What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I hate to ring everyone's notifs for nothing, as I hate mine and adding to off topic spree, but here i do.. :bad:
I am really sorry.
I'm tempted to start a YouTube channel.
1. The idea in itself is great. Credible, Informative and at least 1 real good Pak representative.
2. That would be a big hit, lots of subs and tube is good place for $ too.
book-1a.jpg

3. The amount of PATIENCE required at that stage, (live Q/A:what:) and level with people is beyond words. U sir might have to be a very clever woman #Reminder #Warning
the-silliest-woman-can-manage-a-clever-man-but-it-needs-a-very-clever-woman-to-manage-a-fool.jpg

4. Starters like me, professional with interest but no knowledge or much time, won't find "Naya Shahkaar Aagya, Sb k kanon sy duwwan urh gya" in search for simple terms.
P.S. The two quotes are relative to thread and JF17 Block III, just needs a big brain o_O. Don't ban me :angel:

Last edited:
TAI is expecting to fly it's first supersonic UAV, Goksungur, within this year.

I don't recall Turkey having an indigenous aircraft engine program on the books. Does Turkey have an independent industry capable of designing, fabricating and manufacturing engines which can power "fixed-winged combat aircraft"? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Turkey dependent upon European industries for this?

I don't recall Turkey having an indigenous aircraft engine program on the books. Does Turkey have an independent industry capable of designing, fabricating and manufacturing engines which can power "fixed-winged combat aircraft"? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Turkey dependent upon European industries for this?
They’re working on jet engines. According to some media reports, a working one, albeit rudimentary, is about to be ready for field tests. Looks like supersonic UAVs may be the choice for them. Initially, imported engines may also be used...

I won’t be surprised at the widespread Ukrainian involvement in these projects...

I'm tempted to start a YouTube channel.
Bilal, my honest advice for you would depend on the following points

Best Case Scenario: If your reporters can cover live events and authentic people can grant their presence on the camera every now and then (like Jane's Defence), your channel would remain legit. In such a case it would make sense to show exclusive material (exclusive photos, videos, interviews, event coverage etc) along with an expert analysis which no other fake news outlet can offer and thus would retain your exclusivity.
Worst Case Scenario: Failing above, there is a high risk that you would be competing with all third degree sources on YouTube (even worst would be with a fake English accent) and your voice might get lost in the sea of fake news. In such a case it would be better to stick what you are doing currently since in the worst case scenario; it might even have a negative toll on your website as well.

Conclusion:
If you want to do it, do it GRAND!, otherwise stick to the already great work you are doing! Just reading the news in a fake English accent with some nice background music doesnt increase the legitimacy of the content any further. Quality content doesn't need any HD video effects or testosterone raising music. Best of luck brother!

PS: This is my way of thinking, i might be completely wrong!

Last edited:
Bilal, my honest advice for you would depend on the following points

Best Case Scenario: If your reporters can cover live events and authentic people can grant their presence on the camera every now and then (like Jane's Defence), your channel would remain legit. In such a case it would make sense to show exclusive material (exclusive photos, videos, interviews, event coverage etc) along with an expert analysis which no other fake news outlet can offer and thus would retain your exclusivity.
Worst Case Scenario: Failing above, there is a high risk that you would be competing with all third degree sources on YouTube (even worst would be with a fake English accent) and your voice might get lost in the sea of fake news. In such a case it would be better to stick what you are doing currently since in the worst case scenario; it might even have a negative toll on your website as well.

Conclusion:
If you want to do it, do it GRAND!, otherwise stick to the already great work you are doing! Just reading the news in a fake English accent with some nice background music doesnt increase the legitimacy of the content any further. Quality content doesn't need any HD video effects or testosterone raising music. Best of luck brother!

PS: This is my way of thinking, i might be completely wrong!
Yes I was thinking along those lines as well. A good starting point would be an exhibition, like DIMDEX in Qatar and IDEAS 2020 in Karachi, Pakistan. Otherwise, Q&A with a real SME (e.g., retired officer, engineer, industry insider) is the only other way to differentiate.

That would be excellent---. Keep it in english---don't use words like " Dosto---"speak professional look professional act professional---".
Great suggestion... My two cents will be to not try and make a fake accent. Nothing is cringier than Pakistanis trying to fake an American accent, case in point that Ace of PAF YouTube channel. I'd rather have daggers inserted in my ears than listen to their fake accents.

Great suggestion... My two cents will be to not try and make a fake accent. Nothing is cringier than Pakistanis trying to fake an American accent, case in point that Ace of PAF YouTube channel. I'd rather have daggers inserted in my ears than listen to their fake accents.
Haha, didn’t even read ace of paf and knew from the first line you were referring to him

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom