What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Internal ? That's interesting. Are you saying that JF17 will be having all the EW baked into the structure ? So no poded EW equipment ? What is the EW equipment ?
Also can you let me know what all equipment you are foreseeing it to contain ? - EW , RWR , MAWS ?
I am assuming RWR is present in Blck 2 itself.

External equipment will be used to increase efficiency. Regarding what EW equipment, I will tag some senior members who have more info.

RWR is present in blk 2.

@Quwa

Just J-20 and J-10C

Hi,

I just wanted to get it out in the open---.

Prior to this when someone stated the same what the BLK3 was using was a smaller hud as of the J20 and there were some very " sharp tongues " on sino defence forum---.

I keep telling those people---pakistan and china---whatever pak military wants from china is available to it---. It is just that the pak military does not go around get anything that is out there---.

It is very selective and very conservative in what it gets---sometimes too much---.

Hi,

Prior to this when someone stated the same what the BLK3 was using was a smaller hud as of the J20 and there were some very " sharp tongues " on sino defence forum---.

I keep telling those people---pakistan and china---whatever pak military wants from china is available to it---. It is just that the pak military does not go around get anything that is out there---.

It is very selective and very conservative in what it gets---sometimes too much---.
MK JF-17 no matter how good it is its an light Air defence fighter we need Atleast 45 to 50 heavy twin engine jets along F16s for maritime and deep strike missions

MK JF-17 no matter how good it is its an light Air defence fighter we need Atleast 45 to 50 heavy twin engine jets along F16s for maritime and deep strike missions
Block 3 thread...

Hi,

Anyone who claims that this indeed is smaller as compared to J-20’s HUD is really silly even if it is a renowned member of some Chinese Defence forum. The theory is simple, Why would PAF ask for an altogether new HUD design just for the sake of some 50 machines...

Block 3 thread...

Anyone who claims that this indeed is smaller as compared to J-20’s HUD is really silly even if it is a renowned member of some Chinese Defence forum. The theory is simple, Why would PAF ask for an altogether new HUD design just for the sake of some 50 machines...

Hi,

50 is just the begining---.

Sino defence members are unable to comprehend as to how hard chinese companies are trying to compete and develop their product equal or better to the western product for the JF17---.

Hi,

Sino defence members are unable to comprehend as to how hard chinese companies are trying to compete and develop their product equal or better to the western product for the JF17---.
After all, we are The western benchmarks provider to china :-)

@Deino,
Any other chinese aircraft using this or a similar display---.

Hi,

Hi,

Oh well ... what an epic fail again my friend!

And I was well aware that this post was clearly aimed against me, also these guy(s) marked bolt above are in fact only one, namely ME.

And why am I not surprised??

You are so much over-hyped with this "PAF can get everything" that you are either not able or not willing to look for the details. Even more, why a HUD - even if it WOULD be the same - can be read as "whatever pak military wants from china is available to it" is beyond my understanding since getting a HUD surely does not mean getting J-20s.

Anyway, just look .. they are in no way the same ...

CHinese HUD.jpg

... or is this now a proof that there won't be J-20 in PAF colours?

Hi,

Yeah i read that and the responses too.. Funny you bring this topic back to life here and not in that forum.

Yeah i read that and the responses too.. Funny you bring this topic back to life here and not in that forum.

Simply since at the SDF are - and this is not meant as an offence - too much members, who see is leaks and breaks in his logic just like the detail I posted right above your post. Here are too many ones who simply pick up each of his posts and agree without thinking or looking behind, just as I noted in the detail he missed above.

:-)

Simply since at the SDF are - and this is not meant as an offence - too much members, who see is leaks and breaks in his logic just like the detail I posted right above your post. Here are too many ones who simply pick up each of his posts and agree without thinking or looking behind, just as I noted in the detail he missed above.

:-)
One more thing is there... This in no way is specific to MK
Posters in SDF call u out with words and remarks which are not personal ones but scathing to ur BS / baseless remarks or out of context examples. You are right tht it is less speculative and tht there is more specific scrutiny of posts there whch at times does get boring. Whereas here it's an open house, free for all... unless the moderators jump in to hammer things in order.

Oh well ... what an epic fail again my friend!

And I was well aware that this post was clearly aimed against me, also these guy(s) marked bolt above are in fact only one, namely ME.

And why am I not surprised??

You are so much over-hyped with this "PAF can get everything" that you are either not able or not willing to look for the details. Even more, why a HUD - even if it WOULD be the same - can be read as "whatever pak military wants from china is available to it" is beyond my understanding since getting a HUD surely does not mean getting J-20s.

Anyway, just look .. they are in no way the same ...

View attachment 607322

... or is this now a proof that there won't be J-20 in PAF colours?

I wouldn't doubt that HUD on JF-17 Block-III is latest than the one installed on J-20. Cheers.

One more thing is there... This in no way is specific to MK
Posters in SDF call u out with words and remarks which are not personal ones but scathing to ur BS / baseless remarks or out of context examples. You are right tht it is less speculative and tht there is more specific scrutiny of posts there whch at times does get boring. Whereas here it's an open house, free for all... unless the moderators jump in to hammer things in order.

Agreed, but this "open house" leads - at least IMO - to such nasty situations where several "fan-boys" start their own thread each time they find a new video, a new image or have a crazy idea regardless that there are already appropriate threads existing.
Also it seems as if it here much more difficult to differ between reliable posters, which are reliable, honored and have a decent understanding ... and stupid fans, which simply post their fancy fantasies and still think they have the same saying.

I wouldn't doubt that HUD on JF-17 Block-III is latest than the one installed on J-20. Cheers.

But they are clearly different?!! Or do you want to say, it is the same just in a more modern form?

But they are clearly different?!! Or do you want to say, it is the same just in a more modern form?

Modern Form = latest than J-20 which apparently is different in look as well my friend. Your argument of a different looking HUD is right, IMO, however wanted to add that Block-III is not just different in look but also advanced/latest than the predecessor.

Back
Top Bottom