What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Per PAF, 2 will be built this year, don't think anyone has stated they will be inducted this year. More then likely they will get inducted in second half of 2021 if not 2022 or so. The training syllabus / procedures, Maintenance manuals, There is no news of J-17-IIB being inducted so far and we saw pictures of 8+ last year.

we will have a long way to go

PAF has 5 x JF17 sq + 5 x Mirage sq + 4 x Mirage sq + 2 x F7PG sq

we should replace the 2 x F7PG sq with 2 more JF17 Block III sq

then we still have 5 x Mirage sq to replace over 120 aircraft

Hi if it’s possible to answer couple of my Q by some more knowledgeable member on this forum
Will be appreciated
1 I have seen an interview with one of the AVM mentioning about chin mounted hard point
2 is it possible to engage both side of the chins to mount extra gadgets on jf17
3 is it possible to use chin mounted point for ECM pod & the other for one for aselpod or may be both for ECM for certain mission specific flight
As I don’t have much knowledge about engine capacity so if somebody can calculate the engine capacity with AAM load etc including these chin mounted pods
Thank you

seeing china has literally not a single military ally in the region this would make sense..and it has been true till at least 2000..we got what Chinese had..

afterwards, things arent very clear..only time will tell..
No matter how 'strong' we get militarily, until and unless our economy reaches $700-900b range we will remain a liability ally.

Heck even if we get equipped with a squadron of F-22s, we would run out of money for jet fuel by the time it reaches the end of the runway. (exaggeration to make a point)

No matter how 'strong' we get militarily, until and unless our economy reaches $700-900b range we will remain a liability ally.

Heck even if we get equipped with a squadron of F-22s, we would run out of money for jet fuel by the time it reaches the end of the runway. (exaggeration to make a point)
Conversely, if we build an economy in the $700-900 billion range, and that too with a healthy tax-to-GDP ratio and fiscal budget, we can buy whatever we want. Of course, I'd hope that whatever smarts let to a great economy will translate over into our defence industry too, but the purchasing power stands all the same.

Conversely, if we build an economy in the $700-900 billion range, and that too with a healthy tax-to-GDP ratio and fiscal budget, we can buy whatever we want. Of course, I'd hope that whatever smarts let to a great economy will translate over into our defence industry too, but the purchasing power stands all the same.
Brother you know where we stand our economy shrinks in Last 2 years thank to Establishment ,coming to 700/800 Billion economy needs consistent growth Rule of 35 suggests that in order to double your GDP i.e from 265 Billion to 600 Billion you need atleast 7/8 years of growth rate at 5% and above no if and but

Before you go around spreading misinformation, we need to have a heart to heart chat on national power and how to generate it. Do you want to create a thread, or shall I?

Read news today GE just supplied initial batch of engines for the KF-X, Korea's 5th gen project. Rather than begging for F-16s at every possible opportunity, is there a possibility that with just the right kind of lobbying and pursuing we could convince the Americans to sell us some engines that could possibly be included in the next blocks of JF-17?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2224516/2-pakistans-economy-contracts-first-time-68-years/

My basis are Dollar terms since major items are linked with Dollar
e.g Utility (Electricity) ,LSM (Raw Material being imported) , COLA

The per capita income in dollar terms has also dipped to 1,366 – a contraction of 6.1%
Former finance minister Dr Hafiz Pasha had disputed the PTI government’s claim of a 3.3% growth rate and instead claimed a year ago that the growth in the first year of the PTI government was 1.9%
No

Lets just talk in facts..and dont hijack this thread with non sensical language

Lets just talk in facts..and dont hijack this thread with non sensical language
Lol Im not hi jacking the thread and its all normal language .You can ignore the post and continue to comment .(I will ignore you after this ) .Cheers

Brothers!
The topic is JF-17 Block III. So please refrain from derailing the thread. You can take this conversation to any economy thread.
~

Read news today GE just supplied initial batch of engines for the KF-X, Korea's 5th gen project. Rather than begging for F-16s at every possible opportunity, is there a possibility that with just the right kind of lobbying and pursuing we could convince the Americans to sell us some engines that could possibly be included in the next blocks of JF-17?
First convince USA to release engines for T-129

we will have a long way to go

PAF has 5 x JF17 sq + 5 x Mirage sq + 4 x Mirage sq + 2 x F7PG sq

we should replace the 2 x F7PG sq with 2 more JF17 Block III sq

then we still have 5 x Mirage sq to replace over 120 aircraft
There is 1 F7P squadron (will be upgraded to Jf17 this year), 3 F7PG squadrons and 6 Mirage Squadrons in PAF.

Look who is talking about begging. Why buy engines from USA, when buying fighter Jet is more viable option? American engine in Chinese jet doesn’t make any sense. I am sorry Mods but these type of posts should be discouraged, where there’s enough proof that poster used his “Dhoui” rather than mind while posting.
Just asked a question not sure why you wet your diaper over it. Don't over estimate your importance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom