What's new

The United States threatens to withhold aid to Niger due to the military takeover...

yes sure

This is a conflict between France and Russia. China's influence in West Africa is limited to its support for Nigeria.

No, you're implying Nigeria would invade Niger for France.

I'm saying Nigeria would invade Niger to protect its own interests as it pretty much dominates Ecowas as the largest economy and military, so it doesn't want to disrupt that any further.

it is NOT a fact, you're literally making this up.

It's called an election. He won through an election.

This isn't a coup.

Do you even know what the definition of a coup is?

You bringing up the war has nothing to do with anything.

Why are you pretending to know what you're talking about, when you clearly have no clue?

Seriously, it's getting embarrassing. Just stop.

The Yanukovych govt, which was overthrown by a coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014, was the legitimate govt that came to power through elections.

yes sure
Literally has nothing to do with my point.

You bringing this up was an obvious attempt at deflection.

I said sure because I didn't want to argue, but now that you escalated, let's argue.

How the **** is what you're saying in any way relevant to my original point?

You and I both know it's not.

Next time you wanna be a smart ***, stick to the point, and don't change the subject.

This is a conflict between France and Russia. China's influence in West Africa is limited to its support for Nigeria.

The Yanukovych govt, which was overthrown by a coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014, was the legitimate govt that came to power through elections.
Yanukovych was a fucking Russian puppet dictator that went back on all his promises to even his main supporters, and was elected in an openly corrupt sham election. He was removed in a revolution that brought actual democracy to Ukraine, and diminished Russian influence.

I'm not gonna let you pretend otherwise.

I said sure because I didn't want to argue, but now that you escalated, let's argue.

Next time you wanna be a smart ***, stick to the point, and don't change the subject.
no you said
They're former colonies of France, and they agreed individually to keep their reserves in France to avoid corruption and inflation.

and I pointed out no it was not fear of corruption and inflation that made them keep Franc as national currency and keep their revenues in french banks it was what happened and the example that was made of Guinea was the reason the other 14 former colonies made such agreement with France .
can you explain how it is irrelevant to your original post and deflection

Yanukovych was a fucking Russian puppet dictator that went back on all his promises to even his main supporters, and was elected in an openly corrupt sham election. He was removed in a revolution that brought actual democracy to Ukraine, and diminished Russian influence.

I'm not gonna let you pretend otherwise.

The Yanukovych govt is legitimate. The Western media have no right to delegitimize a democratically elected president through slander.

The real problem was that the Putin govt in Russia was embarking on a campaign to purge Russia of its oligarchs, and the Ukrainian oligarchs, who were close to the Russian oligarchs, desperately needed to fall back on the EU for protection. The Ukrainian oligarchs instigated a coup d'état by hiring and controlling the media, which ultimately pushed the entire Ukrainian nation into the status quo.

Russia has also abandoned the most effective way of attacking Ukraine because of its greed for territory. If instead of violating Ukraine's sovereignty, Putin had sent volunteers to assist the East Ukrainian militia in launching an attack in the name of fighting Nazis and oligarchs. The captured land and property would be distributed to the local Ukrainians and the captured oligarchs would be put on public trial. There would inevitably be a massive Ukrainian reversal.

Last edited:
no you said

and I pointed out no it was not fear of corruption and inflation that made them keep Franc as national currency and keep their revenues in french banks it was what happened and the example that was made of Guinea was the reason the other 14 former colonies made such agreement with France .
can you explain how it is irrelevant to your original post and deflection
Okay great, you got one point you can arguably make.

Tell me then what does it have to do with my main point?

You nitpicking, that's what you did.

Ecowas is political independent and perfectly capable of making its own decisions. You'd have to be foolish to think otherwise.

France doesn't have the power to **** over the entire block.

In other words, your entire comment is irrelevant in spirit, if not in letter, because it doesnt address the main point.

The Yanukovych govt is legitimate. The Western media have no right to delegitimize a democratically elected president through slander.

The real problem was that the Putin government in Russia was embarking on a campaign to purge Russia of its oligarchs, and the Ukrainian oligarchs, who were close to the Russian oligarchs, desperately needed to fall back on the EU for protection. The Ukrainian oligarchs instigated a coup d'état by hiring and controlling the media, which ultimately pushed the entire Ukrainian nation into the status quo.
Again, I'm not gonna let you lie here.

Yanukovych was not, is not, and will never be legitimate. Puppet authoritarian regimes are NEVER legitimate.

Your claims of Ukrainian oligarchs instigating a coup is literally a lie.

You have zero evidence to support your claim.

Last edited:
Ecowas is political independent and perfectly capable of making its own decisions. You'd have to be foolish to think otherwise.

France doesn't have the power to **** over the entire block.
when I hold your purse, you pretty much have to stand in line with what I think its good for you , if you be a bad boy there wont be any allowance for you.
France simply take those countries as hostage

when I hold your purse, you pretty much have to stand in line with what I think its good for you , if you be a bad boy there wont be any allowance for you.
France simply take those countries as hostage
Except that a quick way to end France's entire influence in Africa.

That's not how international politics and economy works.

Seriously, this is such a simple minded view of the situation.

France isn't stupid enough to use its economic leverage to pull something like this, because it would end up with France having zero economic leverage.

Don't get me wrong, France is a fucking shitty racist country, but they're not stupid enough to pull a stunt like what you mentioned.

Okay gotta go, will reply tomorrow when I get the time.

Sorry but CIA overthrowing democratically elected ukraine government to put neo nazis in power in Ukraine 2014 is a fact and no amount of western brain washing is going to change the fact.

Sorry but CIA overthrowing democratically elected ukraine government to put neo nazis in power in Ukraine 2014 is a fact and no amount of western brain washing is going to change the fact.
Don't even have the courage to quote me. You really thought I wouldn't find this comment? Lmao, how pathetic.

You're literally just saying this, you have zero proof of your claims.

Back
Top Bottom