What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Such JF17 would complement AZM FGFA very nicely. Just like F35 with the F22 raptor
This is why I always hoped that Pak's Azm NGF would be a single engine design and for the dual engine bigger 5th gen jet...Pak can acquire a few squadrons of either J20 or the TFX...

Both of these being the high/low mix...with Azm NGF being the cheaper one produced in larger numbers.

That was just a wish though...of course PAF knows better...now coming back to topic...I can't wait to see the block III pics even if the changes are minor from the outside.

Sorry, but no. The most impactful airframe changes will be invisible - i.e. more use of composite materials, strengthening of hardpoints, more 3D-printed pieces and single-construction airframe parts, etc. - rather than some hypothetical stealth shaping that will have zero impact on the Thunder's final performance once it carries weapons.

Yes Sir.

Dears just saw the pics of Block 3, no change in intake, Tail is same as JF-17B, only one hardpoint increment that only for targeting pod. In short its JF-17B with a single seat. Pic cannot be shared because of promised no propagation request.

Does this look similar?

upload_2019-12-19_16-26-0.png

Dears just saw the pics of Block 3, no change in intake, Tail is same as JF-17B, only one hardpoint increment that only for targeting pod. In short its JF-17B with a single seat. Pic cannot be shared because of promised no propagation request.

No IRST? And do you have any credentials so that we know you're not just another one of us?

Almost

I read about intake enlargement, in block 3 picture there does not seem any change on intakes.
Any ground clearance for RAAD II?

If thats the case then why they are hiding. Lol

Probably not, seems like another spectator/fanboy speculating/trolling.
No spectator, cannot share pictures at the moment.

My question here is if there is no change in intakes can an improved thurst of WS-19 series engine can be deployed on JF-17.

Back
Top Bottom