What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I read it couldn't figure out your jf 17 mention please elaborate

I assume he is hinting at the attempt of pilot to push F-16 and F-7P to Mach 2.0 and hence can be done to JF-17 too, if push comes to shove but not a good idea and practical at all.

I assume he is hinting at the attempt of pilot to push F-16 and F-7P to Mach 2.0 and hence can be done to JF-17 too, if push comes to shove but not a good idea and practical at all.
More to the point in actual combat the futility of wishing for speeds in excess of 1.6 mach is impractical. All records achieved were in clean configuration. When the plane is loaded up this reduces drastically.
A

Last edited:
Pesa radar and older pulse Doppler radar like apg-68 are not the same

paf current airborne radar are not pesa

Which F-16 is armed with PESA? As far as my knowledge goes all F-16 have PD Radars. How reliable are these guys?

T admit, looks ore like a fan-boy video and as we all know, nothing is confirmed by now. Therefore all these NEWs and videos "confirming" anything like external changes, more powerful engine, AESA, more pylons and so on are IMO only summarise what these guys read at several forums and put it together in a fancy video.

Nothing more.

Waiting for the day official block iii specs comes out [emoji36][emoji36]
T admit, looks ore like a fan-boy video and as we all know, nothing is confirmed by now. Therefore all these NEWs and videos "confirming" anything like external changes, more powerful engine, AESA, more pylons and so on are IMO only summarise what these guys read at several forums and put it together in a fancy video.

Nothing more.

Waiting for the day official block iii specs comes out [emoji36][emoji36]
One can build stealth version on an existing platform in 3 years.. Pata nhi kis century ma ay ga block 3 aor woh bhi without AESA..

Back
Top Bottom