What's new

JF-17 French Avionics Deal On Hold/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying to write the last line in the middle of the page. The deal is not over neither it is cancelled but "halted' which means we need to make some more effort to get it through.

I concur. France has halted the deal, not canceled it. Once Pakistan secures the funds, then I'm sure France will go ahead with the deal.

That's debatable, wasn't there pics of Chinese engineers examining PAFs F16 in Pakistan and a PAF Mirage 3 ended in China right?
Also China relys on their techs, because except of Russian techs, there is nothing on offer for them. If they had the chance to get western parts that are superior than theirs, they would upgrade their fighters like that too.
I know some people will hate this, but Pakistan should follow Indias example and develop more and more arms and techs at home and even if that will be only a small part at the beginning, it is one step ahead to self reliance, but of course a better economy is the key for everything!

Can you plzz show us the link of the picture where the Chinese are examining the F-16s.

And do you really believe China will have any interest in a Mirage-3/5 when it has its own delta winged with canard design, making Su-27 copies, FC-1 design and all having many times better performance specifications then a Mirage 3/5.

See that picture again, that Mirage is at an Aviation museum in China, where it is being ripped apart for preparation as a display item.

And as said above, French gave much more themselves to China in technology transfer, then what China may have gotten from Pakistan ever.

What will Happen to our JF-17s now.I mean will they use Chinese Avionics or Italians.If So could we expect that the number of JF-17s could be significantly reduced.

Have faith, we will make great deals. Realize what service this country has to offer and that service will not be possible unless we have all what it takes to make that happen. God knows better and trust him for that. Pakistan will get what it needs, nothing less but nothing more. Have Faith!

On a lighter note
Lets send em for espionage in France
ofj8k.jpg

Mashallah.. how good looking they are ! :) :pakistan:

What will Happen to our JF-17s now.I mean will they use Chinese Avionics or Italians.If So could we expect that the number of JF-17s could be significantly reduced.

Pakistan can also try and develop its own avionics.

I don't think that would be financially feasible and would take of course decades before showing any useful results.

Nah we are gonna annouce

100 J10B with Full Avionics with AESA & Awac support
100 J11B with Full Avionics with AESA & Awac support

Annoucement very soon

The thunder is in good shape already looking forward to its 2 squadrons end of year

We already are workin on AWACs with China I am sure we can transfer some knowledge to our head quarters

Last edited:
This was the exact reason, that PAF was not depending on just one supplier, they made the French do their work, they are making the Italians do their work and at last the Chinese have been coming up with their best products, so that incase on door closes, the other can be accessed.

So even if French cancel the deal, we have Italians and Chinese to look into.

I don't think that would be financially feasible and would take of course decades before showing any useful results.

Thats right but you have to start it someday or other...you definitely can't expect fast results out of it but might help in future and will definitely make pakistan less dependent on others.Morover Its least possible that Pakistan will enter into any war in near future apart from the operation against Taliban.

Nah we are gonna annouce

100 J10B with Full Avionics with AESA & Awac support
100 J11B with Full Avionics with AESA & Awac support

Annoucement very soon

The thunder is in good shape already looking forward to its 2 squadrons end of year

We already are workin on AWACs with China I am sure we can transfer some knowledge to our head quarters

WOW. You keep mentioning this deal for 100 J-10 and J-11 in every post. I think on time was enough, I don't think there is even one reliable source that Pakistan will even go for a twin engine fighter before 2020. So i think you don't have to keep on saying stuff like that in every post.

I still cannot understand that how come French are so stupid that they halted the deal? At one point they are forcing us for a similar cost tender for 3 SSKs for the PN, then why Indian pressure? That's just a load of nonsense. Probably some kickbacks or something. Nothing more.

Even if India did manage to get it halted, i ask them, at one point the Indian members claim this and that of the SU 30MKI air superiority on the other hand they don't have the balls to face the reality of the French equipped JF-17???

Right.......please grow up India.

Thats right but you have to start it someday or other...you definitely can't expect fast results out of it but might help in future and will definitely make pakistan less dependent on others.Morover Its least possible that Pakistan will enter into any war in near future apart from the operation against Taliban.

I think you are forgetting your country has tried to open up a war at least 2 times in the past decade alone. We are living at the bank of a Nuclear War my friend.

Oh meray bhai,We need JF-17 Avionics now.We can not wait for a decade.Besides the word "Indigenous" is a very sweet word but one has to also keep an eye on his Pocket.

Why Hasn't Israel developed it's own Fighter.It's not that they lack tech but it isn't feasible financially.

WOW. You keep mentioning this deal for 100 J-10 and J-11 in every post. I think on time was enough, I don't think there is even one reliable source that Pakistan will even go for a twin engine fighter before 2020. So i think you don't have to keep on saying stuff like that in every post.

Ab to aar ho ya par , J10 - J11 tu induct hoker rehain ge , as response to the panik attacks of certain groups - ab heart attack ka time hai

They ruine 1 deal double triple the deals for other crafts :devil:

Same Cash 200 new fighters, this is the ideal response

I always questioned why just the avionics ? for 8 billion dollars like we can get 200 fighters from China with AESA radars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom