What's new

Jerusalem Prophecy Unfolding - Temple Mount Takeover

Mahdi will 'only' restore world order? He will bring justice in the world and restore religion, all in 7,8 or 9 years. He is not a minor character and if by 'messiah' one means fix or save the world from the insanity it currently is in, then yes Mahdi is our messiah. We don't call him messiah rather his title is 'Mahdi' because Allah guided him to the right path(before he becomes in power).

Prophet Jesus(AS) is not referred to as Messiah rather Spirit of Allah(SWT) in Islam. He will help the Mahdi near his last days and I have read once he passes away at that time Prophet Jesus(AS) will take over and rule for 40 years. After this 40 years a breeze will take the souls of believers and Allah will order angels to blow the horn and the Universe will contract within an hour, thus it's called the 'Last Hour'. Then we will be resurrected by a rain and appear on a plain to be judged.
Quran tells a different story.

Allah Almighty has warned people of an apocalyptic event in Surah Ad-Dhukhan in the last era, just before the "Last Hour."

There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death. [He is] your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers.

But they are in doubt, amusing themselves.

Then watch for the Day when the sky will bring a visible smoke.

Covering the people; this is a painful torment.

[They will say], "Our Lord, remove from us the torment; indeed, we are believers."

How will there be for them a reminder [at that time]? And there had come to them a clear Messenger.

Then they turned away from him and said, "[He was] taught [and is] a madman."

Indeed, We will remove the torment for a little. Indeed, you [disbelievers] will return [to disbelief].

The Day We will strike with the greatest assault, indeed, We will take retribution.

Source: https://quran.com/44

Emphasis mine. No such thing as a breeze taking the souls of believers only from across the world. Allah Almighty has hinted a smoke-like apocalyptic event in Quran in different versus.

Equally important are following revelations:

Indeed, the Day of Judgement is the appointed time for them all -

The Day when no relation will avail a relation at all, nor will they be helped -

Except those [believers] on whom Allah has mercy. Indeed, He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.

Source: https://quran.com/44

---

Problem is that hadith have turned into "bible of Islam" over the course of time. We are supposed to study them and act upon them but nobody has a clear idea which statements are accurate and which are not. Even the so-called Sahih hadith have mistakes and errors. Additionally, it is not necessary that only Sahih hadith are correct.

The single most important source of guidance at our disposal is the Holy Quran itself. I don't think Holy Prophet (PBUH) would say anything that contradicts revelations of the Holy Quran but his goodness passed away and we are left with centuries-worth of narratives which we are trying to piece together today.

---

Another thing is that scores of Muslims have carried out horrible acts under the banner of Imam Mahdi in modern times.

FYI:

Seige of Kaaba in 1979: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112051155

ISIS: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/isis-flag-apocalypse/406498/

Khorasan: https://thewire.in/111619/khorasan-al-qaeda-isis-radical-islam/

---

This kind of mindset is scary to be honest. Talking about wiping a society from existence and not feeling any remorse over it, is bordering "psychotic."

What if some people are trying to ENGINEER Armageddon? And when it happens and the outcome is very different, then what?

I believe that corruption and mischief in this world will reach a point that Allah Almighty will respond with apocalyptic events and eventually the Day of Judgement.

We are learning about the Global Warming phenomenon today. I think that divine trials are about to commence.

My prayers: "Allah Almighty, please guide all Muslims to the right path. Ameen."

@BHarwana
@Awan68
@Ahmet Pasha
@Taimoor Khan

Personally, I believe in the possibility of return of Hazrat Isa (A.S). As a prophet and with the support of Allah Almighty, he might be able to restore peace in this world and address all misconceptions in regards to Abrahamic faiths. Perhaps he is the Mahdi?

Allah Almighty has pointed out in the Holy Quran that every soul will taste death: https://quran.com/3/185

Unfortunately, peace won't last and corruption and mischief will become a norm once again, and then the rest. Indeed the man "transgresses."

Last edited:
Jews broke the covenant with God, ever since, all their prophecies is null and void. We only go by our sources. And this is not about religion for the Israeli's, it's to annex the West Bank. They are fooling the Christian right wing crowd in US and Europe to keep aid and support flowing in. And to recognize the soon annexation of the West Bank to expand their country into more Palestinian territory.
There is a prophecy in Holy Quran about jews coming back to Promised Land:
'And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the latter days, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
(Surah Bani Israel 105)

But with the warning:
"[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison."
(Surah Bani Israel: 9)

Seems the promise of bringing them together is fulfilled and now the warning is being fulfilled.

Well it is about to.. I have heard that 2022 is the last year of Israel's existence.. according to some Muslim numerologists (http://www.discoveringislam.org/end_of_israel.htm) and some knowledgeable Christians, although I don't believe strictly in numerology, but the events are unfolding at a pace which is leading to 2022 prediction..

Read what Henry Kissinger has to say about this:

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/has-our-expiration-date-arrived.premium-1.468797
Israel could make this easy for themselves and Palestinians.
1. Allow Palestine to exist side by side as two nations.
2. Both respect each other and assist each other for neither has a choice.
3.If Israel co tongues this path it's sure to lose in the long run
4. Muslims globally now really hate Israel and jews by proxy
5 anti semitosm is on the rise in Europe directly due to Israeli actions and neo Jewish support for Israel in the West.
6. Israel thinks that by dominating other Muslim neighbours through technology it can maintain the status quo. Countries like turkey and Pakistan are working hard to close that gap.
7. Total reliance on USA support. But as a dying empire now starting it's downfall how long will America fight Israles wars and how long will it bankroll Israel

Call Mahdi a reformer or mujadad, a caliph, infact all these traits, but there is only messiah which is Jesus. There should be no confusion over this, if people are talking otherwise, they are talking non sense.

Mahdi task is to build the world order for Jesus. Jesus will not be going about fighting wars and uprooting the centuries old rotten system of secret satanist societies and Zionists, this all will be done by Mahdi. Jesus will only give one blow to the serpent head, the Dajjal or Anti Christ, the flase messiah of Jews.

There is a clear hierarchy which Allah created in his own infinite wisdom which we must understand and respect. It is indeed Balsphmy to raise someone status which he or she is not assigned by Allah. Among mankind, those who were before us , those who are present now and those who will come after us, NONE got bigger status then those who were choosen as prophets by Allah. You are giving impression that you are confused about this rather simply concept.

I'll call him 'Mahdi' or by his real name if we see him in our lifetime. Nevertheless, no , that is not his task to build world order for Jesus. I don't know who taught you this seems like you're reading off some websites that don't want people to believe in Shia narrative of Mahdi that says he is better than Prophet's and can do miracles. I don't believe that, but I also he will not doing it for Jesus but for Allah. We are Muslims, Allah has tasked us with these matters. And yes, through someone from us will Allah restore faith on earth and justice. Mahdi's task will be really difficult that he can't do it without help, that's why Allah will 'fix him in one night', meaning spiritually support him to make him mentally sufficient and he will sink an army in the ground before that for us to know it really is him.

Prophet Isa(AS) will come to end the antichrist and fix Christian beliefs. He will also rule because Allah takes the Mahdi away after his task. None of that will be done to prepare a state for Isa(AS) as you claim. That's a big misperception on your part. We are not waiting for Isa(AS) to come, once Mahdi comes we all have to support him. And there will not be many people left from among the Muslims as there were before at Isa(AS) time.

So , no, I am not confused, I've read this stuff more than you and it has nothing to do with blasphemy. Caliph is not a small status. Prophet Mohammed(SAW) and the rightly guided Caliph's will be first people to enter Paradise. And Muslims will be first to be judged by God.

'And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the latter days, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
(Surah Bani Israel 105)

But with the warning:
"[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison."

Seems the promise of bringing them together is fulfilled and now the warning is being fulfilled.

This is referring to Bani Israel in the past, not today's context.

To weaken the enemy one needs to drop the dollar and throw out Rothschild central bank/imf etc plus credit card, cheques move towards gold and silver and barter trade. See once you do this it game over for this cabal from interfering in your back yard no more influence or bribing.

(Surah Bani Israel 105)

But with the warning:

These two verses are not related.

In Surah Al-Isra, Allah Almighty has pointed out that he can subject sinners to destructive wars, if they will not repent. Allah Almighty provided the example of fate of Kingdom of Israel which was uprooted twice in history; first, by Cyrus the Great from Persia (verse 5), and by Roman Empire at a later time (verse 7). Jews turned away from the teachings of Allah Almighty and were punished for their transgressions in this manner.

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. (Verse 4)

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled. (Verse 5)

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower. (Verse 6)

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. (Verse 7)

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." (Verse 8)

Indeed, this Qur'an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward. (Verse 9)

Source: https://quran.com/17

Verse 8 and 9 are neutral in their intended message. Allah Almighty has pointed out that sinners will not be only subjected to destructive wars on Earth but Hell awaits them in the after-life.

If we look at the history of jews, we can see that Kingdom of Israel fell two times over the course of its existence and millions of European jews perished in WW-2 at the hands of Adolph Hitler centuries later. However, Kingdom of Israel is back and now Muslims are on the receiving end. What is happening today, is due to the fact that Muslims have turned away from the teachings of Allah Almighty and experiencing destructive wars consequently.

And how many have We destroyed from the generations after Noah. And sufficient is your Lord, concerning the sins of His servants, as Acquainted and Seeing (verse 17).

Now, this revelation:

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering." (verse 105)

- refer to events after elimination of a Pharaoh at the hands of Allah Almighty who clashed with Prophet Moses (PBUH) over the matters of faith and freedom of Jewish ancestors. Kingdom of Israel came into existence after some years and experienced destructive wars over the course of its existence as decreed by Allah Almighty.

I am sorry but the narrative you are trying to construct is not endorsed in the Holy Quran anywhere. Allah Almighty has not promised any Mahdi to us and neither has assured Muslims of victory over Jews in a great war in the end times.

Last edited:
I'll call him 'Mahdi' or by his real name if we see him in our lifetime. Nevertheless, no , that is not his task to build world order for Jesus. I don't know who taught you this seems like you're reading off some websites that don't want people to believe in Shia narrative of Mahdi that says he is better than Prophet's and can do miracles. I don't believe that, but I also he will not doing it for Jesus but for Allah. We are Muslims, Allah has tasked us with these matters. And yes, through someone from us will Allah restore faith on earth and justice. Mahdi's task will be really difficult that he can't do it without help, that's why Allah will 'fix him in one night', meaning spiritually support him to make him mentally sufficient and he will sink an army in the ground before that for us to know it really is him.

Prophet Isa(AS) will come to end the antichrist and fix Christian beliefs. He will also rule because Allah takes the Mahdi away after his task. None of that will be done to prepare a state for Isa(AS) as you claim. That's a big misperception on your part. We are not waiting for Isa(AS) to come, once Mahdi comes we all have to support him. And there will not be many people left from among the Muslims as there were before at Isa(AS) time.

So , no, I am not confused, I've read this stuff more than you and it has nothing to do with blasphemy. Caliph is not a small status. Prophet Mohammed(SAW) and the rightly guided Caliph's will be first people to enter Paradise. And Muslims will be first to be judged by God.

This is referring to Bani Israel in the past, not today's context.
Holy Quran is not a Book of past stories only. It has prophecies and a lot of them. Also the wording of Ayah "But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]." Talks about future not past.

First things first.

Numerology is not allowed in Islam. No one knows when these times will happen, let us all hope that we are ready to face them when they do, and that we are Nayk enough not to fall into Dajjal's trap.

This Israel-Palestine conflict is not a religious conflict. The reason Israel/Palestine was chosen was for two reasons.

1. The religious angle which people mention, Jewish homeland, etc. The Europeans felt guilt for what happened, but didn't keep the Jews in their countries anyway, instead preferring a third place for them to stay.

2. Strategic location as the gate between Muslim Africa and Muslim Asia.

None of us know when any of these prophecies will happen. A lot of the nonsense in these videos are Christian beliefs, not Muslim beliefs. Christians believe all this will center on Jerusalem. For us, the end of the Dajjal will be near Tel Aviv, not Jerusalem.

Next, none of us know where Dajjal is now, what he is now or whatever. People predicting it, or calling someone Dajjal right now are a bit paranoid. Dajjal will not be obvious to anyone, but the pious Muslim, and even he will know because he is a Muslim and will recognise him because ALLAH will show him he is a liar. Non-Muslims will follow Dajjal, so someone like RT will never know the machinations and plans of it. It will also not be obvious to all Muslims, only to pious Muslims, which is a big distinction.

Trying to use numerology to predict when this will happen is Haram and a big sin. And ALLAH knows best.

Call him whatever but Mahdi is NOT Messiah.

Now I see, you are shia. That why I was confused as to why you are getting uncomfortable with me defining the hierarchy. Listen mate, I am not interested in any sunni or shia non sense dogmas and indoctrinated ideas, I am talking about simple facts. If you read the chronological event in the end of time, there is no question that Mahdi will build the system for Jesus to come and draw a line between right and wrong. There is no need to get emotional, ofcourse all is been done for the sake of Allah, but Allah has appointed his prophets NOT anyone else, including Mahdi to different between right and wrong on Earth. Hence, when Jesus will desend from heavens resting his hands on two angels on a minaret of Mosque in Damascus, it will be time of fajar and call of prayers will already be made with Mahdi leading it but as soon as Mahdi will see Jesus, he will immediately relinquish Immat for Jesus. But Jesus will tell him to carry on leading the prayers as it was called in his name. Mahdi himself will be aware of his status infront of Jesus so it's pointless for you or anyone else to raise it beyond what is logically, morally and ethically acceptable. When Mahdi will arrive all Muslims will have to give alligence to him, when Jesus will arrive all Muslims including Mahdi plus the rest of mankind will have to give allegiance to him. Mahdi will NOT break the cross and kill the pig. That is beyond his domain. Mahdi will not convert the humanity to Islam, its the arrival of Jesus where the penny drops and what's right and wrong will be there for all to see with the man himself standing infront of all in all glory and Allah blessings.

You have very twisted ideas when you said that Muslims are not waiting for second coming of Jesus!! Does shias really believe this?

I don't know what you reading but I can see its not making you any clever. Caliph is indeed a great status BUT not bigger then prophet hood. All prophets including Jesus were Muslims and preached nothing but Islam and on last prophet (PBUH), Islam was sealed. Only difference was their sharia but religion was always Islam. So whatever you said doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Call him whatever but Mahdi is NOT Messiah.

Now I see, you are shia. That why I was confused as to why you are getting uncomfortable with me defining the hierarchy. Listen mate, I am not interested in any sunni or shia non sense dogmas and indoctrinated ideas, I am talking about simple facts. If you read the chronological event in the end of time, there is no question that Mahdi will build the system for Jesus to come and draw a line between right and wrong. There is no need to get emotional, ofcourse all is been done for the sake of Allah, but Allah has appointed his prophets NOT anyone else, including Mahdi to different between right and wrong on Earth. Hence, when Jesus will desend from heavens resting his hands on two angels on a minaret of Mosque in Damascus, it will be time of fajar and call of prayers will already be made with Mahdi leading it but as soon as Mahdi will see Jesus, he will immediately relinquish Immat for Jesus. But Jesus will tell him to carry on leading the prayers as it was called in his name. Mahdi himself will be aware of his status infront of Jesus so it's pointless for you or anyone else to raise it beyond what is logically, morally and ethically acceptable. When Mahdi will arrive all Muslims will have to give alligence to him, when Jesus will arrive all Muslims including Mahdi plus the rest of mankind will have to give allegiance to him. Mahdi will NOT break the cross and kill the pig. That is beyond his domain. Mahdi will not convert the humanity to Islam, its the arrival of Jesus where the penny drops and what's right and wrong will be there for all to see with the man himself standing infront of all in all glory and Allah blessings.

You have very twisted ideas when you said that Muslims are not waiting for second coming of Jesus!! Does shias really believe this?

I don't know what you reading but I can see its not making you any clever. Caliph is indeed a great status BUT not bigger then prophet hood. All prophets including Jesus were Muslims and preached nothing but Islam and on last prophet (PBUH), Islam was sealed. Only difference was their sharia but religion was always Islam. So whatever you said doesn't make any sense what so ever.

You have issues, I am definitely NOT Shia. Secondly, I was not arguing that Caliphs are above Prophet's. You brought that out of nowhere. And no, everything I said makes sense. You like other Muslims mixed up Mahdi with Jesus and some people think the Mahdi himself is Jesus. They are confused about what roles they will both play. Mahdi will not be converting world to Islam, he will be tasked with restoring religion and justice after religion has been pushed out of peoples lives and after the world has been ridden with injustice. There are no clear hadiths on what Prophet Isa will do besides the obvious regarding the antichrist, along with Gog and Magog, and ruling for 40 years according to some hadiths. Anyway I'm done with discussion.

You have issues, I am definitely NOT Shia. Secondly, I was not arguing that Caliphs are above Prophet's. You brought that out of nowhere. And no, everything I said makes sense. You like other Muslims mixed up Mahdi with Jesus and some people think the Mahdi himself is Jesus. They are confused about what roles they will both play. Mahdi will not be converting world to Islam, he will be tasked with restoring religion and justice after religion has been pushed out of peoples lives and after the world has been ridden with injustice. There are no clear hadiths on what Prophet Isa will do besides the obvious regarding the antichrist, along with Gog and Magog, and ruling for 40 years according to some hadiths. Anyway I'm done with discussion.

Educate yourself.

I'll pass, Mr. Know it All, don't want to end up like you, talking about things I don't understand. :)

I can see whatever you are reading is twisting your mind when you claimed Muslims don't believe in second coming Jesus.

I see you are senior member, and I appreciate you might like to debate to prove your knowledge but don't make these outlandish claims.

@Taimoor Khan bro you and falcon are basically saying the same thing. You guys are having a misunderstanding.
Educate yourself.

I can see whatever you are reading is twisting your mind when you claimed Muslims don't believe in second coming Jesus.

I see you are senior member, and I appreciate you might like to debate to prove your knowledge but don't make these outlandish claims.

Back
Top Bottom