What's new

JF-17 Participating in ''Gulf Shield'' Joint Exercise

They should have put desert camo for exercises in gulf!
Why, even the Saudi aircraft don't support Desert Camouflage.

rs1-Royal-Saudi-Air-Force-F-15-Eagle-.jpg

Would love to see a picture of the JF-17 next to Typhoon and F-15.

Pakistan will be the only kid in the playground with a toy they can build and customize themselves. The JF-17 might not be as capable as the other jets but I think it can impress in terms of flexibility and ease of maintenance.

Hm am curious about indian presence and hope jf 17 perform well in that exercise . :pakistan:

I see Indian flag in the intro. How come they are involved in this and in what capacity?
It seems like an idiot made the graphic.
The flag you see in the Gulf Shield emblem is that of Niger. But someone thought it's India's flag and then decided to add Indian flag on Indian map in the intro.

JF-17 Thunder Block II along with a support C-130H have recently arrived at King Abulaziz AFB in Dhahran for Exercise Gulf Shield.
The large scale exercise includes 23 participating nations and will continue through April.

for 1 week only ?lolllz:o: haram ke pesy hain kya awam ke
Yar marketting par pesay tu lagtay hin naa. full green color kara kay bhe eik piece rakha hua tha naa. It would be nice to have couple of variants with different camo for potential buyers. shows min particpate tu kartay he rehtay hin so I don't think so if it would be total waste.

JF-17 Thunder Block II along with a support C-130H have recently arrived at King Abulaziz AFB in Dhahran for Exercise Gulf Shield.
The large scale exercise includes 23 participating nations and will continue through April.

5 JF are here.
Maybe 6.

I wish i could go to Dhahran to witness this.

This looks like JF-17 block 2 aircraft.The IFR probe visible in all Jf-17s .

At least 2 fighters have in flight probe one with flag in without the flag, may be more

Back
Top Bottom