What is Jf17 pure air to air configuration? Pic? Video?
WV,BV, Tank, BV, WV. Right now is PL5, SD10 combination. In the future, this is about to change.

What is Jf17 pure air to ground configuration? Pic? Video?
Various AG options under qualification, options are GPB on DER, PGMs, Sat guided or SALC, or REK weapons. LAGRs are also in consideration for qualification for export customer.

Proof that Jf17 is capable of carrying and firing anti radiation & stand off munition? Test video? Pic?
There is no ARM integrated yet. Various REKs are under trials.

Jf17 can refuel in air, proof? Refueling from Il78.......
Yet to be realised. South African probe and Mirage approach abandoned. Other possibilities being explored and tested/qualified.

Proof about CM400AKG?
Not ordered. Qualification complete. Maybe ordered after test demonstration by vendor.

BR

far from exaggeration, but these boys do need to know, so I have given them something. The general disinformation and deception is getting to them.
https://defence.pk/threads/introducing-jf-17-thunder-block-ii.382544/page-9#post-8427665

Just don't forget who thought of the ASELPOD on JF17 first ;)
Maybe we should get you to "think" about Selex AESA, BAE ECM/EW, A-Darter and some other gear ... I'm sure a few months of successive news in those areas would brighten up a lot of people's days. :)

I think they should go for plane like the F-5 E/F II for a new design.

small,cheap, and realiable

ss%20TI-40006%20004.jpg
And also some JF-17 blk III

& thanks for the sarcasm anyway!
Excuse me?

Are you offering a Chinese based product to japan ! o_O
We can sell them the ones manufactured in Pakistan and upgraded with western avionics.

& They are starving for block III !

Indeed...

Man... We are talking about japan not Somalia !
So you want to say that Japan does not want to make its air defence impregnable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should get you to "think" about Selex AESA, BAE ECM/EW, A-Darter and some other gear ... I'm sure a few months of successive news in those areas would brighten up a lot of people's days. :)
Okay, let me "think" about it. But As I am Thinking:

SELEX AESA or CHINESE? Hmm, nothing yet

BAE ECM / EQ: ITAR, Not Possible

A Darter or Chinese Darter, Hmm, Nothing Yet

New HUD for JF17, Hmm, maybe something

New HMD for JF17, Hmm, maybe something

New Mission Computer for JF17, maybe something

;)

Okay, let me "think" about it. But As I am Thinking:

SELEX AESA or CHINESE? Hmm, nothing yet

BAE ECM / EQ: ITAR, Not Possible

A Darter or Chinese Darter, Hmm, Nothing Yet

New HUD for JF17, Hmm, maybe something

New HMD for JF17, Hmm, maybe something

New Mission Computer for JF17, maybe something

;)

And What are the prospects of RD-93MA/RD-33MK for Block3?

And What are the prospects of RD-93MA/RD-33MK for Block3?

Hazaron Khuwaishain Aisee
Kay Har Khuwish par dam Niklay
Baray niklay mairay Armaan
magar
Phir bhee kam niklay

Air Marshall Muhammad Iqbal, CPD JF17, looks over his two seater aircraft being built really fast.

Nice, but already posted twice just a few post above !

Dino, gutten tag, any book in the pipeline? What is your analysis of this bird and its effect on PAC's future?

Take care. Have read your post with great delight on Sinodefence. Always great to see our neighbour with great courtesy and knowldge. You along with others at Sinodefence have been great teachers!

Chusssss

Back
Top Bottom