What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

1661168088648.png

Chief of the Joint Staff of the Argentina Armed Forces visit PAC​

15 June, 2022 - VVIP Delegation headed by Teniente General Juan Martin Paleo, Chief of the Joint Staff of the Argentina Armed Forces alongwith his delegation visit PAC Kamra.

6.jpg

5.jpg

Chief of the Joint Staff of the Argentina Armed Forces visit PAC​

15 June, 2022 - VVIP Delegation headed by Teniente General Juan Martin Paleo, Chief of the Joint Staff of the Argentina Armed Forces alongwith his delegation visit PAC Kamra.

View attachment 873825

View attachment 873824
They should at least give it a new camo to humor the PDF fanboys.😆😁

I don't see any additional hard point. This plane has not fired any missile. There is no picture of any weapons carried on blk 3 . Infect block 3 is just a media hype. This nothing but a upgraded mig 21.

PAF is making fool of them selves. Bhindi Tejas are 2 generations ahead of these fighters. Argentina should buy teja mk112233 some day very soon tomorrow

Get ready for all of the above very soon

I don't see any additional hard point. This plane has not fired any missile. There is no picture of any weapons carried on blk 3 . Infect block 3 is just a media hype. This nothing but a upgraded mig 21.

PAF is making fool of them selves. Bhindi Tejas are 2 generations ahead of these fighters. Argentina should buy teja mk112233 some day very soon tomorrow

I known you tried to make a stupid comment about the J-10 a few days ago and now a similar stupid one on the JF-17 Bl. 3!
You either should stop with this or work on your sense of humour, since such posts are not funny at all, at least not here!

No-one will get "for all of the above very soon" at least not here and even more no-one would go if you would stop this BS! ... or do you deliberately want to trigger some Indians?

:crazy: :hitwall:

Sorry bro I really get confused when you type comments like this. Please stop.

Ready and waiting to join.....

3P07, 3P08, 3P09 and 3P10....

View attachment 874106
It does not make sense to me. These planes were ready last year so what has caused the delay? I initially thought they were going to use Locally assembled AESA. Then the news on induction of new weaponry plus DERs came out. However planes have been stood there at least since december last year. Is it just because with the induction of J10s we are not that desperate to increase 4th generation numbers so waiting to launch the bird with full capabilities? Also we have to date not seen the 8th HP in use with a POD. Has this been accomplished? Help appreciated.
A

It does not make sense to me. These planes were ready last year so what has caused the delay? I initially thought they were going to use Locally assembled AESA. Then the news on induction of new weaponry plus DERs came out. However planes have been stood there at least since december last year. Is it just because with the induction of J10s we are not that desperate to increase 4th generation numbers so waiting to launch the bird with full capabilities? Also we have to date not seen the 8th HP in use with a POD. Has this been accomplished? Help appreciated.
A
That photo is from last year

It is due to engine supply issue. First it was planned Klimov 93MA but its full development and testing has delayed. Then it was planned with same as block 2 engines but Russia got supply problem due to Ukraine war. Now PAF is thinking to switch to Chinese WS-13E or WS-19 but full compatibility testing with JF-17 prototypes are not completed yet. So JF-17 Block 3 are waiting PAC kamra yards for engines.

To compensate, procurement of J-10PE is fast forwarded a bit though all PAF requested features are not fully ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom