What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

I have not changed my stance. This modular device is good against ground targets but not air to air.
Quite right...it is fitted at an angle facing down wards rather than facing forward, like in most ac.
Which is alright for a2g role but for a2a if it ever comes to guns the pilot would have a real hard time getting enemy ac in its site ....shooting down its enemy would be an other thing

Last edited:
The cancer runs deep
Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg

The idea of Pakistan is far more important than some desi-kemalist. I study warfare not out of love for our military even though I am not related to any thing remotely military in my personal life. It is the duty of all able-bodied muslims to prepare for the future wars in whatever capacity they can.
Frankly this is one of the grave danger to our society ie worshipping the personalities, per say Bajwa, Imran, Nawaz, zardari...this is a sickness which our so called leaders make full use of it.. PPP, N league will name every thing on Benazir, zardari, Bilawal, Nawaz, Maryam even military follows the suit.. This is beyond ridiculous. It is weakening the system day by day which will ultimately result in disintegration of our already highly polarized society..

looking back,
AWC Kamra and PAF would be wishing they had more material engineers.
more metallurgists

Things change so much and so fast, once you start working with the right materials.

Hi,

Thank you. Only if wishes were horse with wings.

It did not change fast---the problem occurred in a timely progression---but they had no anticipation of the changes---they were not prepared for the coming changes---they were clueless to what was coming---some were but they were not influential enough.

PAF must include the study of DALE BROWN works of fiction a must read---also add similar topic books in the library.

Where do people think china got so far ahead---.

China is the largest buyer of these " supposed works of fiction " and the US intel agy's can't do nothing as to how to control the seepage.

I'm talking about dedicated EW attack platform like EA-18 or J-16D. Most fighter aircraft can carry EW pod for self defense, which is different.

Hi,

It is a stair step progression. The JF17 has come a long ways from being BLK 1. A dedicated EW aircraft will happen as the need grow.

looking back,
AWC Kamra and PAF would be wishing they had more material engineers.
more metallurgists

Things change so much and so fast, once you start working with the right materials.
I know a senior metallurgist with a PHD and works for defence sector. He was telling me the military men goven their work and they have dopy officers who have no idea about the work of the scientists and every action is personal

I know a senior metallurgist with a PHD and works for defence sector. He was telling me the military men goven their work and they have dopy officers who have no idea about the work of the scientists and every action is personal

That makes sense
Look ask yourself who joins the military ?
It's people who were at the bottom of the merit in FSC/FA.
Kakool can train them to behave to a certain extent, but the fact that they don't have a scientific mind can't be changed.

Now I personally know some brilliant doctors whom I have the pleasure of working with.
One of them i well known to all, the rest you may not know.

But by in large, R&D, product development is not suited to military in her present form and structure.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom