What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...f-17-block-3-next-generation-fighter-unveiled

upload_2019-12-28_19-11-48.png

@Windjammer @Dazzler @messiach

i have notice something if you look at the pictures of Block 3 you will see there is auxullary intake at the start of the base of Rudder. that tell engine is running hotter and this requires extra cooling air to cool it in layman`s term.

Now if this is RD93 then its not Original RD93 it will be RD93MA or its WS13E which i do not have the specs.

What are your opinion?
Yup noticed that, initially i thought it may be a RWR or some other gadget but as you pointed out it may be a fairing similar to the one on Typhoon.

1200px-RAF_Eurofighter_EF-2000_Typhoon_F2_Lofting-1.jpg

Kindly do not post non verified yet self styled expert two liner tweets. The thread ban will follow. Keep discussion on topic.

Regards,

one thing though, IAF's rafaele will have latest spectre E, nothing of that sorts we have in our arsenal

Are Indians bipolar? There was a time when JF used to be "Junk Fighter" to them and now they are comparing them to Mirages rather better. But don't these insecure peeps have Su-3o

:pop:
Yup noticed that, initially i thought it may be a RWR or some other gadget but as you pointed out it may be a fairing similar to the one on Typhoon.

1200px-RAF_Eurofighter_EF-2000_Typhoon_F2_Lofting-1.jpg

That protrusion under the vertical stabiliser is too tiny to allow sufficient amount of air through it, especially if the air was required to help/cool the engine. But this little friend also exists in J-10c which is yet another hint what kind of technology would this Block-III baby be housing within.

upload_2019-12-29_1-34-36.png

upload_2019-12-29_1-37-52.png

Are Indians bipolar? There was a time when JF used to be "Junk Fighter" to them and now they are comparing them to Mirages rather better. But don't these insecure peeps have Su-3o

:pop:

That protrusion under the vertical stabiliser is too tiny to allow a sufficient amount of air through it, especially if that amount of air was required to help/cool the engine. But this little friend also exists in J-10c which is yet another hint what kind of technology would this baby be housing within.

View attachment 596293
Yes, i was also about to point the same out; the intakes are wider vertically.

Back
Top Bottom