What's new

Jerusalem Prophecy Unfolding - Temple Mount Takeover

Jews broke the covenant with God, ever since, all their prophecies is null and void. We only go by our sources. And this is not about religion for the Israeli's, it's to annex the West Bank. They are fooling the Christian right wing crowd in US and Europe to keep aid and support flowing in. And to recognize the soon annexation of the West Bank to expand their country into more Palestinian territory.

They are not fooling anyone, the so called far right Christian crowd is a sell out. They have been blinded by the paper which is called dollar (and if you know who is printing it) and made pact with the same people who rejected Jesus and crucified him (according to Christian believes). What logic do they present to their constituency in support to Zionists in their plans to demolish Al Aqsa mosque and build temple of Solomon, which in turn will usher the Jewish messiah? That Jewish messiah will NOT be Jesus. Jews have already rejected him, crucified him.

And then they show the audacity to paint Muslims as evil, the ones who believe in Jesus prophet hood and his second coming. Mahdi is not our messiah, he will only build the world order for Jesus to come and rule.

They are not fooling anyone, the so called far right Christian crowd is a sell out. They have been blinded by the paper which is called dollar (and if you know who is printing it) and made pact with the same people who rejected Jesus and crucified him (according to Christian believes). What logic do they present to their constituency in support to Zionists in their plans to demolish Al Aqsa mosque and build temple of Solomon, which in turn will usher the Jewish messiah? That Jewish messiah will NOT be Jesus. Jews have already rejected him, crucified him.

And then they show the audacity to paint Muslims as evil, the ones who believe in Jesus prophet hood and his second coming. Mahdi is not our messiah, he will only build the world order for Jesus to come and rule.

Mahdi will 'only' restore world order? He will bring justice in the world and restore religion, all in 7,8 or 9 years. He is not a minor character and if by 'messiah' one means fix or save the world from the insanity it currently is in, then yes Mahdi is our messiah. We don't call him messiah rather his title is 'Mahdi' because Allah guided him to the right path(before he becomes in power).

Prophet Jesus(AS) is not referred to as Messiah rather Spirit of Allah(SWT) in Islam. He will help the Mahdi near his last days and I have read once he passes away at that time Prophet Jesus(AS) will take over and rule for 40 years. After this 40 years a breeze will take the souls of believers and Allah will order angels to blow the horn and the Universe will contract within an hour, thus it's called the 'Last Hour'. Then we will be resurrected by a rain and appear on a plain to be judged.

98% is true.
But the ahades are not necessarily in chronological order.
Mahdi will 'only' restore world order? He will bring justice in the world and restore religion, all in 7,8 or 9 years. He is not a minor character and if by 'messiah' one means fix or save the world from the insanity it currently is in, then yes Mahdi is our messiah. We don't call him messiah rather his title is 'Mahdi' because Allah guided him to the right path(before he becomes in power).

Prophet Jesus(AS) is not referred to as Messiah rather Spirit of Allah(SWT) in Islam. He will help the Mahdi near his last days and I have read once he passes away at that time Prophet Jesus(AS) will take over and rule for 40 years. After this 40 years a breeze will take the souls of believers and Allah will order angels to blow the horn and the Universe will contract within an hour, thus it's called the 'Last Hour'. Then we will be resurrected by a rain and appear on a plain to be judged.

There are no ifs and buts about who is messiah in Islam. It's one and only Eesa Ibn Maryam, the Jesus. There are no interpretation of this word for anyone except Jesus. There is a misconception in non Islamic world that we take Mahdi as Messiah. Just like the Zionist have been building the system of Dajjal for centuries which Bush senior referred to as new world order, Mahdi on his own, in much shorter time span, will burry it and create his own world order based on justice and equality and will be the caliph till the arrival of the Jesus. And when Jesus arrive, Mahdi will relinquish the power to the prophet of Allah to rule the world, like promised by Allah.

Any attempt to equate or even supercede Mahdi infront of Jesus is Balsphmy. When Prophet of Allah is among you, he is the king, by default.

98% is true.
But the ahades are not necessarily in chronological order.

Most definitely is brother, Mahdi then Jesus then breeze then last Hour.

There are no ifs and buts about who is messiah in Islam. It's one and only Eesa Ibn Maryam, the Jesus. There are no interpretation of this word for anyone except Jesus. There is a misconception in non Islamic world that we take Mahdi as Messiah. Just like the Zionist have been building the system of Dajjal for centuries which Bush senior referred to as new world order, Mahdi on his own, in much shorter time span, will burry it and create his own world order based on justice and equality and will be the caliph till the arrival of the Jesus. And when Jesus arrive, Mahdi will relinquish the power to the prophet of Allah to rule the world, like promised by Allah.

Any attempt to equate or even supercede Mahdi infront of Jesus is Balsphmy. When Prophet of Allah is among you, he is the king, by default.

People today understand 'messiah figures' as figures who come and save the world or the direction of the world. As in they will cause global revolution or global or drastic change. In this sense, in our religion, Mahdi will be behind that change. His title is not Messiah, however. That's my point.

No one said he is better than Prophet Isa(AS). He is not better, Prophet's are better as they are given harsher tribulations than any other category of people and respond well to it. Mahdi will be very close in righteousness of Prophet's if not at same level. There are hadiths that mention his status that are weak. Nevertheless that knowledge remains with Allah. And it's not blasphemy to suggest that, some people read weak hadiths and believe them without knowing they are weak, you rush to declare blasphemy when it has no relation to that.

They color this as arab israeli conflict as if it is only an ethnic conflict. But it is very much a religious conflict.

Numerology and sihr is haram. But the next decade is very crucial(feeling in my bones tells me so)

If I may say, according to my limited understanding root cause of all the troubles, turmoils, wars and conflicts etc is religion since ancient times. Jews want to rule the world, waiting for someone to lead, Christian wants to rule the world, waiting for someone, Hindus want same, waiting for someone, Muslims want same, waiting for someone....and goes on.....all religions waiting for the leader to lead them to ultimate victory.....all trouble is ground preparing activities for the awaited leader....whatever name to give him....concept is same.

Advance me Maafi mangta ho agar kisi kay jazbat ko thes puhanchi ho. Shukriya.

In Mughalpura Lahore :p::partay:
Kachi sharab pe ke para hota hai roz apne ghar k samne :omghaha:

Nehar (canal) vich dubki karaio aidi, aidiyaan akhaan khullan....thought moved from Model Town to Jati...

People today understand 'messiah figures' as figures who come and save the world or the direction of the world. As in they will cause global revolution or global or drastic change. In this sense, in our religion, Mahdi will be behind that change. His title is not Messiah, however. That's my point.

No one said he is better than Prophet Isa(AS). He is not better, Prophet's are better as they are given harsher tribulations than any other category of people and respond well to it. Mahdi will be very close in righteousness of Prophet's if not at same level. There are hadiths that mention his status that are weak. Nevertheless that knowledge remains with Allah. And it's not blasphemy to suggest that, some people read weak hadiths and believe them without knowing they are weak, you rush to declare blasphemy when it has no relation to that.

Call Mahdi a reformer or mujadad, a caliph, infact all these traits, but there is only messiah which is Jesus. There should be no confusion over this, if people are talking otherwise, they are talking non sense.

Mahdi task is to build the world order for Jesus. Jesus will not be going about fighting wars and uprooting the centuries old rotten system of secret satanist societies and Zionists, this all will be done by Mahdi. Jesus will only give one blow to the serpent head, the Dajjal or Anti Christ, the flase messiah of Jews.

There is a clear hierarchy which Allah created in his own infinite wisdom which we must understand and respect. It is indeed Balsphmy to raise someone status which he or she is not assigned by Allah. Among mankind, those who were before us , those who are present now and those who will come after us, NONE got bigger status then those who were choosen as prophets by Allah. You are giving impression that you are confused about this rather simply concept.

If you make a generalization then it does seem so.

But the thing is we did spread around the world but the people who under care of muslims received fair treatment. There may offcourse be some outliers but generally muslims received good treatment. In fact Islam actively encourages giving respectful treatment to non muslims.

But if you take other religions Judaism for example then you will find their rabbis teaching people to establish complete superiority over gentiles(non jews). Hindus also show extreme aggressions towards muslims(as u may already know). Wheras, christians have also joined hands with jews in preparing for the messiah ad dajjal.

While, the other two religions beleive in coming of a messiah(jews their actuall messiah, for christians the actual dajjal will be perceived as their messiah as he will have many qualities of Isa a.s) Islam on the other hand teaches about an intermediary figure between actual messiah. That is Imam mehdi.

So that is how Jews and Christians will most likely be tricked into believing dajjal.

Hope I was successful in explaining this phenomenon to you.

And Allah azzawajal knows best.
If I may say, according to my limited understanding root cause of all the troubles, turmoils, wars and conflicts etc is religion since ancient times. Jews want to rule the world, waiting for someone to lead, Christian wants to rule the world, waiting for someone, Hindus want same, waiting for someone, Muslims want same, waiting for someone....and goes on.....all religions waiting for the leader to lead them to ultimate victory.....all trouble is ground preparing activities for the awaited leader....whatever name to give him....concept is same.

Advance me Maafi mangta ho agar kisi kay jazbat ko thes puhanchi ho. Shukriya.

Nehar (canal) vich dubki karaio aidi, aidiyaan akhaan khullan....thought moved from Model Town to Jati...

Akhi kareem I was talking about how in the books of hadis these ahadis are not found together but are in different locations in the books of ahadis.

I am not sure how Israel will be wiped out. This is not a joke.
Think on this with this perspective, its very, very easy to wipe out israel, the problem lies with the yankee arm behind it, wait for the economic downfall of America and the civil war it would bring between their states which will take atleast 2 decades more, by my estimates, but the disintegration of America is a very dangerous thing in its own regard because thier deep state might orchestrage a big war, a war with some major power to keep America united and the resulting consequences could be catastrophic for this world.

If you make a generalization then it does seem so.

But the thing is we did spread around the world but the people who under care of muslims received fair treatment. There may offcourse be some outliers but generally muslims received good treatment. In fact Islam actively encourages giving respectful treatment to non muslims.

But if you take other religions Judaism for example then you will find their rabbis people to establish complete superiority over gentiles(non jews). Hindus also show extreme aggressions towards muslims(as u may already know). Wheras, christians have also joined hands with jews in preparing for the messiah ad dajjal.

While, the other two religions beleive in coming of a messiah(jews their actuall messiah, for christians the actual dajjal will be perceived as their messiah as he will have many qualities of Isa a.s) Islam on the other hand teaches about an intermediary figure between actual messiah. That is Imam mehdi.

So that is how Jews and Christians will most likely be tricked into believing dajjal.

Hope I was successful in explaining this phenomenon to you.

And Allah azzawajal knows best.

Akhi kareem I was talking about how in the books of hadis these ahadis are not found together but are in different locations in the books of ahadis.

All Agreed, my comment was only related to the awaited Imam Mehdi, Massiah, Dajjal, Kalki Avatar etc. purpose of all these awaited chosen once is same triumph of that particular religion over others, and all religions are waiting and preparing for that time to join and to be part of victorious and righteous once.

I am always ready to take corrections.

Oh...god, this thread is just.....
Think on this with this perspective, its very, very easy to wipe out israel, the problem lies with the yankee arm behind it, wait for the economic downfall of America and the civil war it would bring between their states which will take atleast 2 decades more, by my estimates, but the disintegration of America is a very dangerous thing in its own regard because thier deep state might orchestrage a big war, a war with some major power to keep America united and the resulting consequences could be catastrophic for this world.
If it is very very easy then tell me how it will be done. Forget America. Israel alone is enough to hold on its own against any adversary. Look how technologically advanced they are. Who can destroy them without getting destroyed themselves?

Oh...god, this thread is just.....

If it is very very easy then tell me how it will be done. Forget America. Israel alone is enough to hold on its own against any adversary. Look how technologically advanced they are. Who can destroy them without getting destroyed themselves?
obviously you have no idea what u are talking about and i have no stomach to get into coaching session.

obviously you have no idea what u are talking about and i have no stomach to get into coaching session.
Yeah....right. Wipe out Israel, heard this enough. Never seen any action came anywhere close.

Back
Top Bottom