What's new

Japanese Deputy PM, Taro Aso wants his govt to learn from Nazi Germany

I'm appalled by Indians and Vietnamese adoration of Hitler. Do these guys think they are in PDF or Stormfront. I can guarantee that Indians and Vietnamese would not be welcome in Stormfront. As matter in fact, if Vietnamese or Indians attended a lynching party in the 1920s, guess what will happen.

I'm appalled by Indians and Vietnamese adoration of Hitler. Do these guys think they are in PDF or Stormfront. I can guarantee that Indians and Vietnamese would not be welcome in Stormfront. As matter in fact, if Vietnamese or Indians attended a lynching party in the 1920s, guess what will happen.
You Chinese babble something like that without any shame? You guys are the most ridiculous Chinazi wannabe that humanity has produced.

Mind trying to Google image "China nazi" for us? :omghaha: Sure, the Chinese even served under the Nazi to earn brownie points years ago and now a bunch of Chinazi running wild on Stormfront to earn extra brownie credit points from those trash trailers:rofl:

You Chinese babble something like that without any shame? You guys are the most ridiculous Chinazi wannabe that humanity has produced.

Mind trying to Google image "China nazi" for us? :omghaha: Sure, the Chinese even served under the Nazi to earn brownie points years ago and now a bunch of Chinazi running wild on Stormfront to earn extra brownie credit points from those trash trailers:rofl:

First of your, the white master that you Vietcong adore so much as not called trash trailers, but trailer trash. As most come from trailer parks, like where you currently live. Vietnamese and Indians are the ones talk about how wonderful the Nazis are. I'm not totally against Nazis or its modern counter parts. And I do not see a Chinese in here talk about how successful the Nazis were. But I can point out the Vietnamese or Indians praises about achievements from the Nazis on this thread if you want me to. Just in case your babbling is base on my one post without first reading the whole thread.

Do u believe Hilter himself would treat Indian and Vietnamese as the equal rights as German Aryan race ?!! In Nazi German there's only one place waiting for them ... not good yet.

Only IDIOT like Nazi, and Nazi's gas room always welcome whole idiots.

First of your, the white master that you Vietcong adore so much as not called trash trailers, but trailer trash. As most come from trailer parks, like where you currently live. Vietnamese and Indians are the ones talk about how wonderful the Nazis are. I'm not totally against Nazis or its modern counter parts. And I do not see a Chinese in here talk about how successful the Nazis were. But I can point out the Vietnamese or Indians praises about achievements from the Nazis on this thread if you want me to. Just in case your babbling is base on my one post without first reading the whole thread.
Even American praise the achievements of Nazi, so what's your point? I just pwn you for exposing you Chinese serving as dogs for the Nazi and now you guys running wild on the street and Stormfront with Nazi uniforms and salutes?:omghaha:

Chinese talking about Vietnamese or Indian "adoring" Nazi is a joke considering your past and present feet licking of the Nazi.

Even American praise the achievements of Nazi, so what's your point? I just pwn you for exposing you Chinese serving as dogs for the Nazi and now you guys running wild on the street and Stormfront with Nazi uniforms and salutes?:omghaha:

Chinese talking about Vietnamese or Indian "adoring" Nazi is a joke considering your past and present feet licking of the Nazi.

Show me a post on this thread about Chinese adore Nazis. Not some internet site as my post you respond to is a response to the people that post their praising Hitler. That would be post #13 by an Indian and #14 by a Vietnamese.

I'm not talking about what happen in another site or even another thread on this site. For that, go to that particular site or that particular thread and respond there. Finally, don't talk about my past as you have no idea about my past personally. If you cannot respond properly, just STFU and you would get more respect than continue blabbing on about things not pertaining to my post or this thread.

Chinazi, what a cheap and pathetic copy cat of the Nazi:rofl::omghaha:

china nazi - Google Search

Show me a post on this thread about Chinese adore Nazis. Not some internet site as my post you respond to is a response to the people that post their praising Hitler. That would be post #13 by an Indian and #14 by a Vietnamese.
You Chinese don't adore the Nazi but your served the Nazi past and even present; you guys are the jokers of humanity

I'm not talking about what happen in another site or even another thread on this site. For that, go to that particular site or that particular thread and respond there. Finally, don't talk about my past as you have no idea about my past personally. If you cannot respond properly, just STFU and you would get more respect than continue blabbing on about things not pertaining to my post or this thread.
Please STFU because I exposed you Chinese are nothing but a wannabe Aryan Nazi past and present. :omghaha:

Chinazi, what a cheap and pathetic copy cat of the Nazi:rofl::omghaha:

You Chinese don't adore the Nazi but your served the Nazi past and even present; you guys are the jokers of humanity

Read my post #21. This all started about my post #16. And I was responding to post #13 and #14. If you have trouble follow my post, than I cannot help you.

Ur Vietnam is nothing in last WWII just a slave country for Empire Japan, we Chinese got back lost lands including China North-East lands and TaiWan island from Japanese hands,also Chinese got our rightful place in United Nation. We'r the Winner of WWII, we have the Priority in U.N.

U can laugh, but except laugh still nothing in 21th century.

Please STFU because I exposed you Chinese are nothing but a wannabe Aryan Nazi past and present. :omghaha:

You just type the same thing. Why don't we discuss the topic and talk about the Japanese PM wants his gov to learn from Nazi Germany. That is the topic, isn't it? And Indians and Vietnames start to praise Nazis in post #13 and #14. I point it out and you start to point to some google search. I can find you Vietnamese who like Nazis online. but that is not the topic here. If you want to talk about so and so nationality like Nazis, open another thread.

You just type the same thing. Why don't we discuss the topic and talk about the Japanese PM wants his gov to learn from Nazi Germany. That is the topic, isn't it? And Indians and Vietnames start to praise Nazis in post #13 and #14. I point it out and you start to point to some google search. I can find you Vietnamese who like Nazis online. but that is not the topic here. If you want to talk about so and so nationality like Nazis, open another thread.
Go ahead, find me Vietnamese wannabe Nazi past and present like you Chinese:omghaha:

POOR, this country even don't know cosplay fashion.:rofl:

This....from a pathetic country that served the Nazi past and running around with Nazi uniforms nowaday is calling others as Nazi's lovers:omghaha:

Grandpa is working triple overtime to find pics of Viet "Nazi" now:omghaha:

Very Aryan looking don't u agree?:omghaha:

Chiang_Wei-kuo_Nazi_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom