What's new

Jew shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by Police in Jerusalem.

Its similar to how the security checks happen at western airports or how westerners cr@p their pants on any flight when they see a Muslim person traditional looking or wearing their traditional clothing, specifically if they are of Middle Eastern origin.

You can enlighten me! And hope that truth sets me free! :lol:

I already have enlightened everybody in my previous posts. You may want to read them again.

P.S. You have a good sense of humour.

Its similar to how the security checks happen at western airports or how westerners cr@p their pants on any flight when they see a Muslim person traditional looking or wearing their traditional clothing, specifically if they are of Middle Eastern origin.

No it's not.

so just because he shouted 'Allah hu Akbar' he was killed ? :blink:

And yet we Muslims are evil. lol

Shows you the lvl of racism, and hate the jews carry along with a gun.

Beware. It just shows that those two innocent Allah praising words are connected to terrorism. Who is responsible?

I would suggest dont say those words in a holy place of different religion; or else you will be considered a terrorist and be killed.

Here comes the first excuse.

They are not mad. They are delusional.

There ya go fixed. :D

Dont get me wrong Aamna. Have not we seen terrorists shouting the same words while blowing themselves or destroying Bamiyan Buddha? Israelis are just being defensive, they don't want to take chance. I am not saying what that guard did is right, I am just showing the reason why he did it.

Defensive?? Iam sorry but atleast in Jerusalem Jews have no reason to be defensive or rather i shouldn't use the word Jews because ordinary Jews worldwide don't support the actions of Israel but thats a separate issue. I'd be more concerned for the young Palestinian children who are actually defenceless and are only harassed and attacked because they are Muslims. Not to mention their places of worship not just Muslims but even Christians aren't allowed to pray in their churches so these actions hardly come under the category of defence.

When Israelis bomb civilian housings and we hear reputable International organizations reporting the genocide taking place there still its Israelis defending themselves just because they don't utter Allahu Akhbar maybe makes their crimes acceptable to the secular bunch around the world.

Ḥashshāshīn;4433605 said:
No it's not.

yes it is, I have seen it myself...you need to observe their reaction...I suggest that you grow your beard, wear your traditional outfit and say Allah Akbar a bit loudly in a flight or an airport - on second thoughts...dont.

Poor jewish dude. Was probably just trying to act funny. Very sad incident if you think about it. He must have a family.

Should have been more careful.RIP.

Beware. It just shows that those two innocent Allah praising words are connected to terrorism. Who is responsible?

I would suggest dont say those words in a holy place of different religion; or else you will be considered a terrorist and be killed.

Beware that idiots can be sterotype even in their own land against their own people . And beware that morons cant recognise their own people.

Hi everyone.

The incident just went down, but it seems that there is not many persons who are willing to wait for facts before deciding what happened and why.
I am sad for those of you who's thought process is so much controlled by hatred and stereotypes that you are unable to have an analytical though process, which usually includes waiting for farther information if the incident just happened and what we have is partial, before making up your mind.

Even now the information of what happened is not full but here is some additional information that was not posted anywhere in this post:

The Jerusalem is a very tense city, it is a place where Palestinian arabs and Israeli's mix.
Every month there are numerous events of Arabs stabbing Jew's, some events of stoning etc. Sometimes there are molotov cocktails thrown, or improvised explosives.
It's not rare for a Palestinian Arab to get arrested with improvised explosives trying or planning to get into Jerusalem. This week there was an alert a suicide bomber successfully crossed into the Israeli territories, roadblocks were put in Tel Aviv for example.

The fact that you do not hear about successful bombings is precisely the high alert. For example this morning an improvised explosive device was thrown against Israeli border police in Beit Lechem (20km from Jerusalem).
As we speak Jerusalem's light train is on hold by the police because there is suspicious item on it.
Israel has managed to curb the terror threat since the 2000-2005 days not because the Palestinians stopped trying to kill us, but because of our intelligence agencies and high alert, and a bit of luck ;).

Now going back to this event: The guy is described as acting odd sometimes by some people who knew him. It was reported that he was reaching for something in his pocket just after he shouted Allah hu ackbar. Which is something that terrorist do before setting off explosions in the midst of civilians. If this was a mosque I don't think it would have been suspicious.
Add to this that the area in front of the wailing wall is packed with hundreds of people...

In any case, the shooter was arrested and is under investigation, suspected of murder. We will see what the investigation brings.

Shows you the lvl of racism, and hate the jews carry along with a gun.
Actually guard who shot that Jewish guy was an Arab Druze.

It is still unclear if Jewish guy really shout Allah Akbar or they just had a quarrel and guard invented it to justify his action.

Except nobody gets shot so no?

Actually guard who shot that Jewish guy was an Arab Druze.

It is still unclear if Jewish guy really shout Allah Akbar or they just had a quarrel and guard invented it to justify his action.

Was the killed an Arab Jew? If so do Arab Jews still speak arabic and if yes is it so uncommon for them to say Allah o Akbar?

Hi everyone.

The incident just went down, but it seems that there is not many persons who are willing to wait for facts before deciding what happened and why.

I am sad for those of you who's thought process is so much controlled by hatred and stereotypes that you are unable to have an analytical though process, which usually includes waiting for farther information .....

Now going back to this event: The guy is described as acting odd sometimes by some people who knew him. It was reported that he was reaching for something in his pocket just after the shouted Allah hu ackbar. Which is something that terrorist do before setting off explosions in the midst of civilians. If this was a mosque I don't think it would have been suspicious.

Thank you.

Trolls and hate mongers will do their best to spread more hatred and more violence.

peace

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom