What's new

JF-17 Participating in ''Gulf Shield'' Joint Exercise

Too late now. At least the thunder works..

P.s we are masters of individual interests.
I could keep pressing the thanks button all day long to acknowledge this little gem. I have maintained that the No to the alliance was just a show off to allay tempers locally. All that we care for is money and our Sipah Salar leading the Quest. We were never out. However, to our credit, I think we have dictated the terms of our engagement and the Sheoukh have after some initial bluster given in.
A

You are missing something ..reason is arabs dont want a new arab Palestinian state..they would prefer Israel ...sooner or later they will push for Israel...they are afraid that a new state might mess up their balance
Read about the story of the three bulls that Rasool Allah taught us. History is repeating itself. It is Undulus again. What a pity man never learns.
A

JF-17 in Gulf Shield-1 exercise....the Date trees are a big give away.

30716603_1182812858520779_7385958514792857600_n.jpg

30741003_1182812855187446_5200098517959311360_n.jpg

30762869_1182812861854112_7838569920861306880_n.jpg

Which enemy? I think you mean Israel. Israel is considered enemy by Syria and Palestine only. The rich Arab states are cowards. They either want to suck up to Israel, or have secret contacts through back channels. Did you hear any Arab country statement condemning Israel firing on unarmed Palestinians? Rich Arabs, in league with Israel are busy killing Syrians right now.

A nation like Saudi Arabia, which buys weapons from USA worth $120 billion in one go, could not make any condemning statement against Israel or force USA hand into restricting Israeli atrocities. Such f*cking useless, piece of sh*t Arab leaders are!

As people, as country, we should have values. A person who has no values, stands for nothing and no one stands for them. Same applies to countries. If you cant fight the aggressor, at least condemn its action. Thats a weak state of faith but still have some faith than none.

Sorry this was off topic.

In whole Islamic world there are no Religious values in general and especially lack in ethical standards, however whole world is moving towards final destination as predicted.

Them Blk60s, EFTs and F15s look so damn sexy! Any update on how the JF17 is fairing in this exercise?

Last edited:
@Windjammer @Oscar @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Knuckles @Hodor @khanasifm

The PAF has made a huge and bold point by sending only the Thunders and C-130 to an exercise that otherwise has only NATO aircraft. Notable by their absence are the Vipers and the Karakoram Eagle. Are we to understand that Thunder is fully interoperable with NATO aircraft?

Also, a professional airforce like PAF would never send an aircraft to the exercise that couldn't hold its own. This is a loud and clear message from PAF that Thunder is ready for the F-15s and the F-18s of the world. Alhamdulillah.

Back
Top Bottom