What's new

Jew shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by Police in Jerusalem.

Dont get me wrong Aamna. Have not we seen terrorists shouting the same words while blowing themselves or destroying Bamiyan Buddha? Israelis are just being defensive, they don't want to take chance.
In that case I think Israelis are suffering from Paranoid personality disorder!

Damn stupid kids, thanks to this generation our future as human race looks bleak.

It is good to know idiots occupy all segments of the Planet Earth. Killed an unarmed Civilian just for shouting Allah ho Akbar. It was probably a Jewish kid trying to be funny. Planet Earth is full of idiots and Israel is no exception.

Have you heard of London Tube incident?? A African kid (teen) wearing hooded dress was killed by mistake??? People are scared of a particular dress/face/activity....

Trust me I get alerted when I see a man with beard.. It happens when terrorism can strike anywhere and any one can be a terrorist..

Damn stupid kids, thanks to this generation our future as human race looks bleak.
Although i agree that the future of human race is bleak, but how is it linked to our generation?
Which is theoroticaly far intelligent then the previous!

He must have think that the guy is about to blow himself or something like that. As simple as that!! Anyway RIP to the innocent life.

Have you heard of London Tube incident?? A African kid (teen) wearing hooded dress was killed by mistake??? People are scared of a particular dress/face/activity....

Trust me I get alerted when I see a man with beard.. It happens when terrorism can strike anywhere and any one can be a terrorist..

Yes, it is called PARANOIA and there is medicine for this Psychological Condition.

Consult your local Psychiatrist and get appropriate medication, my friend.

I never said it is good. Though there is a way to look at it. Israel is under constant threat of Islamic terrorism. They just wanna be defensive. In the process of being defensive, there are lot of mistakes being commited. We can not blame this defensive attitude, what we should blame is that Islamic terrorism which has taken the toll in that region.

Again, I am not supporting killing innocents in any way.

In that case I think Israelis are suffering from Paranoid personality disorder!

What do you think is the reason for this?

Yes, it is called PARANOIA and there is medicine for this Psychological Condition.

Consult your local Psychiatrist and get appropriate medication, my friend.
Paranoia is usually treated with antipsychotic drugs which have a
tranquillising effect and aim to reduce paranoid feelings. Other forms of treatment are known as talking treatments; these include counselling, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and psychotherapy.
If a person is very distressed, they may be admitted to hospital for treatment.

Paranoia is usually treated with antipsychotic drugs which have a
tranquillising effect and aim to reduce paranoid feelings. Other forms of treatment are known as talking treatments; these include counselling, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and psychotherapy.
If a person is very distressed, they may be admitted to hospital for treatment.

I hope all the terrorists are treated with this. Then the world will be a better place and no one will panic just because someone says Allahu Akbar.

What do you think is the reason for this?
Hmm. This
Researchers today don’t know what causes paranoid personality disorder. There are
many theories, however, about
the possible causes of paranoid personality disorder. Most
professionals subscribe to a
biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes
of are likely due to biological and
genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts
in their early development with
their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and
temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping
skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is
responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined
nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this to pass down to the children
Many, bold part can be a reason too!

Although i agree that the future of human race is bleak, but how is it linked to our generation?
Which is theoroticaly far intelligent then the previous!

Intelligence is infront of you. In the past people used to think before they speak and don't joke about silly things which would get them killed. For example this kid.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom