What's new

Jew shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by Police in Jerusalem.

yaar @FaujHistorian ur views are quite different from the general pakistanis(no offence,there are some indians too with whom i differ)..
u are a rational person,a man of reason.. i like ur posts..:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you will find Islamist Pakistanis to accept these facts. Quiet shamefully.

Why?

Well

Many Pakistanis do not have a real analysis done of the state of Israel or the PA.

So they are dependent on Communist leftist media, and Islamist prayer leaders.

On top of this ignorance,

there is not much travel between Pakistanis and Arab countries and definitely not Israel.

Many Pakistanis think of Arabs from the point of view of holy cities of Makkah and Medina. Thus severely limiting their knowledge about Arabs in general and Israel in particular.

Ignorance can be cured though.

But here lies the biggest issue.

Many of us find these neo-Nazi websites and eat and drink all the anti-Jewish $hit without ever questioning the motives of these websites,

and even worse, the realization that many of these neo-Nazis will burn a Pakistani house first before burning down and Jewish house.

Thus the deadly combo of ignorance and arrogance continues on and on and on.

sadly.

I also believe that we should work on resolving Jew-muslim phobia.

Both were mad, who shot and who got shot.
May his sole rest in peace!!

Indians sucking up to their white masters i see

Attempting to cause panic in a public and controlled environment can result in the discharge of deadly force. It ain't pretty but it's justified. Most people would've reacted the same way if a man screamed 'Allahu Akbar' on a plane.

I would poke his eyes out with my plastic fork if that happened to me!!! :angel:

@Talon

I am familiar with many of the lies that are being spread there.
I went to the massacres link, but all they show are anecdotal incidents. Many of them are total lies, the rest are misrepresented and full of complimentary lies. I bout you can find one whole sentence without a lie in those sites.
I opened the Massacre page and the A-Dora incident stares me in the face. It was proven he was not killed by Israeli fire by outside investigation, yet this site has no qualms at posting blatant lies because they know no one who goes there cares about the truth.

I am not going to deny that Palestinians are being killed in the conflict, some of them are kids. But Israel is trying to avoid said casualties not to cause them. Use your mind, look at videos from Syria, what SCUD missiles do. They whipe out entire neighborhoods with one shot, Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world, Israel could have killed tens of thousands a day if it tried. Look at picture from WW2 bombed cities with casualties in the 100,000's, Israel can do that easily if we wanted. We don't want to.

I am not going to deny that in some few incidents Israel was in the wrong, I am not going to deny that some individuals in the army sometimes act against orders and commit crimes against Palestinians. But those are usually investigated and charged. Better than most armies in the world.

If you ignore everything so far that's fine, but answer me this, if the Palestinians are undergoing genocide then how come are they are some of the fastest growing populations in the world?
How come they enjoy better living standards than some Arab countries?
How come they have better health care than most Arab countries?
How come There are more cell phones in poor Gaza than in Lebanon, Latvia, Slovenia, Bahrain, Cyprus, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Belize. And there are more internet users in Gaza than in Puerto Rico, Lebanon, Bolivia, Kuwait, Ghana, Lebanon, Estonia, Panama, Cyprus, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Armenia, Iraq, Libya, Cambodia, and Botswana.

83% of Israeli Arabs prefer to stay under Israeli jurisdiction (additional 6% refused to answer). The reasons given are:

54% - Prefer to remain in democratic regime with high living standards.
18% - Satisfied with present situation.
14% - Not willing to make sacrifices for creation of Palestinian state
11% - No stated reason.

If Israel is so horrible and is committing a Genocide against Arabs than how come the vast majority of Israeli Arabs (who are Palestinian Arabs just like the guys in the West Bank and Gaza) would like to stay under Israeli jurisdiction? How come most of them agree that Israel is a democratic regime?
But I guess you know better from across the world, surfing in hate filled vile sites...

* The question was not of deportation, they were offered to have the jurisdiction of their villages and homes to be transferred to the PA without the need to move.

Iam sure its only you who has a functioning brain the rest of the people don't and when people give you authentic proof of the genocide taking place then you call them lies. You think everyone spreads lies that anyone who informs you that Israel is a violator of International law also happens to be liar iam sure.First of all you justify an illegal occupation but respected World Organizations have repeatedly reported that Israel has committed mass genocide against the Palestinians for years. While according to the Geneva Conventions " The Occupying Power may not alter the status of public officials or judges in the occupied territories, or in any way apply sanctions to or take any measures of coercion or discrimination against them, should they abstain from fulfilling their functions for reasons of conscience." So again a violation of international law as we all know about the sanctions and well as the settlements. Secondly the first Israeli Prime Ministers David Ben Gurion himself said "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country.It is true God promised it to us" Now all the hue and cry raised if a single Muslim commits a wrong or a minority does but the entire land is held hostage because God promised it to so and so and allowed the population to be slaughtered is utterly ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iam sure its only you who has a functioning brain the rest of the people don't and when people give you authentic proof of the genocide taking place then you call them lies. You think everyone spreads lies that anyone who informs you that Israel is a violator of International law also happens to be liar iam sure.First of all you justify an illegal occupation but respected World Organizations have repeatedly reported that Israel has committed mass genocide against the Palestinians for years. While according to the Geneva Conventions " The Occupying Power may not alter the status of public officials or judges in the occupied territories, or in any way apply sanctions to or take any measures of coercion or discrimination against them, should they abstain from fulfilling their functions for reasons of conscience." So again a violation of international law as we all know about the sanctions and well as the settlements. Secondly the first Israeli Prime Ministers David Ben Gurion himself said "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country.It is true God promised it to us" Now all the hue and cry raised if a single Muslim commits a wrong or a minority does but the entire land is held hostage because God promised it to so and so and allowed the population to be slaughtered is utterly ridiculous.

Amna behn,

Please calm down.

You are not Palestinian, not even an Arab.

Let's not be Khawaja ki gwah (official supporter of a Eunuch)

No one can deny that Palestinians got a rough deal.

But repeating angry slogans against Israel doesn't make sense in light of the fact taht Arab population within Israel has consistently increased in the last 30 odd years.

Now if you want to talk about real genocide, then talk about

Bosnia region, where one population got totally wiiped out from the opposing population areas.

Coming to home,

Genocide was committed in 1947, by Pakistanis when no (99.9%) non-Muslim Punjabi survived in Pakistani Punjab

And

Genocide was committed in 1947, by Indians when no (99.9%) Muslim-Punjabi survived in Indian Punjab

peace

Beware. It just shows that those two innocent Allah praising words are connected to terrorism. Who is responsible?

I would suggest dont say those words in a holy place of different religion; or else you will be considered a terrorist and be killed.

i also request the sikh members to shave their beards and unwear their turban before going to israel or else they will be mistaken for terrorists?

Rightly said we tend to associate certain things with certain event/action... Even I tend to get alert when I see a guy wearing a saffron attire with big tilak until I get a chance to speak to him and understand him.

Why have you heard of a person wearing a saffron attire with big tilak blowing himself up in a crowded market?

Amna behn,

Please calm down.

You are not Palestinian, not even an Arab.

Let's not be Khawaja ki gwah (official supporter of a Eunuch)

No one can deny that Palestinians got a rough deal.

But repeating angry slogans against Israel doesn't make sense in light of the fact taht Arab population within Israel has consistently increased in the last 30 odd years.

Now if you want to talk about real genocide, then talk about

Bosnia region, where one population got totally wiiped out from the opposing population areas.

Coming to home,

Genocide was committed in 1947, by Pakistanis when no (99.9%) non-Muslim Punjabi survived in Pakistani Punjab

And

Genocide was committed in 1947, by Indians when no (99.9%) Muslim-Punjabi survived in Indian Punjab

peace

Listen first of all iam not saying that its the only place where a mass genocide has occurred if thats how you take it then thats your choice secondly i only stated facts i didn't know facts came under the category of angry slogans i have just pointed out the fact that its not the usual narrative of defence at work here and i don't think i have to be an arab to point out facts.

Listen first of all iam not saying that its [modern day israel] the only place where a mass genocide has occurred

OK. let's talk about facts.

you said mass genocide.

now don't give me some cryptic web links.

Point out to the UN study that clearly says "Israel has committed mass genocide of Palestinians in the last 20 years".

Thank you.

I already explained that security guy was not Jewish but Arab Druze.

ok well then the idf is out of control.
doesnt matter what he was he shouldnt half shot that poor man for just saying something.

is he getting punished? i mean i know arab blood is cheap to you people but in this case a jew died so will you put this guy on trial?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom