What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

So, here's a Question that pretty much relates to the (all) the Blocks.

How many jets can Kamra produce in a period of 12 Months at full force?

We got the B-Variants, we got Nigeria (3) & perhaps some Super Mushaq's...

Are we done with all the Block II's?

What special features are there in Bravos for which they can use PL 15s unlike Block 2s? @HRK @Hodor @Dazzler
IF PL-15 will be integrated with Bs then rest assure that it will be integrated with blk-II as well ..... in my opinion bravos are blk-II with second seat ....

The PAF and Defence.PK have the relationship of a new app start-up and its users. Functionally, Defence.PK is like putting in tickets for the PAF to handle, and we're not quite sure if the PAF cares or not.

They care. I assure you that with 100% certitude.

IF PL-15 will be integrated with Bs then rest assure that it will be integrated with blk-II as well ..... in my opinion bravos are blk-II with second seat ....
Plus there is a reason the Bravos have extended wings,
Apart from airframe physics and aerodynamics, this could very well be as well.

You'd be surprised to know, behind some of the members, we may have some guys wearing a uniform with two or three stars on their shoulders. :D
Well, if that is true - I would really hope my word gets out and that they get a 1/2 decent Post Production House to cover the PAF - as opposed to the 1/2 assed trash we have to be subjected to.

I've already designed a JF-17 Banner Poster for the launch of the JF-17 Block III. It can be scaled upto any size.

PL-15 is fully functional with Block I's aswell. We just dont fly with them regularly yet.
Plus there is a reason the Bravos have extended wings,
Apart from airframe physics and aerodynamics, this could very well be as well.

but Block-1/2 would not have full capability to exploit full potential of PL-15 (Range) because of Block-1/2/B radar range

Back
Top Bottom