What's new

JF-17 Participating in ''Gulf Shield'' Joint Exercise

what good will that do, planes fly in the air so the back ground is sky, not the sand.
It depends upon misson role and who do you want to decieve person above you or under you. Also the bottom can painted in sky color to make it work both ways.

main-qimg-cec9d6b7efa4526247d4442669c7da94.webp

f-21_profile01.jpg

It depends upon misson role and who do you want to decieve person above you or under you. Also the bottom can painted in sky color to make it work both ways.

f-21_profile01.jpg
Look at JF-17 pilots kits that most of exercise being held over water @slapshot :p: and what about saudi F-15 and EF-2000 there camo is almost similar to JF, and at last these exercise is only for 1 week so it useless to change camo of JF-17 @slapshot :)

f-21_profile01.jpg

JF-17 is a multirole jet so grey camo suits it better. Desert camo is reserved for strike aircraft preferred to fly low.
I wonder why PAF abandoned this?
5.jpg

JF-17 is a multirole jet so grey camo suits it better. Desert camo is reserved for strike aircraft preferred to fly low.
View attachment 462151
this camo is useless in eastern and northern front:disagree: but only useful in southwestern front like Baluchistan and south eastern front like Thar so its useless camo for Pakistani terrain which is lush green at east, south and in north snow, hills ,that's why PAF abandoned this camo @Shabi1 :p:

Look at JF-17 pilots kits that most of exercise being held over water @slapshot :p: and what about saudi F-15 and EF-2000 there camo is almost similar to JF, and at last these exercise is only for 1 week so it useless to change camo of JF-17 @slapshot :)
Well in this case main rival of Arab countries seems to be making a mistake by painting their much advanced multirole F-16s in desert camo. As I said earlier there is no harm in having couple of jets with different camo and showcase them occasionally in airshows.

View attachment 462151
Sir Multi Role means same jet can be used for air as well as ground missions. This is the reason JF-17 is replacing multiple platfarms in PAF's inventory which will make it easy maintain the fleet.

Well in this case main rival of Arab countries seems to be making a mistake by painting their much advanced multirole F-16s in desert camo. As I said earlier there is no harm in having couple of jets with different camo and showcase them occasionally in airshows.
But this not an air show but an exercise @slapshot :p:

All checked.. Gears.. Flags..did you notice some thing weird? On pilots uniform??? It's gcc logo but with Pakistan flag in it???? Look closely it's not 25 but 8 flags including Pakistan same badge on all Pakistani paf crew..
Need explanation!!!

All checked.. Gears.. Flags..did you notice some thing weird? On pilots uniform??? It's gcc logo but with Pakistan flag in it???? Look closely it's not 25 but 8 flags including Pakistan same badge on all Pakistani paf crew..
Need explanation!!!
we joined the coalition . thats the explanation

Great gathering

Our contingent looks sharp with Orange Pilot Suits
29571450_1599144636801843_960606906289979395_n-jpg.461947

Lessons learned from Flying beside
  • F15
  • Mirage 2000
  • F16 E/F
  • Euro fighter
  • Rafale
  • Turkish F16 C/D
Great Lessons to Learn from flying Block 1 planes and later see how things will be once Block 3 gets released down the road.

Last edited:
Bro i have taken screen short from that video, check yourself

The guy making the video thought that the Niger flag was Indian and hence made an Indian flag pop out of India in the map. Notice that there was no flag popping out of Niger. India isn't participating in any capacity.

Observers from various participating countries will board Pakistan Navy ships during the sea phase. Warships from Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, the UAE and U.S. will also participate.

Pakistan is the leading contributor to Joint Gulf Shield-1, both in terms of personnel and assets, which is reflective of the strong bilateral defence relations between Islamabad and Riyadh.

https://www.albawaba.com/news/gulf-...-lead-saudi-arabia-and-23-other-countries-111

The dual ejector racks and three fuel tanks sujest it's been on a long range bombing mission during excercise

Back
Top Bottom