What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Great suggestion... My two cents will be to not try and make a fake accent. Nothing is cringier than Pakistanis trying to fake an American accent, case in point that Ace of PAF YouTube channel. I'd rather have daggers inserted in my ears than listen to their fake accents.
Yes that is pathetic. Not that their content is worthy of any praise either. But @Bilal Khan (Quwa) will be much much better and genuine ... I am sure of it.

I believe using harsh words without knowing the full context is more stupid in terms of learning.
F16s have definite advantage in range and payload.
BUT BUT BUT

iF you compare the upcoming AESA and PL15 with current PAF block 52 APG and AMRRAM then ??
IF you compare c802/803 and CM400 with Harpoon then ?
If you compare REK/SOW/H2/4 Raadi/ii with only LGBs with F16 available to PAF Then ?
If you compare the overall Sync of Link17 system with AWACS and JF17s vs F16s Then ?
If you compare the political independence to produce/operate and maintain the JF17s with F16s Then ?
If you Compare the integration flexibility have Brazilian/French/Chinese and Pakistani system on JF17 with US/NATO only systems on f16s then ?

I humbly suggest to give others a chance and try to give them leverage as well.
Calling one one stupid without knowing complete details and context is a self bias.
Are you talking to yourselfo_O:cheesy::lol::enjoy:[/QUOTE]

I actually responded to the same reply but some how replied my own by mistake it seems like :)
In either way the point is delivered.

Guys.
Request has been made to Bilal. I think it is time we moved back to the topic in question.
A

I believe using harsh words without knowing the full context is more stupid in terms of learning.
F16s have definite advantage in range and payload.
BUT BUT BUT

iF you compare the upcoming AESA and PL15 with current PAF block 52 APG and AMRRAM then ??
IF you compare c802/803 and CM400 with Harpoon then ?
If you compare REK/SOW/H2/4 Raadi/ii with only LGBs with F16 available to PAF Then ?
If you compare the overall Sync of Link17 system with AWACS and JF17s vs F16s Then ?
If you compare the political independence to produce/operate and maintain the JF17s with F16s Then ?
If you Compare the integration flexibility have Brazilian/French/Chinese and Pakistani system on JF17 with US/NATO only systems on f16s then ?

I humbly suggest to give others a chance and try to give them leverage as well.
Calling one one stupid without knowing complete details and context is a self bias.

F16s dont have harpoon ..orions do

Those accusing JF-17 of being fat, chubby and ugly haven't seen F-16 up-close; just look at the enormity of its spine and breadth from canopy to the intake

82125348_3554165401302457_1291598263358586880_n-jpg.598219

in case of BVR, EW, Situational awareness, Ground and surface attack roles they are quite similar infact JF17 in PAF has edge because for f16s we donot have long range SOW/ALCMs.
F16s have clear advantage in BVRs uptil now due to AIM120C5 being battle proven and has a higher range unlike SD 10A which is usually carried 1 under each wing unlike AIM120C5 which are carried 4 by each jet. EW of Block 52s are much better than Block 2s. Situational awareneas of F16s are better than JF 17s

F16s have clear advantage in BVRs uptil now due to AIM120C5 being battle proven and has a higher range unlike SD 10A which is usually carried 1 under each wing unlike AIM120C5 which are carried 4 by each jet. EW of Block 52s are much better than Block 2s. Situational awareneas of F16s are better than JF 17s

How much do you know about the EW of blk 2?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom