What's new

Jerusalem Prophecy Unfolding - Temple Mount Takeover

There is a prophecy in Holy Quran about jews coming back to Promised Land:
'And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the latter days, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
(Surah Bani Israel 105)

But with the warning:
"[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison."
(Surah Bani Israel: 9)

Seems the promise of bringing them together is fulfilled and now the warning is being fulfilled.
so the quran says that we will come back to the land of israel and you keep bitching

There is a prophecy in Holy Quran about jews coming back to Promised Land:
'And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the latter days, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
(Surah Bani Israel 105)

But with the warning:
"[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison."
(Surah Bani Israel: 9)

Seems the promise of bringing them together is fulfilled and now the warning is being fulfilled.
so the quran says that we will come back to the land of israel and you keep bitching

The quoted revelations are not related to the current times or the future from now.

The relevant time of these revelations has passed many hundred years ago.

....and watch your words and mouth when referring to a religious conversation.

Who are u to decide about gods promises?

You are right. None of us can decide about God's promises or decisions.
But we can draw conclusions from what has been revealed, and also from the history of Israelites.

Last edited:
You are right. None of us can decide about God's promises or decisions.
But we can draw conclusions from what has been revealed, and also from the history of Israelites.
Reestablishment of Israel despite all odds talks for itself.

Last edited:

Wait my friend, just wait for the things to unfold.

Israelites previous two stints lasted less than 90-years each.

Go ahead man. Establish your capital, your promised land and your third (&last temple). Its only gonna expedite your ending.

White people have even said to me that Jesus on judgement day will judge Allah( naoozbillah). And other shit like Allah will be fearful of Jesus on last day(Naoozbillah again) .

LOL what a joke.

All they know is Jesus love you and you can do anything you want cause he died on the cross for your sins :crazy::crazy::disagree:
The verse in question does not imply modern-era creation of Israel. Some people are misreading it.

next war will be between Muslims vs Jews and Christians....then Christians will realize how Jews used them and after imam Mehdi arrival Muslim and Christians will be united against Jews.....one of the prophecies.

next war will be between Muslims vs Jews and Christians....then Christians will realize how Jews used them and after imam Mehdi arrival Muslim and Christians will be united against Jews.....one of the prophecies.
Isn't this already happening?

---

This hadith is very enlightening:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle, (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of Religious scholars) (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase, (8) till wealth will be in abundance... so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

Narrated by Abu Huraira

Sahih Bukhari - Volume 9, Book 88, Number 237

Isn't this already happening?

---

This hadith is very enlightening:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle, (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of Religious scholars) (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase, (8) till wealth will be in abundance... so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

Narrated by Abu Huraira

Sahih Bukhari - Volume 9, Book 88, Number 237

Sir jee, I do not have references ready like you, but what I remember (Ready to take corrections).

When Hazrat Isa will come second time, he will endorse Islam and correct Christians believes and Christians will follow him under Islamic Muslim umbrella, as Hazrat Isa will pray behind Imam Mehdi, so Christians and Muslims will be one following same path. then hazrat isa will kill Dajjal etc....you know better then me...cant remember too much and do not want to write something wrong.

this is the reason / time Christians and Muslims will fight together against Jews and victory will be achieved.

a quick search carried me to this, you can read it and correct me.

"Bediuzzaman heralds that Jesus
alayhisalam1_sm[44x12].JPG
will come to earth at such a period when disbelief will dominate the earth. As stated in the following words of Bediuzzaman, in his second coming to earth, Jesus
will rule with the Quran and eliminate all bigotry in Christianity. Uniting against disbelief, Christians who have embraced Islam and Muslims will prevail over the disbelieving ideologies by the guidance of the Quran. The related section in the Risale-i Nur follows:

At that point when the current appears to be very strong, the religion of true Christianity, which comprises the collective personality of Jesus
, will emerge. That is, it will descend from the skies of Divine Mercy. Present Christianity will be purified in the face of that reality; it will cast off superstition and distortion, and unite with the truths of Islam. Christianity will in effect be transformed into a sort of Islam. Following the Quran, the collective personality of Christianity will be in the rank of follower, and Islam, in that of leader. True religion will become a mighty force as a result of its joining it. Although defeated before the atheistic current while separate, Christianity and Islam will have the capability to defeat and rout it as a result of their union. Then the person of Jesus
, who is present with his human body in the world of the heavens, will come to lead the current of true religion, as, relying on the promise of One Powerful Over All Things, the Bringer of Sure News has said. Since he has told of it, it is true, and since the One Powerful Over All Things has promised it, He will certainly bring it about. [3]

In all his descriptions of the second coming, Bediuzzaman indicates that Jesus
will remove all the systems of disbelievers in that period. He further adds that he will receive great support from Muslims. Jesus
will act as a Muslim and pray behind the imam of the Muslims, and work together with the right-acting people from the Islamic world, and will assume leadership in spreading the Quran and its teachings, and remove the ongoing violence of the system of the disbelievers:

It will be the truly pious followers of Jesus
who will kill the gigantic collective personality of materialism and irreligion which the Dajjal will form - for the Dajjal will be killed by Jesus'
sword - and destroy his ideas and disbelief, which are atheistic. Those truly pious Christians will blend the essence of true Christianity with the essence of Islam and rout the Dajjal with their combined strength, in effect killing him. The narration: "Jesus
will come and will perform the obligatory prayers behind the Mahdi and follow him," alludes to this union, and to the sovereignty of the Quran and its being followed. [4]"

https://www.islamicity.org/5640/jesus-will-return/

quoting the link so you can check in details. as I said can not remember too much, its may be almost 25 -30 years ago I attended these lectures.

Go ahead man. Establish your capital, your promised land and your third (&last temple). Its only gonna expedite your ending.
Our capital is already established.

Wait my friend, just wait for the things to unfold.

Israelites previous two stints lasted less than 90-years each.
Thats false. First temple lasted half millennium.

The verse in question does not imply modern-era creation of Israel. Some people are misreading it.
Its just ur assumption.

Our capital is already established.

Thats false. First temple lasted half millennium.
Its just ur assumption.

I am talking about the "RULE".

The previous two rules: one around 87 years and the other around 89 years.

One ended with the attack by the Iraqi King (we call him Bakh-Nasr; I don't know you call him).
The second ended with Roman Titus.

~

The quoted revelations are not related to the current times or the future from now.

The relevant time of these revelations has passed many hundred years ago.

I think you are wrong there. I have read that some Muslim tried to claim that the sura that prophesied the return of the Jewish people to the land of Israel was already fulfilled when the Jews returned to Jerusalem after the babylonian exile and rebuilt their temple.

This is simply not true !

And for a very simple reason. The sura specifically says that this return would take place just before the end of days , the last judgment ,how ever you want to call it. Now it has been about 2500 years ago and let me ask you : have the end of days arrived ? No. So clearly this was not the prophesized return ,but one that would come at a later date.

This is how it is written :

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'"

[Qur'an 17:104]

Now I am not saying that this present days israel is the promised return before the end of days. There is no guarantee for that. Our stay in the holy land is conditional. If we fail to behave we could go on another exile.
But one thing is for sure. Whether we go on one more exile or ten more exiles , at the end , right before the end of days we are supposed to return to the promised land.

But each cycle of exile and return brings with it the opportunity to finely reach the final redemption and salvation to all man kind. The end to war , the end to suffering , the end to people walking this earth not knowing their purpose.

Now i have counted already 3 cycles of Exile and return ( the egyptian exile , the babylonian exile and the Roman exile )

Don't you see a pattern here ?

Do you know of any other nation that have exiled and returned to their homeland not once , but 3 times ? ?

Now i love reading all the religious teaching , Whether Judaism , christian Muslim or buddhist . It is like each religion holds part of the piece to the puzzle.

And the only conclusion I have arrived to is make peace. All religions point to that.

Now i don't want no stinking apocalypse !

And if we live in a time when so many signs are being fulfilled than the clear conclusions is that we all must do our best to treat all nations like brothers and make peace to avoid or limit the coming tribulations.

Peace

or in the words of Yusuf Islam :

Now, I've been happy lately
Thinkin' about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun.

Oh, I've been smilin' lately
Dreamin' about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Some day it's going to come

~

Last edited:
Jews broke the covenant with God, ever since, all their prophecies is null and void. We only go by our sources. And this is not about religion for the Israeli's, it's to annex the West Bank. They are fooling the Christian right wing crowd in US and Europe to keep aid and support flowing in. And to recognize the soon annexation of the West Bank to expand their country into more Palestinian territory.
See,
Jer 33:14 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will fulfill the promise I made to the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Jer 33:15 In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch to spring up for David, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.
Jer 33:16 In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell securely. And this is the name by which it will be called: 'The LORD is our righteousness.'

Jer 33:24 "Have you not observed that these people are saying, 'The LORD has rejected the two clans that he chose'? Thus they have despised my people so that they are no longer a nation in their sight.
Jer 33:25 Thus says the LORD: If I have not established my covenant with day and night and the fixed order of heaven and earth,
Jer 33:26 then I will reject the offspring of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his offspring to rule over the offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them."

Obviously God has not forsaken the jews....

Can anyone tell me if jerusalem ever mentioned by name in quran? please shows the verse .

Back
Top Bottom