What's new

Japan Seeks India's Supporton Disputes With China

I talked about the 1980S , because only that time , US was not very hostile to China and sold China some euqipments.And The other time , US and CN always were hostile to each other during the Cold War.

About the PingPong Diplomacy, it was politic iintelligence not ASKING for help!!

We were fighting US during PP Diplomacy!!! Remember ?

lol you could not had been wrong, dude

China join the UNSC (not general assembly) in 1971, you cannot do that if US is still hostile to China, you can join the UNGA in majority, but US only need to say no for china to rejected in UNSC, this is the exact same reason why UN does not rego use Taiwan

US started normalised relation with China in 1968 when the pro-dialogue meet in Switzerland (I think, not sure) and US was invited for PP diplomacy to China, china turn to US regarding the UN issue, fact is, without US help, China would never even able to join UNSC as permanent member, and Chinese do that in 1971

So, China turn to US for help long before 1980s

The talk is a public knowledge, but do anyone indeed know what the two is talking about? There are no record or what so ever stating even the meeting agenda, only said meeting has ever happened.

I know this is what Chinese media channel doing, this is what they teach, but do you really know what Mao and Stalin talked about in those meeting?
Okay , Our chinese media just try wo brainwash us . But how about Soviet Union ??
You can check their documments.

On the other hand ,you were not the president of US , you did not know what really happend also !!
Right?

And We Never Asked Help From US, We Are Fighting US when Piong Pong diplomacy!!!!

lol you could not had been wrong, dude

China join the UNSC (not general assembly) in 1971, you cannot do that if US is still hostile to China, you can join the UNGA in majority, but US only need to say no for china to rejected in UNSC, this is the exact same reason why UN does not rego use Taiwan

US started normalised relation with China in 1968 when the pro-dialogue meet in Switzerland (I think, not sure) and US was invited for PP diplomacy to China, china turn to US regarding the UN issue, fact is, without US help, China would never even able to join UNSC as permanent member, and Chinese do that in 1971

So, China turn to US for help long before 1980s

US is not hostile to China , does not mean we ask for help or beg for that!!!

If Saddam invited US for PP diplomacy during Persian Gulf War , US will say " NO " or "YES"??

Politics is not children fight.

We were killing eachother when we two played PingPong , keep that in mind please!

Last edited:
Okay , Our chinese media just try wo brainwash us . But how about Soviet Union ??
You can check their documments.

On the other hand ,you were not the president of US , you did not know what really happend also !!
Right?

And We Never Asked Help From US, We Are Fighting US when Piong Pong diplomacy!!!!

US is not hostile to China , does not mean we ask for help or beg for that!!!

If Saddam invited US for PP diplomacy during Persian Gulf War , US will say " NO " or "YES"??

Politics is not children fight.

We were killing eachother when we two played PingPong , keep that in mind please!

Lol soviet is even more a brainwashing regime than CCP I reckon...

And you don't Need to be the president of the US to think

If indeed as you said China did not ask for Russia help, then can you answer me why US does not use nuclear weapon in Korea?

There are only 3 possible answer, I will let you choose which one is most possible

1.) US president is stupid
2.) Russia agrees to cover China
3.) there were no nuclear weapon in US during Korean War

Now you honestly tell me that you choose 1 or 3 over 2?

And about the Chinese asking US for help, then can you tell me why US agree on China joining UNSC if China did not ask US for help? Not like US and PRC is buddy-buddy just a few years ago, and China in 1971 is not as rich as the China now, so can you tell me any possible reason why US would allow China to join UNSC if China did not ask US for help?

Lol I know you should be patriotic, but sometime things must come out make sense, otherwise other people with a sane mind will laugh till they drop, Chinese member here always brag about their IQ, you should be able to understand that .

Lol soviet is even more a brainwashing regime than CCP I reckon...

And you don't Need to be the president of the US to think

Okay, looks like only US is not a brainwashing regime.

You only believe wiki or CNN or FBI or CIA, or the other civil media. HAHAHA

I want to say US gov and media are really objective and we can trust and believe what they say.

But Edward Snowden do not agree with me , Saddam did not agree.

They are spitting on US's face,they would like to say US is a duplicity and hypocrisy regime.

Yes , you are not the president , but you sound like president . Because you know everything.

If indeed as you said China did not ask for Russia help, then can you answer me why US does not use nuclear weapon in Korea?
There are only 3 possible answer, I will let you choose which one is most possible

1.) US president is stupid
2.) Russia agrees to cover China
3.) there were no nuclear weapon in US during Korean War

Now you honestly tell me that you choose 1 or 3 over 2?

Allow me to explain in details !

After WW2, US was absolutely NO1 superpower in military, both conventional weapon and nuke weapon.

Soviet Union was not as strong as US, they just finished their first Nuke explosion at 1949,AUG.

Soviet Union did not have enough bombs ,and they did not sure about we can resist US.

After we showed our ability , Soviet Union supported us with some jets /tanks, and also some soviet union pilot.

China , US, Soviet Union did not want to intensify conflict. That is why we use "People's Volunteer Army" instead of PLA. That is why US use Armed forces for U.N.

Finally , I will answer you why US did not nuke us .

Because Mr Churchill and the other NATO nations did not agree, they were afraid of WW3 if US use Nuke.

Now , do you catch up with me ?

Last edited:
And about the Chinese asking US for help, then can you tell me why US agree on China joining UNSC if China did not ask US for help? Not like US and PRC is buddy-buddy just a few years ago, and China in 1971 is not as rich as the China now, so can you tell me any possible reason why US would allow China to join UNSC if China did not ask US for help?

First , you need to know , China is one of the founders of UN .

Second, many Africa and Warsaw counties supported china about this . on the other hand , do you think it is really possible to resist CN to jion in UN when China was a Nuke country with huge population and land ?

Third, during cold war , from mid of 1960s to early 1980s. This stage is the feature of the Soviet expansion, the United States in the strategic defensive. US need us to contain Soviet Union.

That is why US allow us back to UN , is it clear enough ?

Okay, looks like only US is not a brainwashing regime.

You only believe wiki or CNN or FBI or CIA, or the other civil media. HAHAHA

I want to say US gov and media are really objective and we can trust and believe what they say.

But Edward Snowden do not agree with me , Saddam did not agree.

They are spitting on US's face,they would like to say US is a duplicity and hypocrisy regime.

Yes , you are not the president , but you sound like president . Because you know everything.

Lol how do you know edward snowden is telling the truth I wonder? Lol simply because he disagree with the mainstream American believe? Indeed US media is a political brainwashing medium, but at least you can choose which one you want to get brainwashed in the US and dont ever forget the first casualty of war is always the truth, but truth is is very subjective matter

If you try harder to think about it, what did edward snowden told you which you had not already know?

You dont need to be a president to use your brain, if I may suggest, you actually use less of your brain if you are US president, cos there would be a bunch of people to think for you lol

Allow me to explain in details !

After WW2, US was absolutely NO1 superpower in military, both conventional weapon and nuke weapon.

Soviet Union was not as strong as US, they just finished their first Nuke explosion at 1949,AUG.

Soviet Union did not have enough bombs ,and they did not sure about we can resist US.

After we showed our ability , Soviet Union supported us with some jets /tanks, and also some soviet union pilot.

China , US, Soviet Union did not want to intensify conflict. That is why we use "People's Volunteer Army" instead of PLA. That is why US use Armed forces for U.N.

Finally , I will answer you why US did not nuke us .

Because Mr Churchill and the other NATO nations did not agree, they were afraid of WW3 if US use Nuke.

Now , do you catch up with me ?

Umm, sorry but I have to disagree.

WW3 would only happen if Soviet Russia were involved in a nuclear showdown with the US, if a normal confrontation could had led to soviet massive invasion of Western Europe, then there should not even be a Korean War to start with, as we all agree the Russia were helping both China and North Korean conventionally

Hoowever, if China and Russia did not have a nuclear pact openly like you say, ie Russia would not cover China in case of a nuclear offensive in China, then there should be no threat of Soviet Russia invading West Europe. So essentially if there would not be any consequence and reprecussion coming from Russia THEN WHY NATO DISAGREE?

What youbare saying only make sense if NATO knows there is a pact between China and Soviet Russia lol

First , you need to know , China is one of the founders of UN .

Second, many Africa and Warsaw counties supported china about this . on the other hand , do you think it is really possible to resist CN to jion in UN when China was a Nuke country with huge population and land ?

Third, during cold war , from mid of 1960s to early 1980s. This stage is the feature of the Soviet expansion, the United States in the strategic defensive. US need us to contain Soviet Union.

That is why US allow us back to UN , is it clear enough ?

