What's new

Jew shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by Police in Jerusalem.

..... i mean i know arab blood is cheap to you people but in this case a jew died so will you put this guy on trial?

Pakistani blood is much much cheaper these days, all thanks to Jih@di $hit.

I wish we could kill the Mullah mofos, the way Israeli took care of them.

Mullah-too $hitoo bombing in Israel has almost gone to zero

While in our pak land, Mullah-too $hitoos can kill our civilians and army people with no resistance seemingly.

Strange that Pakistani posters are so ignorant of the Jih@di $hit

Even when we are suffering from the attacks from the same $hit.

Perhpas you all live outside the country, and thus continuing sucking up and lapping the stinky stuff dropped by Mullah-too $hitoos.

Pathetic.

ok well then the idf is out of control.
doesnt matter what he was he shouldnt half shot that poor man for just saying something.

is he getting punished? i mean i know arab blood is cheap to you people but in this case a jew died so will you put this guy on trial?
If someone suddenly starts screaming Allahu Akbar at Jewish holy site, thats most probably a suicide bomber. Thats based from experience. If it was a joke it was a very stupid joke like pointing toy gun at policeman.

Its still unclear what happened, if he really shout anything or not.

Cowardly and scared I can imagine these guys in Afghanistan ..... Lets say it would not be so good

Why have you heard of a person wearing a saffron attire with big tilak blowing himself up in a crowded market?

Not blowing himself but could be definitely harming others by either planting bombs or creating trouble or killing someone by chanting "Jai Shree Ram"... So I do get alerted when I see elements in that attire.

Pakistani blood is much much cheaper these days, all thanks to Jih@di $hit.

I wish we could kill the Mullah mofos, the way Israeli took care of them.

Mullah-too $hitoo bombing in Israel has almost gone to zero

While in our pak land, Mullah-too $hitoos can kill our civilians and army people with no resistance seemingly.

Strange that Pakistani posters are so ignorant of the Jih@di $hit

Even when we are suffering from the attacks from the same $hit.

Perhpas you all live outside the country, and thus continuing sucking up and lapping the stinky stuff dropped by Mullah-too $hitoos.

Pathetic.

why are you telling me? you acting like im supporting these mullahs.
im not supporting them, i hope our soldiers slaughter these mercenaries using islam's name,

but you on the other hand defending what is happening in israel is outrageous, as a pakistani i think its treasonous.
how could anybody with a sane mind condone israeli actions?
those people fighting israel were kicked out of their homes to make room for europeans who say they are decedents of jews who left israel several thousand years ago. what kind of thinking is that? god promising somebody land? and then going to that land kicking the inhabitants out and taking it back in the name of the god who promised it to them? you condone this? grow the fcuk up.

and get one thing in your head, pakistan is an islamic republic nothing can separate islam from pakistan, no force in the world.

If someone suddenly starts screaming Allahu Akbar at Jewish holy site, thats most probably a suicide bomber. Thats based from experience. If it was a joke it was a very stupid joke like pointing toy gun at policeman.

Its still unclear what happened, if he really shout anything or not.

you people are sick. does it matter if he yelled anything? he killed an innocent person for simplly yelling something, is that how ill trained your soldiers are?

there is a reason the world hates israel, its becuase of **** like this. ( by the world i mean most of the world)

you people are sick. does it matter if he yelled anything? he killed an innocent person for simplly yelling something, is that how ill trained your soldiers are?

there is a reason the world hates israel, its becuase of **** like this. ( by the world i mean most of the world)
Better to be "sick" than dead. For past 6 years there is no suicide attacks in Israel.

Better to be "sick" than dead. For past 6 years there is no suicide attacks in Israel.

well then the palestinians must be getting smarter, instead of blowing themselves up they plant the bombs lmao.

i could list incidents in past six years of bombings in israel if you want.

well then the palestinians must be getting smarter, instead of blowing themselves up they plant the bombs lmao.
Planting bombs is much less effective than suicide bomb. Especially in Israel where is high alert for items left in street.

i could list incidents in past six years of bombings in israel if you want.
Sure lets make two lists: bomb attacks in Israel and Pakistan in past 6 years.

Planting bombs is much less effective than suicide bomb. Especially in Israel where is high alert for items left in street.

