What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Lol might never happen not even in 2040
U want to say Block 3 would be like another Teja?? According to some sources Block 3 initial production will be without AESA radar... No extra hard point no structural change then why they taking so long time???

I think on of the reason may be that the Chinese are no more committed to the JF-17 jet.

I think on of the reason may be that the Chinese are no more committed to the JF-17 jet.
Not sure but i think block 3 delay is due to fund problem from pak side, Chinese are very cunning people they will never go ahead without pak share like CPEC...

Not sure but i think block 3 delay is due to fund problem from pak side, Chinese are very cunning people they will never go ahead without pak share like CPEC...
I am talking that may be its no more beneficial for them???
Tag some senior members,may be they can clarify.
@Deino @Windjammer @messiach

Last edited:
U want to say Block 3 would be like another Teja?? According to some sources Block 3 initial production will be without AESA radar... No extra hard point no structural change then why they taking so long time???
No i want to say they might never be advertised just like we have no idea on h2/h4 or many other projects

Paf video fro pac talks about block 3 that’s the only official confirmation

Aesa, ew, new weapons, laser pod

Even when Block 3 is inducted, true specs and capabilities will not be released. Releasing your true fighting capabilities means an invitation to the enemy to counter them rendering your weapons useless. The whole espionage game came in to being for this purpose only.

Rafael is already near to induct in IAF and our Block-III is in delay,
Defense must be our first priority, the funds should not be the reason of delay.

After the Feb conflict i feel that our PAF is not very confident with Block-II for A2A combat against MKIs (May be i am wrong ) and they are bending towards Viper again instead of Block-III development.

Rafael is already near to induct in IAF and our Block-III is in delay,
Defense must be our first priority, the funds should not be the reason of delay.

After the Feb conflict i feel that our PAF is not very confident with Block-II for A2A combat against MKIs (May be i am wrong ) and they are bending towards Viper again instead of Block-III development.
Rafale will take 2-3 years for full induction.

Yes, by several months.
Do you also think that the Chinese are no more interested in it because it is not beneficial for them???

Back
Top Bottom