What's new

Jerusalem Prophecy Unfolding - Temple Mount Takeover

It will not happen until few more things have taken place

And we don't know how quickly the events unfold.. anyway.. next decade is very dangerous.

Numerology is not haram it is a universal language.

I think what we all mean here is that using numerology to predict events.. I am not a believer of this.. to me this is Haraam.. don't know about you..

And we don't know how quickly the events unfold.. anyway.. next decade is very dangerous.

I think what we all mean here is that using numerology to predict events.. I am not a believer of this.. to me this is Haraam.. don't know about you..

If tijarat is hilal in Islam, if so numerology is also hilal. In tijarat you buy some thing use numerology to predict your profit and then bargain to sell.

I am not sure how Israel will be wiped out. This is not a joke.

What's with "lol" in every post?

It is the time of great tribulation in my opinion.. we must ask help and mercy of Allah, as instructed by the prophet (PBUH)..

We should ask for mercy of Allah all the time but being a muslim we should never fear hardships.

If tijarat is hilal in Islam, if so numerology is also hilal. In tijarat you buy some thing use numerology to predict your profit and then bargain to sell.

You are mixing two very distinct things.. don't want to debate on this topic.

We should ask for mercy of Allah all the time but being a muslim we should never fear hardships.

There are specific instructions about the great tribulation period... and where have you got the idea that I am fearful of the unfolding events?

It is used in Kabbalah, masonry, astrology, horoscopes. Hence they are forms of what was revealed through the two angels harut and marut in the city of Babil(Babylon). They only taught magic by warning people that they are a trial. So do not become disbelievers by learning it.

People in Pakistan foolishly believe in Babas and Pirs etc etc. Trust me bro I speak from personal experience. This is nothing but Black magic. They take many forms ex: Kaballah(in judaism), sufism(pirs,babas etc), spiritual healers in New Orleans(America) etc etc. But fundamentally it is pure evil satanic black magic.

They use numerology to form magic spells.
If you ever open a taweez you will most likely fidn weird number written in different boxes and grids. Such magic is especially common with Shia magicians( no offence if u r a shia. But its the evil people present in every faith).

Many people do not pay much attention to these things especially people of sub continent. But these innocent appearing babas can demolish your life completely.
Numerology is not haram it is a universal language.

Here we are talking about using numerology or ilm ul adad to delve into the realm of the ghaib i.e unseen.
Which is haraam because knowledge of ghaib is only with Allah azzawajal himself.

Except what is revealed to messengers(And I know this point is used by pirs,babas and black magicians to claim that they have special powers. But this not true).

It is used in Kabbalah, masonry, astrology, horoscopes. Hence they are forms of what was revealed through the two angels harut and marut in the city of Babil(Babylon). They only taught magic by warning people that they are a trial. So do not become disbelievers by learning it.

People in Pakistan foolishly believe in Babas and Pirs etc etc. Trust me bro I speak from personal experience. This is nothing but Black magic. They take many forms ex: Kaballah(in judaism), sufism(pirs,babas etc), spiritual healers in New Orleans(America) etc etc. But fundamentally it is pure evil satanic black magic.

If you ever open a taweez you will most likely fidn weird number written in different boxes and grids. Such magic is especially common with Shia magicians( no offence if u r a shia. But its the evil people present in every faith).

Many people do not pay much attention to these things especially people of sub continent. But these innocent appearing babas can demolish your life completely.

Moreover, predicting a profit based on mathematics is Halal.. predicting that the trader will die before paying you off based on numerology is Haraam..

Anyway, good night guys..

There are specific instructions about the great tribulation period... and where have you got the idea that I am fearful of the unfolding events?

I am not saying you are afraid I am saying be more firm than you are.

Here we are talking about using numerology or ilm ul adad to delve into the realm of the ghaib i.e unseen.
Which is haraam because knowledge of ghaib is only with Allah azzawajal himself.

Except what is revealed to messengers(And I know this point is used by pirs,babas and black magicians to claim that they have special powers. But this not true).

Yes black magic is 100% haram but numerology extends into many things other than black magic.

Yes offcourse and this what @PakSword said: Moreover, predicting a profit based on mathematics is Halal.. predicting that the trader will die before paying you off based on numerology is Haraam.

And I totally agree with him. If numerology is being used to engineer a stealth aircraft its perfectly fine. But if it is used to form spells or predict when a person should marry or when he will get a raise etc etc etc is forbidden i.e haraam.
I am not saying you are afraid I am saying be more firm than you are.

Yes black magic is 100% haram but numerology extends into many things other than black magic.

I am saying be more firm than you are.

Thanks.. Make dua for me.. and I will make dua for you.. that may Allah (swt) increase our iman.. and make us firm believers.. and keep us safe from the evils of Shaitan and Dajjal in the time of great tribulation..

Good night..

Yes offcourse and this what @PakSword said: Moreover, predicting a profit based on mathematics is Halal.. predicting that the trader will die before paying you off based on numerology is Haraam.

And I totally agree with him. If numerology is being used to engineer a stealth aircraft its perfectly fine. But if it is used to form spells or predict when a person should marry or when he will get a raise etc etc etc is forbidden i.e haraam.

Off course predicting bullshit is haram.

Thanks.. Make dua for me.. and I will make dua for you.. that may Allah (swt) increase our iman.. and make us firm believers.. and keep us safe from the evils of Shaitan and Dajjal in the time of great tribulation..

Good night..

May Allah give you the strength to face all evil in all kinds and shape.

one more thing do you know where is Dajjal?

Back
Top Bottom