China is a founder of the UN but US do not need to allow China PRC to rejoin UN lol

You are saying US allow China to join UNSC is out of good heart lol?Or that US is doing China PRC a favor lol? Seriously? That was from a former enemy in just 5 years time

AND YES, US CAN RESIST CHINA PRC REJOIN UN, you do know what is veto power right? As long as either Russia, french, UK and US veto, there would not be a discusion, so yes, no matter how you spin, China require US help to rejoin UN, it doesnt matter if the whole of Africa and The whole USSR bloc support, they werent in the uNSC permanent seat. They have no power to say anything ....

And it is China initiate talk to uS otherwise you will see chinese official got invited into White House, not uS official invited to china first lol

China is a founder of the UN but US do not need to allow China PRC to rejoin UN lol

You are saying US allow China to join UNSC is out of good heart lol?Or that US is doing China PRC a favor lol? Seriously? That was from a former enemy in just 5 years time

AND YES, US CAN RESIST CHINA PRC REJOIN UN, you do know what is veto power right? As long as either Russia, french, UK and US veto, there would not be a discusion, so yes, no matter how you spin, China require US help to rejoin UN, it doesnt matter if the whole of Africa and The whole USSR bloc support, they werent in the uNSC permanent seat. They have no power to say anything ....

And it is China initiate talk to uS otherwise you will see chinese official got invited into White House, not uS official invited to china first lol

all right , then I must say US president was Stupid

While we were killing US soldier at VIE, he still allowed CN to Join UN .

You need to question US gov , they will give you answer.

Do not forget CC to me , I am curious about this also .

Last edited:
China is now a superpower. The 21st century will be the century of China.

Infact we have dominated and surpassed the declining US over the past 13 years.

American economy is collapsing and will go the same way as the Soviet Union. Without us the US would have already collapsed, we are the reason America exists in its current form and power.

Chinese demand and lending is the driving engine for the entire global economy.

Umm, sorry but I have to disagree.

WW3 would only happen if Soviet Russia were involved in a nuclear showdown with the US, if a normal confrontation could had led to soviet massive invasion of Western Europe, then there should not even be a Korean War to start with, as we all agree the Russia were helping both China and North Korean conventionally

Hoowever, if China and Russia did not have a nuclear pact openly like you say, ie Russia would not cover China in case of a nuclear offensive in China, then there should be no threat of Soviet Russia invading West Europe. So essentially if there would not be any consequence and reprecussion coming from Russia THEN WHY NATO DISAGREE?

What youbare saying only make sense if NATO knows there is a pact between China and Soviet Russia lol

That is your opinion !

Mr Churchill did not agree with you ! Obviously US president did not agree with you also !

Again , you need ask him and the other NATO members for why .

Lol how do you know edward snowden is telling the truth I wonder? Lol simply because he disagree with the mainstream American believe? Indeed US media is a political brainwashing medium, but at least you can choose which one you want to get brainwashed in the US and dont ever forget the first casualty of war is always the truth, but truth is is very subjective matter

If you try harder to think about it, what did edward snowden told you which you had not already know?

You dont need to be a president to use your brain, if I may suggest, you actually use less of your brain if you are US president, cos there would be a bunch of people to think for you lol

OMG , you really get a hard mouth and never admit a fault.

US gov already admit what they did, and you still say smowden is a liar ?

Are you lost your mind ?

Last edited:
That is your opinion !

Mr Churchill did not agree with you ! Obviously US president did not agree with you also !

Again , you need ask him and the other NATO members for why .

So you are saying what you said is exactly what Churchill and Truman think ? Lol

Again, feel free to believe what you think, I got no objection what so ever
If you believe even China and Russia do not have a pact yet somehow churchill still see it as athreat and beg US not touse nuke and somehow US president stupid enough to agree with churchill, then be myguess, lol

all right , then I must say US president was Stupid

While we were killing US soldier at VIE, he still allowed CN to Join UN .

You need to question US gov , they will give you answer.

You should ask vietnamese member here and see how chinese killing USGI in vietnam

IIRC, they say chinese stab vietnam in the back in 1968 and run to the american

@NiceGuy and @EastSea @Viet

So you are saying what you said is exactly what Churchill and Truman think ? Lol

Again, feel free to believe what you think, I got no objection what so ever
If you believe even China and Russia do not have a pact yet somehow churchill still see it as athreat and beg US not touse nuke and somehow US president stupid enough to agree with churchill, then be myguess, lol

US president stupid ? That is your opinion!

You should ask vietnamese member here and see how chinese killing USGI in vietnam

IIRC, they say chinese stab vietnam in the back in 1968 and run to the american

@NiceGuy and @EastSea @Viet

Okay , we did not use rifle and knife to kill US soldier .

We Just gave the knife to VIE gov , satisfied ?

Back
Top Bottom