What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Well, if that is true - I would really hope my word gets out and that they get a 1/2 decent Post Production House to cover the PAF - as opposed to the 1/2 assed trash we have to be subjected to.

I've already designed a JF-17 Banner Poster for the launch of the JF-17 Block III. It can be scaled upto any size.

Can you please share your email? PM me.

Is there a number of how many we have in the inventory...

In hundreds. Enough to put their entire Flanker fleet to sleep.

data link is the answer to your query ....

There are a few 'tactics' and 'procedures' which enable these missiles to fly independently after inertial guidance by the radar. The typical word for it is 'fire and forget'. When the missile reaches terminal phase, it doesn't rely on the source instead hommes on its own. However, there are con's to it. It's a long debate and no one including me has that required knowledge to address it.

PL-15 is fully functional with Block I's aswell. We just dont fly with them regularly yet.
Correct me if I'm wrong, the radar on JF-17 has a range of some 100 kms, where as PL-15 has a operational range of in excess of 150 km....so how does this radar becomes compatible with the PL-15.

There are a few 'tactics' and 'procedures' which enable these missiles to fly independently after inertial guidance by the radar. The typical word for it is 'fire and forget'. When the missile reaches terminal phase, it doesn't rely on the source instead hommes on its own. However, there are con's to it. It's a long debate and no one including me has that required knowledge to address it.
Is Raad 2 integrated with JF-17 or not

Just 1 question. How many PL 15s can a Block 1 carry?

data link is the answer to your query ....

I just hope India doesn't find solution of deploying the K-77/R-77M on SU 30s and Mig 29s like we are doing with PL 15 on Thunders

Rafale will probably be operational and in numbers too in 2021. MKIs are being built moreand UPGs are being imported more. Tejas are being built more. PAF will certainly be short of Capable Fighters

The first Rafale is yet to reach India

And in just 12 months it would be operational?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom