What's new

Japanese forces' name and role to change

Japanese people are pretty cool in general. Very cordial and polite, but of course it's a façade. Behind closed doors they whisper about other Asians being inferior, just like white people keep their racist remarks private. It's in their blood, they can't help it. I respectfully disagree with wholegrain, that right wing Japan has an agenda to replace U.S. as the military superpower of asia. They know how rash and reckless Red China could be, so they need WMD for deterrence. They know they will not catch China sleeping w/ pants down again for a long time. They are not stupid. They just don't trust the US policing the region alone.

Also, resources are scarce, so they fight for every little pieces. but to china diayudao (senkuku) is a matter of national pride and reminiscence of imperial japan, which boils the blood of every Chinese. I think both countries have a point, but they are on different pages and hold different priorities.

But, it's not something worth plunging the entire region into chaos. Both countries should tone down the rhetoric. the point is, no need to rearm if both countries would chill out, step back, and reassess.

Ishihara and company really hate America deep down in their hearts and wish that Japan won World War 2 because they see nothing wrong with Japan's actions during the war and even view it as justified. They want WMD so they can lord over other asian countries like America is doing now. If Ishihara was a western politician he would be called a neo nazi and mentally sick because of his views.

There are no discovered gas fields in Diaoyu's EEZ. According to Japan's own boundary even with Japan owning Daoyu the gas field is in China's EEZ.

China is the odd one out here. Both Koreans and Japanese are willing to cooperate for regional peace, but China wants to push both these nations closer to the US, and its doing the same to India. China is a force against Asian unity.

Well, I think it's inevitable that China becomes assertive as it grows in power. It's really the neighboring countries, especially Japan, that fed China into a superpower; so, one cannot complain about the consequences of one's action. Granted, countries like Japan meant well when it helped China, but it is foreseeable that a big boy like China will eventually move around for elbow room, especially when U.S. asserts its influence in the region so tightly.

POint is, it's not China. You can't expect to build a palace with no backyard. If anything China has been pretty mellow in not starting regional conflicts, which it is capable of doing. There is definitely a way to resolve Diayudo without a conflict, but the flashpoint is really in SCS, where PH acts like thieves in the night and continues to egg on China and then runs to the U.S., unlike its neighbors who prefers status quo. China only acts in response to what it perceives as an "intrusion." If everyone maintains status quo and negotiate before taking unilateral actions, there wouldn't be a "China Threat" (sorry if I went off topic)

Ishihara and company really hate America deep down in their hearts and wish that Japan won World War 2 because they see nothing wrong with Japan's actions during the war and even view it as justified. They want WMD so they can lord over other asian countries like America is doing now. If Ishihara was a western politician he would be called a neo nazi and mentally sick because of his views.

There are no discovered gas fields in Diaoyu's EEZ. According to Japan's own boundary even with Japan owning Daoyu the gas field is in China's EEZ.

True, there are extremists in every faction, but they will never rise to the top, b/c the populace will not support such radical ideas. Japan has apologized many times, except to have dumb ***** like Hashimoto thwart the goodwill expressed by Japan. I think in general Japanese people understand what did have done was terrible, even though some may blame the victims for not being on-guard. Overall, I think Japanese rather make money than war.

Yea, I tend to agree. I think the U.S. should chill out on allying with what China considers as "competitors" in the region. Revolution by violence is no longer the motto of communist states. NK can't invade anyone, and majority of Chinese, who have had contacts with the outside world, and who are more experienced in life, are not for a war with anyone.

but the top brass in Chinese military should not always speak so rashly, projecting the wrong image, and give extreme right-wingers in every country an excuse to perceive China as a threat. Fact is China has not engaged in a conflict in 40 years. That is a pretty good record considering its tradition motto.

Back to topic: Japan will definitely rebuild its military, but not to the point before WWII. Nukes is not likely, but a possibility. Still, I think competition in the region is good in the long run.. it will actually force countries to come together sooner than later. Look at Europe.

Also, I think as long as U.S. perceives China as a threat, Japan and other allies of U.S. will never accept China as a friend.

Why it is so hard for you pro-American KMTers to realize that it was USA who opened the Pandora Box?

Wake up, we are not belong the WASP group, they will never allow never any non-WASP group to become a challenger to their global hegemony.

You KMTers and pro-Democracy supporters are so damn naive, no wonder you will never get the support from the majority in China.

Why it is so hard for you pro-American KMTers to realize that it was USA who opened the Pandora Box?

Wake up, we are not belong the WASP group, they will never allow never any non-WASP group to become a challenger to their global hegemony.

You KMTers and pro-Democracy supporters are so damn naive, no wonder you will never get the support from the majority in China.

You should chill out.. If you hate democracy so much, WTF are you doing in Canada? why don't you park your a ss in China and join the PLA? I didn't come to the U.S. by choice, but you left China by choice, so what are you bickering about?

Talks like that will never intimidate, nor will it unify your own.

So typical of a Western approach - create a problem, get your moneys worth ( & more ) - let the locals fight over it .

Keep them fighting while I sell the weapons & hold on to the jobs that come with the sales.
That's the white man's approach! No morals necessary

So typical of a Western approach - create a problem, get your moneys worth ( & more ) - let the locals fight over it .

Keep them fighting while I sell the weapons & hold on to the jobs that come with the sales.
That's the white man's approach! No morals necessary. Karma will get them soon.

That's the white man's approach! No morals necessary. Karma will get them soon. :cheers:

a transformation of Japanese defense forces would be the best excuse china needs to accelerate its modernisation of its own military.

On the topic of a nuclear Japan, its almost impossible. As a small island nation Japan, so densely populated has nothing to gain except being targeted with nuclear weapons themselves, with repercussion that would be much more devastating.

Well, I think it's inevitable that China becomes assertive as it grows in power. It's really the neighboring countries, especially Japan, that fed China into a superpower; so, one cannot complain about the consequences of one's action. Granted, countries like Japan meant well when it helped China, but it is foreseeable that a big boy like China will eventually move around for elbow room, especially when U.S. asserts its influence in the region so tightly.

POint is, it's not China. You can't expect to build a palace with no backyard. If anything China has been pretty mellow in not starting regional conflicts, which it is capable of doing. There is definitely a way to resolve Diayudo without a conflict, but the flashpoint is really in SCS, where PH acts like thieves in the night and continues to egg on China and then runs to the U.S., unlike its neighbors who prefers status quo. China only acts in response to what it perceives as an "intrusion." If everyone maintains status quo and negotiate before taking unilateral actions, there wouldn't be a "China Threat" (sorry if I went off topic)

hahahaha wow the victim is now the criminal nice logic typical chekwa b.s :omghaha:

a transformation of Japanese defense forces would be the best excuse china needs to accelerate its modernisation of its own military.

On the topic of a nuclear Japan, its almost impossible. As a small island nation Japan, so densely populated has nothing to gain except being targeted with nuclear weapons themselves, with repercussion that would be much more devastating.

I think its the whole asian counties you guys are trying to steal from who has the right to say that typical b.s you imperials chekwas are just full of it :rofl:

hahahaha wow the victim is now the criminal nice logic typical chekwa b.s :omghaha:

I think its the whole asian counties you guys are trying to steal from who has the right to say that typical b.s you imperials chekwas are just full of it :rofl:

ok cool please send all pinoy maids to japan see if japan wants them :rofl:

ok cool please send all pinoy maids to japan see if japan wants them :rofl:

Wow again well loser who have nothing else to say do this kind of post to post like this losers stereotyping ha losers :rofl:

/ IGNORED UNTIL YOU LEARN ENGLISH, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS TAGALO/SPANGLISH.

Sure if you stop with your b.s and why should we listen to you sucker loser :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom