What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

China is a prime partner in JF 17 Programme .Yes, other partner may join this Programme depending on mutual consensus of parties.

If assembly line takes 3 Months to produce a single plane then there is chance of surprise on 23rd March 2021 .

Remember 23 March 2007, brother when first JF-17 was given to Pakistan by China on 2 March 2007😜
negative...the first JF17 flew in 2003.
Screenshot_20210308-012319_Samsung Internet.jpg

China is a prime partner in JF 17 Programme .Yes, other partner may join this Programme depending on mutual consensus of parties.

If assembly line takes 3 Months to produce a single plane then there is chance of surprise on 23rd March 2021 .

All of last year, we heard "there will be a surprise on February 27" then the date changed to March 23 then it changed to August 5 then it changed to September 6 then it changed to "wait until next year,"

Can you name any other jet on par with jf-17 which is opreation and doesn't have a NATO designation?

NATO designations are classified for the most part. Some have been declassified, some arent, its likely in the case of the JF-17 this is the matter.

Are you really this stupid or just being one? Handing over and First flight is two other things. First flight takes place first and then thorough process of testing and after receiving satisfying result the plane is handed over to its rightful owner.
uhm, that's exactly what @AMRAAM said...handing over is done AFTER thorough process testing.

I'm not gonna partake in the low level name calling unlike you. but don't push it.

uhm, that's exactly what @AMRAAM said...handing over is done AFTER thorough process testing.

I'm not gonna partake in the low level name calling unlike you. but don't push it.
but remember bro its not much needing such testing because of proven airframe and i know bro JFT first flew in 2003 but i am trying to say in 2007 china delivered on 2 march 2007 and PAC assembled and flew on 23 March 2007 so its quite possible that block-3 will flypast on 23 March 2021

So this is the second Block 3?

PS: Also noteworthy and against some fan-boy's claims, the JF-17 Block 3 clearly does NOT use the J-20A's HUD!

View attachment 722941

Do you think it could be the same HUD but with different framing?
so block 3 is out of the factory

If we cut metal on it about a month ago that would make sense I think. Could be wrong

so block 3 is out of the factory

Why? at Twitter he claimed "We think that this picture is taken during ACM's visit to China. We certainly don't believe that this picture is taken in Pakistan but can't say anything with absolute surety."

So IMO far from confirmed ... could also simply be the first prototype still at CAC.

There is a picture on FB Pakistan Strategic Forum where outoing Air Chief is sitting in JF-17 Block 3 Cockpit

Attachments

• JF-17 Block 3 Airchief.jpg
    JF-17 Block 3 Airchief.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom