What's new

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans chanted in anti-India rally in held Kashmir

You are the ONE who wrote, ''hating Islam is in the Indian Constituition''. Then yeah, Indian Muslims are not equal to you Hindus. Then again, neither are Christians, they've had a taste of HIndu ''hospitality'' in Orissa, and the Nun enjoyed her encounter from savage Hindu mob that raped her.

So, you have took the "theka" of whole world?

Why dont even seen on thread where say KSA beheading civies?

I love Al Asad and his ways.
I love Far Cry. :P

Takes one butcher to recognise another. Right, Ajai?
Kashmiri bhai why are so upset hearing Asad name and don't call him butcher as he is fighting the real butcher ISIS.

Few IS supporter spotted in Srinagar i just want to go Far Cry on them

You are the ONE who wrote, ''hating Islam is in the Indian Constituition''. Then yeah, Indian Muslims are not equal to you Hindus. Then again, neither are Christians, they've had a taste of HIndu ''hospitality'' in Orissa, and the Nun enjoyed her encounter from savage Hindu mob that raped her.
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ya Sarthak ghair-kashmiri, that is what you wrote. I can post it here if you prefer. If you were lying, then you're LIAR!

Kashmiri bhai why are so upset hearing Asad name and don't call him butcher as he is fighting the real butcher ISIS.

Ajai, ''spotted'' like snow leopard? These khawarij don't ware badges. They are more of a threat to Muslims in Kashmir than the occupiers.

Ya Sarthak ghair-kashmiri, that is what you wrote. I can post it here if you prefer. If you were lying, then you're LIAR!

Ajai, ''spotted'' like snow leopard? These khawarij don't ware badges. They are more of a threat to Muslims in Kashmir than the occupiers.
How all of a sudden they become khawarij they are Kashmiris with pro Pakistan mindset with a quran in their hand and Pak flag in other.

And if they kill any security personnel they would get the "Dili Mubarakbad" from Pakistanis.

So, you have took the "theka" of whole world?

Why dont even seen on thread where say KSA beheading civies?

No I have not taken the ''theka'' of the World. You will find me speaking out againt injustices where ever they are. I don't play ''games'' with peoples honour and lives!

KSA has their laws and people have to respect the law of the land. If you (as in third person) don't like it, then leave!

How all of a sudden they become khawarij they are Kashmiris with pro Pakistan mindset with a quran in their hand and Pak flag in other.

And if they kill any security personnel they would get the "Dili Mubarakbad" from Pakistanis.

You are talking about ISIS! Their record in Iraq and Syria speaks for itself about killing innocent persons, Muslims and non-Muslims. Kashmiris are fighting occupation and its their right. Who said ISIS had Pak flag?

Did we had any drone attacks by permission of govt. Did our aircrafts bombed any area killing locals?
Damm we dont even hunt down or bomb naxals..And here my friend tells to feel shame. Yes we are shamed to see people doing suicide attacks, people killing school childrens, small kids being trained for fidayen attacks. Infact its shame to humanity.

Oh yaar bass kar.. your Military Intelligence is sending radio controlled toy bombs inside Azad Kashmir/Azad Kashmir to kill civilians which you consider to be your citizen as per your claim of complete Kashmir. Baat karta hai

Asad will be defeated by ISIS i dont like ISIS but that is the truth

There are many many unmarked graves where we send these dogs when we find them.

Khud ki to sambhalti nahi- country going down in flames of economic regression and internal strife, ab Kashmir Jihad hi baki hai.
And there is no ground available for Indiandogs so the can be burried forget unmarked. indian dogs go back kashmir - Google Search

....and they use whatever flag they think will get the attention from the media....ISIS flag...Al Qaeda flag...Pakistani flag.....

254985-isis.jpg

ISIS and Al Qaeda flags make a debut in Kashmir | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
whatever flag but just not indian flag tsk tsk

May be you have gone to wrong school.
Best way to know more about india is not by reading paid media websites, but go and read travel logs of Indians (will have all hindus, muslims, punjabis etc). That will help you to understand what India is how does an common Indian feel inside his country.

You reason to say "hindustan under muslim rules after East India" already shows that you are racist, hence its natural to have a skewed opinions from you. None the less world is much bigger than any religion umbrella, so its always wise to look outside the umbrella to see what world is in reality :)

I am very realistic and positive :)

Come to Kashmir to see whats the reality.
If you see only what a section of paid media shows to you, then you are fooled by stuffs that sell.

Being a positive is a wonderful thing but keeping ur eyes close on people who been suffering getting killed is not somthing very positive. you wanna understand the reality go to Kashmir you guys made a huge thing when one hindu girl get raped by bunch of animal nature human in New delhi but killing by army and girls get raped by indian army maybe ok for you, u needs to go help them to stay on positive track i dont see any human rights orginization who help them in india and those who try to help them get the label of ISI, its easy to hide your weaknesses by blaiming on Pak
you think india is self defending by sending 700 thousands troops on innocent Kashmiries i think its a oppositive what you are doing..
give Kashmiries right to live and right to chose who they wanna be with..
we all know how good indian minorities is florishing by Hindu's.

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans! Yeah right! This by the tattoos of Geelani's lame duck Hurriyat which has a following of a couple of thousand out of a population of 11 million in J&K! :omghaha: Go figure!

Clown do you expect all 11 million people to show up in 1 spot?

Baloch Nationalists asking for their rights- India should take greater heed.

The difference is, Baluch separatists didn't go to the UN and looked for Justice and the right to vote for 7 decades. Baluch separatists are armed militia's worth a few thousand people out of many millions, paid by India through cash, weapons and training to create a separatist Baluchistan. If you were to count how many Baluch want their own state, it'll be like 5%.

If you remember the UN resolutions on Kashmir, 91% wanted to be independent and associate with Pakistan. You suppressed the right to vote, freedom and humanity to over 91% people, but here you are bitc*hing about 5% Baluch separatist, who outside of terrorist training provided by India to damage Pakistan, have no relationship with you?

How about you stop terrorism acts against Pakistan. Ask them to do the same and both of you create peace? Till then, you have no reason to talk as your shi*t stinks just as bad. Oh, not to mention the amount of hard work you have to do internally to calm these crazy Hindu fanatics down before they kill all Christians or Muslims (or convert them to Hidutva, where space shuttles existed 5000 years ago, IPhone was used by every Hindu and every other God drove a Ferrari.....). Btw, does that make Mr. Ferrari a Hindu too?? Damn he's old!

Back
Top Bottom