Sure lets make two lists: bomb attacks in Israel and Pakistan in past 6 years.

we all know pakistans situation no need to make a list of that but you denying any attacks on israel in past six years is just interesting lol.

we pakistanis just heartless animals like you israelis who would basically turn fata, kpk and balochistan to a prison like you did to gaza.

we all know pakistans situation no need to make a list of that but you denying any attacks on israel in past six years is just interesting lol.
I was talking about suicide bombings. There were few little bombs planted which did little damage.

we pakistanis just heartless animals like you israelis who would basically turn fata, kpk and balochistan to a prison like you did to gaza.
We did not turn Gaza into any prison. Just built a border fence. They can go to Egypt without any problem.

On the other hand 20% of Israel's citizens are Arabs and no one separates them.

Israeli's Jews are so used to killing Arab Muslims any Arabic uttered makes them trigger happy. These people have butchered children for standing up against them, taking a life is no issue for the Zionist terrorists.

I was talking about suicide bombings. There were few little bombs planted which did little damage.

We did not turn Gaza into any prison. Just built a border fence. They can go to Egypt without any problem.

On the other hand 20% of Israel's citizens are Arabs and no one separates them.
That's a lie you had a blockade on gaza for a long time no bidy could go in or out and you still do. You can lie and fool Indians but not us pakistanis

That's a lie you had a blockade on gaza for a long time no bidy could go in or out and you still do. You can lie and fool Indians but not us pakistanis
Nonsense. There is not a single Israeli between Gaza and Egypt. Tens of thousands go in and out there.

ENEWS_logo.gif
kotarot_news_ot.gif

Security guard shoots dead Jewish man in Kotel

Civilian security officer claims man in Western Wall Plaza public toilet yelled 'Allahu Akbar', pulled something from pocket. MDA forced to pronounce victim dead. Victim said to be 'strange person'

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published: 06.21.13, 08:05 / Israel News

A civilian security officer shot dead a Jewish man, 45, in the Western Wall Plaza's public toilet in Jerusalem on Friday. Magen David Adom said the man was hit in his upper torso by multiple bullets.

According to the guard, the man had shouted "Allahu Akbar" and pulled out something from his pocket. The guard has been taken in for questioning.

The incident occurred at around 7:40 am as hundreds of worshippers prayed at the Western Wall Plaza. Aside from the man who was shot, no one else was hurt.

46946480100099408271no.jpg

Western Wall shut to visitors (Photo: Gil Yohanan)

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the guard opened fire with his pistol because he suspected the man was a Palestinian terrorist. "The fact he shouted Allahu Akbar, that seems to be why the security guard drew his weapon and fired a number of shots at him," he said.

46946510100499408257no.jpg

Photo: Gil Yohanan

46946420100099408269no.jpg

Photo: Gil Yohanan

Magen David Adom forces were rushed to the scene but were forced to pronounce the man dead after trying unsuccessfully to resuscitate him for 20 minutes.

According to people who knew the victim, he was a known figure in the Western Wall.

David Dahan who was at the Western Wall at the time of the incident said, "I've know the man for three years. He goes around complaining about the government and the authorities. This morning he was sitting and reading a paper like he always does. He shouted and then headed to the toilet. A minute or two later I heard between seven and 10 shots."

46948060100077408563no.jpg

Forensic experts at the scene (Photo: Itzik Ben Shushan)

Dahan said that the man has been volunteering in a Chabad soup kitchen near the Kotel for the past few years

"I don't understand why they shot him. Everyone knows him and his behavior. This isn't the first time he's behaved erratically. "

One of the Kotel's regular worshippers said the victim is known to be a strange person. "He always acts strange. Everyone knows him. He once said he had become a Muslim. I guess the security guard didn't know him," he said.

Another person who knew the victim said he was homeless and slept in the street.

"It's strange the security guard didn't know him because the victim himself knew all the guards," he said.

Western Wall Rabbi Shmuel Rabinovitch expressed deep sorrow over the incident. The rabbi said he has confidence in the police and added, "regardless of the circumstances such a case is a terrible tragedy

Kobi Nachshoni and Reuters contributed to this report

You're in the U.S. now. You have opportunities to investigate and discover truths for yourself that you may not have had in Pakistan. You might want to take advantage of them, if only to avoid looking like a nitwit. Pakistanis in Pakistan have the excuse of few opportunities to learn truth for spouting nonsense; you don't.

I'm increasingly finding it weird people shouting Allahu Akbar at these instances...

Check this riot video out, people were shouting Allahu Akbar while breaking the law!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom