What's new

Japan Seeks India's Supporton Disputes With China

Did MacArthur stated he wanted to nuke China or not?

lol, well, the internet is here, you can search it yourselve. But you obiviously only believe in what your country tells you. So, i don't see a point why i keep talking to a wall.

just one final thought tho. Having nuclear weapon is not as powerful as you think, if having nuclear weapon mean the world will be done without war, then there should not be any way fought after 1945.

As long as 2 side have the same weapon, the power of the atomic weapon would be negated.

Believe it or not is up to you. You can keep believe in China courage men defied the American threat to join the war in Korea where ignore other facts (Such as the war do not actually require nuclear weapon and to use nuclear weapon on China = world at nuclear war) well, that's your choice. Lol i have nothing i want to say anymore, drag on long enough.

If you do want to find the source, just look them up in the internet. There are plenty of evidence out there. But for me, i am done arguing with you..

Since you don't have document proof China government and Mao believe US wouldn't nuke China, your speculation not valid to continue on this discussion. Whatever I posted still stand, MacArthur supreme commander in Asia pacific threatened to nuke China didn't deter China from entering the war.

Since you don't have document proof China government and Mao believe US wouldn't nuke China, your speculation not valid to continue on this discussion. Whatever I posted still stand, MacArthur supreme commander in Asia pacific threatened to nuke China didn't deter China from entering the war.

lol, whatever you say, the proof things i have already said i don't have them in about 3 post ago.

But unless Mao is a utter moron, he could have thought about the stuff that i can think of too. But hey, if you don't believe in
common sense, then what can i say about it lol??

And i wonder if you know what happened to MacAuthur right after he made those comment about nuking China??

Enough of arguing, gonna let you go in peace.

lol, whatever you say, the proof things i have already said i don't have them in about 3 post ago.

But unless Mao is a utter moron, he could have thought about the stuff that i can think of too. But hey, if you don't believe in
common sense, then what can i say about it lol??

And i wonder if you know what happened to MacAuthur right after he made those comment about nuking China??

Enough of arguing, gonna let you go in peace.

US didn't nuke China, your speculation of what will happen to MacArthur if the sun rise on the west. Common sense have nothing to do with facts.

If you call that is an humiliation .Then what is the real definition of 'Humiliation'.?That disgusting act of your PLA give any objectives to PRC.Friend we have also cards to play.Your regularly bully Japan and other small countries .But that will end there.
Your PLA did a heroic job by back stabbing a pacifist country.And you saw outcome.A rag- tag ww2 era armed forces in 1962 changes into an armed forces that ripped apart a powerful country that is equal to us at that time after 9 years in 1971.
You guys also employed same trick in 1967 and 1987 and what you got?
We can see your powerful army run with tail between legs.
We know PRC is more powerful than India.If you want to humiliate us,then attack us and defeat us and seize AP .Then you can tell the world you can humiliate India.Otherwise this bullying act will only help us.PRC and Pakistan do a great job by attacking us.A pacifist country turned into 4th most powerful country in the world in economically,militarily and technologically.
PRC single handedly convert a pacifist country in to nuclear power by exploding nuclear bomb in 1974.

If china is real tiger then attack us and defeat us instead of establishing tent structure near border.

Why do that when invading India is fun.

We invade India whenever we want just like Israel invade Palestine whenever they want. In fact Indians are weak and timid people. Your military is too scared to shoot at us. That's why when our soldiers invade India, Indian military just allows us.

We own you. We have embarrassed and humiliated you on a consistent basis. We look down on India and invade India whenever we want because Indian military doesn't have a spine to fight us. We target the spine of the Indian military and dismantle it.

India will always be 2nd to us.

We invade India whenever we want just like Israel invade Palestine whenever they want. In fact Indians are weak and timid people. Your military is too scared to shoot at us. That's why when our soldiers invade India, Indian military just allows us.

We own you. We have embarrassed and humiliated you on a consistent basis. We look down on India and invade India whenever we want because Indian military doesn't have a spine to fight us. We target the spine of the Indian military and dismantle it.

No one gives a flying fook to your thoughts on India.
We too look down on chinese.
Just do some research on Chola Incident if your government allows.

good morning woke up... son

You just tented in a disputed area by chinese quality material.And you boasted blah....blah..:rofl::rofl::rofl:.pathetic.
If you dont know nothing about democracy then know something about that.Your local commanders show some folly and we take it into your national leadership ,PLA run backwards with tail between its legs.
Israel attack Palestine and may seized that area for that they use Airpower also.But you visited with tents in that disputed area and PLA lie there for non-violence method like dharna or something else .So much for comparison between PLA and Israel.
pathetic.
By the by PLA show some spine against India or PLA test IA spine and you got something very bad.I dont know CCP scripted chinese internet can show this .If dont then check.Your regular bullying and barking only useful against your small neighbours.Dont try it against India and remember each of your provocation converted here as development indigenous defense industry.

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First, it was General MacAuthur threaten to nuke China, not the American, nor the American President.

In fact, MacAuthur was relief of command by simply bringing Nuke and China on the same sentence. This is a commonly known secret

There were only one instance that Nuclear Weapon were on the blink of using in Korea is when the north almost run over Pusan Perimeter, and they didn't. Hence there are no urge to use Nuclear Weapon on anyone.

Nuke have also been in the alternative plan on the "WHAT-IF" situation but that was not the US official Position. Had the Chinese troop gone south of Seoul, the US woulod then consider the "WHAT-IF" situation. But histroy proof that Chinese troop were never even close to south of Seoul, hence the nuclear weapon plan had never really gone ahead.

Dude , you forgot the 1960s. At that time , both US and Sovient Union wanted to Nuke China

Actually, China know full well that the US WILL NOT use nuclear weapon, hence the intervention of Korean war

Set aside the popular theory that Chinese spy got the confirmation from Chang himself, as we can no way proof that, but the situation alone would let Chinese know the US will not use nuke on China

1.Russian had nuke, using nuke on China means a 1 way ticket for a nuclear show down in Western Europe, and at that point the western europe defence is soweak that a soviet invasion (which would followed by a nuclear exchange as dictated by soviet doctrine) would crush the Allied defence for sure. Mao had a specific discussion with Stalin regarding China being put into nuclear umbrella before going towar with the UN

2. A full scale war with China would be undesirable as this would mean the anticipated ROC reinforcement would be abandoned or delayed to defend Taiwan, and that would also mean US resource would diverted to Taiwan, nominally the air and naval resources. US do not want to fight China on 2 front while if indeed nuke was used, would have a third front for US to deal with in Europe, which would mean a thermonuclear war in world wide front

Chinese knew all that and the move of sacking MacAurthur wimply because he brought nuke on the table verified the thought Chinese know along

Nuke were indeed used as a threat IN EUROPE to deter Soviet from joining the fight, not so in Asia.

Just answer me this, had Soviet did not process nuclear weapon in 1949, do you really think

A. China will join the Korean War?
B. US will not consider using them in China?

See, Chinese know all this before engaging, US never threaten China with nuclear weapon, we would use it in koera if Pusan was seriously threaten, that's it, Chiina was in Soviet Nuclear umbrella, they know they were covered, same way as South Korea know they were covered by the US umbrella.

During the Korea war , Soviet Union did not have Nuke weapon.

And we never ask Nuclear umbrella protection from Soviet Union.

If the decison was so easy to make , why only Rand made the right conclusion?

Dude , fight with the No1 superpower is not that easy.

dont knw why chinamen think like that. looking at the past wars, while PLA is only capable of the human wave tactic, India has performed blitzkriegs that rivals those of the nazis (thats what the london times said)

China sends endless men to capture a post and they suceed when the enemy runs out of ammo. india on the other hand has proved itslef to be tactically far superior in warfare. this china stronger than india is true only in numbers. actual military power is tilted toward india

You just tented in a disputed area by chinese quality material.And you boasted blah....blah..:rofl::rofl::rofl:.pathetic.
If you dont know nothing about democracy then know something about that.Your local commanders show some folly and we take it into your national leadership ,PLA run backwards with tail between its legs.
Israel attack Palestine and may seized that area for that they use Airpower also.But you visited with tents in that disputed area and PLA lie there for non-violence method like dharna or something else .So much for comparison between PLA and Israel.
pathetic.
By the by PLA show some spine against India or PLA test IA spine and you got something very bad.I dont know CCP scripted chinese internet can show this .If dont then check.Your regular bullying and barking only useful against your small neighbours.Dont try it against India and remember each of your provocation converted here as development indigenous defense industry.

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We not only invaded India but we stripped the dignity of every Indian. We violated Indian sovereignty and you couldn't do jack to stop us.

There was no war in 1967 and 1987, these are made up fairytale stories by the Indian regime to distract the gullible Indian population from the brutal 1962 thumping the PLA gave the hapless Indian military.

Indians are gutless, thats why we routinely make a mockery of Indian sovereignty and you cry to our leaders.
Indians are meek, weak and extremely time people that can easily be slapped around.

dont knw why chinamen think like that. looking at the past wars, while PLA is only capable of the human wave tactic, India has performed blitzkriegs that rivals those of the nazis (thats what the london times said)

China sends endless men to capture a post and they suceed when the enemy runs out of ammo. india on the other hand has proved itslef to be tactically far superior in warfare. this china stronger than india is true only in numbers. actual military power is tilted toward india

What war has India ever won?
And no you didn't win against Pakistan.

Slaughtering millions of innocent Sikhs in 1984 don't count as war.

Joking? in 1962 India army was routed within hours.

We routined the Indian military and scarred them for life.

We not only invaded India but we stripped the dignity of every Indian. We violated Indian sovereignty and you couldn't do jack to stop us.

There was no war in 1967 and 1987, these are made up fairytale stories by the Indian regime to distract the gullible Indian population from the brutal 1962 thumping the PLA gave the hapless Indian military.

Indians are gutless, thats why we routinely make a mockery of Indian sovereignty and you cry to our leaders.
Indians are meek, weak and extremely time people that can easily be slapped around.

What war has India ever won?
And no you didn't win against Pakistan.

Slaughtering millions of innocent Sikhs in 1984 don't count as war.

Millions of sikhs :woot: , India never won a war :woot: , Indians are gutless :azn: ,

chinese stripped India's dignity ???

You do not even acknowledge 1967 and 87 which is why Sikkim is a state of India :azn:

Millions of sikhs :woot: , India never won a war :woot: , Indians are gutless :azn: ,

chinese stripped India's dignity ???

You do not even acknowledge 1967 and 87 which is why Sikkim is a state of India :azn:

Show me proof of 1967 and 1987.
I want video or pictures.

Back
Top Bottom