What's new

Japanese forces' name and role to change

As we all know what these Japanese are.
Beast!ghost or whatever heck dirty races on earth.
Since they after all will do evil to human ,now or latter is the only problem.
Let's Chinese repesent the people on earth ,who love peace ,justice ,and kindness to get rid of the human cancer in not very far.
Chinese guy show his true color: hatred & genocide :coffee:

Japan needs to grow some balls. They need to expand military spending to 3% of GDP by the end of the decade.

I would like to see some serious competition between China and Japan.

Perhaps a concentrated effort to build their defense hardware, indigenously, would provide the spark that is needed to revive their economy. Pearl Harbor certainly helped the USA get out of its depression, maybe some Chinese action in the Senkaku Islands could trigger this new element of "public works" spending in Japan. Massive spending on defense science and technology could trigger Japanese technological innovation. An arms race with China would be good for Japan. Give them something to get gung ho over!!

Japan should reverse its constitution and go nuclear ASAP.

The "pacifist" Japanese are among the most receptive to American influence. The right wing Japanese who want to rearm actually hate you guys through the teeth. The more America stays in Japan, the more resentment it breeds among Japanese right wingers to America. Its amazing how little Americans know about the way anti Americanism works in Japan, and assume that because all right wing Japanese politicians are anti China that they love America- they hate America through their teeth because America's presence makes them look weak and humiliated servants. And I don't meant just resent, they HATE the American presence.

The Japan That Can Say No - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its as if you amazingly assumed all those Japanese militarists who were all spared the death penalty after WW2 just suddenly evaporated or mysteriously became pro America. They didn't, they always hated you and viewed themselves as superior. They want to be the imperialists and dominate other nations and invade them like America is doing now, and put Japanese military bases in other asian countries.

Do you know why Japan has no nuclear weapons? Because America doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow south korea or the Philippines to have them either. In fact, America would have preferred Britian and France not to have their own nukes as well if they could control it. Those Japanese who want to rearm hate, hate, hate westerners dominating them and want to challenge American imperialism with their own imperialism. If Japan gets nukes, it will be a rival to American dominance in the region - Japan would just replace America as the Philippines or Vietnam's imperialist master.

It will be very forunate if Japan rearms because it would not make strategic a difference to China - right now, China faces American nuclear deterrence, military bases, soldiers and missles in the region - if replaced by Japanese rearment, the Japanese would simply replace the same American nuke deterrent, soldiers, fleets and missles with their own soldiers, fleets and missles. However, it WILL be bad for America - for the reasons I stated above regarding the true feelings of the Japanese militarists towards America.

And also for the reasons I stated above, America also doesn't want a nuclear Japan - Japan signed the Non Proliferation Treaty, and America and the West would sanction the hell out of any country that breaks it. Japan isn't building nukes because America grabbing them by the throat and stopping them from doing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Restoration_Party

There is no threat of Japan taking over China today because it is not the same as seventy years ago. Now China has nuclear tipped ICBMs if Japan ever tries to land soldiers on mainland China.

Japan should reverse its constitution and go nuclear ASAP.

Don't you think they'd have done that decades ago had you not held the spectre of nuking them again after WW2?

They're not nuclear because your government has threatened them (in exchange for security cooperation) to oblivion if they go nuclear.

Remove that restriction and see how the militarize.

As we all know what these Japanese are.
Beast!ghost or whatever heck dirty races on earth.
Since they after all will do evil to human ,now or latter is the only problem.
Let's Chinese repesent the people on earth ,who love peace ,justice ,and kindness to get rid of the human cancer in not very far.

You people are actually the ones should be replaced instead, for the sake of the future of we chinese.
Arrogance and hatred won't make you strong.
They were beasts maybe, but don't forget what made us the victims.

The "pacifist" Japanese are among the most receptive to American influence. The right wing Japanese who want to rearm actually hate you guys through the teeth. The more America stays in Japan, the more resentment it breeds among Japanese right wingers to America. Its amazing how little Americans know about the way anti Americanism works in Japan, and assume that because all right wing Japanese politicians are anti China that they love America- they hate America through their teeth because America's presence makes them look weak and humiliated servants. And I don't meant just resent, they HATE the American presence.

Its as if you amazingly assumed all those Japanese militarists who were all spared the death penalty after WW2 just suddenly evaporated or mysteriously became pro America. They didn't, they always hated you and viewed themselves as superior. They want to be the imperialists and dominate other nations and invade them like America is doing now, and put Japanese military bases in other asian countries.

Do you know why Japan has no nuclear weapons? Because America doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow south korea or the Philippines to have them either. In fact, America would have preferred Britian and France not to have their own nukes as well if they could control it. Those Japanese who want to rearm hate, hate, hate westerners dominating them and want to challenge American imperialism with their own imperialism. If Japan gets nukes, it will be a rival to American dominance in the region - Japan would just replace America as the Philippines or Vietnam's imperialist master.

It will be very forunate if Japan rearms because it would not make strategic a difference to China - right now, China faces American nuclear deterrence, military bases, soldiers and missles in the region - if replaced by Japanese rearment, the Japanese would simply replace the same American nuke deterrent, soldiers, fleets and missles with their own soldiers, fleets and missles. However, it WILL be bad for America - for the reasons I stated above regarding the true feelings of the Japanese militarists towards America.

And also for the reasons I stated above, America also doesn't want a nuclear Japan - Japan signed the Non Proliferation Treaty, and America and the West would sanction the hell out of any country that breaks it. Japan isn't building nukes because America grabbing them by the throat and stopping them from doing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Restoration_Party

There is no threat of Japan taking over China today because it is not the same as seventy years ago. Now China has nuclear tipped ICBMs if Japan ever tries to land soldiers on mainland China.

Who cares about the US. It will be better for the world if both China and the US are challenged.

Don't you think they'd have done that decades ago had you not held the spectre of nuking them again after WW2?

They're not nuclear because your government has threatened them (in exchange for security cooperation) to oblivion if they go nuclear.

Nuclear boom is a piece of cake for developed countries like japan.
They can fabricate one in months with their technology and the abundant save of uranium in the name of civilian use, if they were allowed and willing to.

Ha!
This had to happen sooner or later but the Asian Hegemon will always be China.
Little Japan have attempted to spread onto the mainland but have been repelled every time. In the Tang dynasty they were destroyed by the Tang army in the battle of Baekgang. In the Ming Dynasty they were destroyed by the Ming army during the Imjin war in Korea. Even in world war 2 during China's darkest days they could not last on the mainland.

Japan has no chance against the modern PRC, China can simply defeat the Japanese by biding time and leaving them to reside on their volcanic -earthquake saturated homeland. Time will reduce the Wa pirates to rubble.

Japan needs to grow some balls. They need to expand military spending to 3% of GDP by the end of the decade.

I would like to see some serious competition between China and Japan.

So typical of a Western approach - create a problem, get your moneys worth ( & more ) - let the locals fight over it .

Keep them fighting while I sell the weapons & hold on to the jobs that come with the sales.

I highly doubt the US would nuke Japan now if it went nuclear. The US govt might not like it, might even try to do something about it diplomatically. Thats about it. Japan of today is different from Japan of WW2 era. Japan is a "rational actor" and would not launch a nuke at anyone first knowing full well it would be destroyed in retaliation. it would purely be for deterrence only.

Just because my Govt has a certain policy, doesn't mean that I have to automatically agree with that policy. if it were up to me, that restriction would be removed immediately. So as the saying goes "You are preaching to the choir"

I highly doubt the US would nuke Japan now if it went nuclear. The US govt might not like it, might even try to do something about it diplomatically. Thats about it. Japan of today is different from Japan of WW2 era. Japan is a "rational actor" and would not launch a nuke at anyone first knowing full well it would be destroyed in retaliation. it would purely be for deterrence only.

Just because my Govt has a certain policy, doesn't mean that I have to automatically agree with that policy. if it were up to me, that restriction would be removed immediately. So as the saying goes "You are preaching to the choir"

Your government has that very policy, because they know the true feelings of Japanese right wingers to America, not because they think Japan is going to nuke someone else. They know the moment Japan gets nukes they will proceed to try to kick America out of asia, where it hurts. They believe themselves to be racially superior to white Americans.

Who cares about the US. It will be better for the world if both China and the US are challenged.

Except China isn't sticking its military and nose into other countries all, while Japan wants to displace America from that position. (Before you bring up territorial disputes, All territorial dispites from China date back to clearly defined boundaries by the Republic of China government before 1949. The United States and most of the world even recognized Mongolia as part of the Republic of China and only the Soviet Union and communist countries recognized it as independent, until Republic of China (Taiwan) was removed from the UN )

China's aid to Africa for example is purely economic. There is no nonexistent Chinese military base there for anyone else to challenge. China's good bilateral relations with Malaysia and Cambodia are both economic and it never told Malaysia to do this or that. There is nothing for Japan to challenge.

Read what Mahathir Mohammad said on China to the Japanese

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat

November 09, 2011

By KAZUTO TSUKAMOTO / Correspondent

Mahathir Mohamad, who served as Malaysian prime minister for 22 years, said China poses no threat to the nations of Southeast Asia or the world, in a recent interview with The Asahi Shimbun.

With the East Asia summit scheduled for later this month, Mahathir, 85, was asked about how nations should deal with an emerging China as well as his views on Japan in the wake of the Great East Japan Earthquake.

Excerpts of the interview follow:

Question: What are your views of the struggle between the United States and China in gaining the upper hand in Asia?

Mahathir: China has done very well to grow its economy and is among the leading countries in the world. This makes the United States feel threatened.

When China becomes rich and it is threatened by the United States wanting to have all other countries confront China, that, of course, makes China defend itself and led to its strengthened defense.

This will go on as long as China is threatened by the United States. But, I think this is the wrong strategy.

It is necessary to accept China as a big and rich country now.

I don't think China is a threat.

Q: How should Japan forge a good relationship with China?

A: China is quite unrealistic in asking Japan to always apologize. The main thing is to try and establish good diplomatic relations and good trade relations with China because China is a big market now. It will be very good for Japan.

Q: What are your thoughts about the confrontation between China and some members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, which includes Malaysia, over territorial rights to islands in the South China Sea?

A: We don't like having outside people come in and urge ASEAN countries to confront China, which is what the United States wants us to do. We think that ASEAN countries can settle this problem by themselves. There is no fear on the freedom of the sea for the United States or anybody. These are international trading routes because a lot of foreign ships will want to go to China and transport things from China to other parts of the world. How can you stop that?

Q: What are your thoughts on the huge earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan in March?

A: We are full of admiration for the Japanese facing this problem. They don't panic, cry for help and they are doing their best to restore the situation.

At the same time, Japan must reconsider where they put their factories and power plants, especially nuclear power plants. Maybe Japan needs to disperse the manufacturing to more stable places, including outside the country.

By KAZUTO TSUKAMOTO / Correspondent

Mahathir said China is not a military threat to Malaysia or other neighboring countries. Read this speech.

Koleksi Arkib Ucapan Ketua Eksekutif

Malaysia has a rational position on this because they don't have problems with China unlike Vietnam and the Philippines. They don't entertain fantasies of a nonexistent threat from China unlike Japanese nationalists who are still humiliated that they are being leashed by America.

So typical of a Western approach - create a problem, get your moneys worth ( & more ) - let the locals fight over it .

Keep them fighting while I sell the weapons & hold on to the jobs that come with the sales.

That's right. I do things in the interest of my people, and so does everyone else.

I want to see Japan and China re-engage in the same way they did during the Sino-Japanese War of the WWII era.

It should be real interesting to see who comes out the winner. Oh, and no nukes allowed!

That's right. I do things in the interest of my people, and so does everyone else.

I want to see Japan and China re-engage in the same way they did during the Sino-Japanese War of the WWII era.

It should be real interesting to see who comes out the winner. Oh, and no nukes allowed!

But unfortunately for you, the presence of nuclear weapons guarantees that such a war won't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom