What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

one one each wing ?

make something liek this damn

cbtfzzN.jpg

Hi,

This picture is more for SHOW---.

An aircraft would be loaded for the role it is going to play for the mission that day---bombimg run---giving air cover---air superiority---.

max change any logical person expected was one pod hard point under air intake, may be larger dorsal spine for fuel/avionics and a slightly better variant of rd 93 and may be an IRST AESA HMD
so far everything has been check listed apart from the IRST..which i have the feeling PAF will use a Pod, may be a cost saving measure

Huaitong says that prototype have RD-93

Block III prototype features a J-20 style wide-angle holographic HUD and J-10C style IIR MAWS sensors behind the engine air intakes as well as on top of the vertical tail fin. The aicraft is still powered by the original RD-93 engine.

I just want more JF-17 Thunders in whatever Block possible.

So far and in near future Insha'Allah:
  • Block-1 Alpha: 50
  • Block-2 Alpha: 62-64
  • Block-2 Bravo: 26-28
  • Block-3 Alpha: 50
The above tally will take it to at least 190 at the current plans.

PAF needs to replace ALL F-7s and Mirage III/5 as soon as possible with the JF-17 Thunders to become the main light-weight fighter in its inventory.
lets no kid our self PAF atleast need 300 given f16s arent coming..otherwise IAF is going to eat it alive once they materialize their modernization program

Huaitong says that prototype have RD-93

Block III prototype features a J-20 style wide-angle holographic HUD and J-10C style IIR MAWS sensors behind the engine air intakes as well as on top of the vertical tail fin. The aicraft is still powered by the original RD-93 engine.

@Windjammer @Dazzler @messiach

i have notice something if you look at the pictures of Block 3 you will see there is auxullary intake at the start of the base of Rudder. that tell engine is running hotter and this requires extra cooling air to cool it in layman`s term.

Now if this is RD93 then its not Original RD93 it will be RD93MA or its WS13E which i do not have the specs.

What are your opinion?

Ummmm just like swept tail! :yahoo::(
sewpt back tail is not mandatory for block-3

@Windjammer @Dazzler @messiach

i have notice something if you look at the pictures of Block 3 you will see there is auxullary intake at the start of the base of Rudder. that tell engine is running hotter and this requires extra cooling air to cool it in layman`s term.

Now if this is RD93 then its not Original RD93 it will be RD93MA or its WS13E which i do not have the specs.

What are your opinion?
Where the auxiliary cooling intakes is on this prototype, are you considering breaking parachute housing as an auxiliary cooling intake???o_O:what::undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom