What's new

Japan plans to remilitarize at lightning speed

Well, nuke will change the equation. If Japan acquires it many other will follow: SK, Vietnam. But having nuke is one thing, attacking other is another thing. the possibility of Japanese attack on Asia is below 0. As said, Japan is not capable.

About attitude of Japanese, have you ever asked them why they don’t apologize? I will tell you, even you ask it, you don’t receive answer. All you get is silence.
When America collapses demographically (whites become minorities) and slides into peaceful isolationism (white warmonger hawks die off), Japan will seek to form an alliance with Russia and China. Japan with Russian and Chinese Veto support will conquer half of South East Asia starting with Papua New Guinea and other soft targets.

Well, nuke will change the equation. If Japan acquires it many other will follow: SK, Vietnam. But having nuke is one thing, attacking other is another thing. the possibility of Japanese attack on Asia is below 0. As said, Japan is not capable.

About attitude of Japanese, have you ever asked them why they don’t apologize? I will tell you, even you ask it, you don’t receive answer. All you get is silence.
Thats why the Japanese should never be allowed to develop or possess nukes, they are irresponsible and dangerous and likely to start WW III. They wont apologize to the victims becos they think they did no wrongs in WW II, they put up the lies that they were saving Asians from the whites domination in East Asia, and they think Japanese are superior to other Asians so no apology are deserved by other Asians.

What does you Indian @-=virus=- know about the topic for laughing out ?

Last edited:
Asia got taken over by this?

Odd I thought it was others thinking we somehow own everything...seems every country is our puppet (except China of course :rolleyes1:)..
That was the navy we allowed them to have under article 9 of the Japanese constitution. No wonder many men didn’t want to join, so they look like the advertise the navy like it’s a Disney channel “semester at sea” shown or something.

Thats why the Japanese should never be allowed to develop or possess nukes, they are irresponsible and dangerous and likely to start WW III. They wont apologize to the victims becos they think they did no wrongs in WW II, they put up the lies that they were saving Asians from the whites domination in East Asia, and they think Japanese are superior to other Asians so no apology are deserved by other Asians.

What does you Indian @-=virus=- know about the topic for laughing out ?
I realize you are people of the past. Probably all chinese are so. You hype up things that’s far from reality. Japanese fear chinese invasion not the other way around.
Japanese fear a chinese invasion of South China Sea. If we can agree to rename it to Vietnam sea then problem is solved. As for senkakus I leave it to you.

It not a joke. The Japs must have quickly forgotten the 3-11 tsunami that wreaked havoc on them back in 2011.

Set off a few tectonic plates then bomb the hell out of Mt Fuji, Japan is a goner in 48 hours.

It not a joke. The Japs must have quickly forgotten the 3-11 tsunami that wreaked havoc on them back in 2011.

Set off a few tectonic plates then bomb the hell out of Mt Fuji, Japan is a goner in 48 hours.

Japan and many other Western nations, including the US are now ready for Tsunamis. These countries learn from every incident vs. the rest of the world. Around every ocean front, now there is an under sea wall of heavy rocks, some is over ground and can be easily seen. The shipping routes have been re-designed through certain outlets. So if there is a Tsunami, the "force" of water will break into chunks by hitting these mountainous rocks under the surface and the tide will lose over 70% of the force. When the force is broken, you eliminate the "Tsunami effect. The tide breaks down a few miles before the ocean through this man made gulf design.

This is easily solved. It is not even a problem.
Just let it be.
Even with Nuclear arsenal, Japan dare not fight China, or Russia, or NK.
Therefore, nothing will change, except Japanese civilian industry future is gone. No more R&D funding.

Last edited:
Lol..Japan is small fry, if war happened. China can settle Japan in a week.

More like Japan playing into Chinese hands by spending more on military when they shall double down effort on human resources and R&D. Japan is goners. Even they triple their military spending, they are not gonna match China in military.

One Japanese military gear equals the 4 times the amount in China but without any significant increase in advantage of quality.

Tell me, how can Japan outspend China in military? Unless Japan can increase by 12 times from current budget. :enjoy:

I am a realist so I'll focus on some facts. Japan really equals to Japan + the West + India + Australia!! China NOW is a $ 14 Trillion economy. Japan has been the top 2nd economy for decades and in multi-trillion $$ (now a $ 5 Trillion economy). In total, the Western alliance is worth around $ 50+ Trillion+ across like 18 countries.

How can China last in a long term conflict, or over-spend more than 4 times it's financial and area size competitors? Also, China is ONE country with manufacturing within it's borders that can be targeted one time. The rest of the West and India, are about 18 different countries with manufacturing of defense tech spread out in so many different places and China can't reach all of them.

China doesn't have the global bases spread out so the future war will be fought in South China sea only with limited action in Pacific and some in Indian ocean. Not all across the globe. There will be 2000 plus 5th gen jets against China and a few more thousand long rage 4++gen twin engine jets all within SCS. How does China plan on fighting this massive force?

Lastly, China is surely not a sitting duck either. So the West doesn't want to fight it either because there will be a lot of collateral damage and trillions of loss on Western side also, especially since the Chinese have started to massively grown their nuclear profile. But if a conventional war breaks out, the above scenario puts China in a very difficult situation.

Japan and many other Western nations, including the US are now ready for Tsunamis. These countries learn from every incident vs. the rest of the world. Around every ocean front, now there is an under sea wall of heavy rocks, some is over ground and can be easily seen. The shipping routes have been re-designed through certain outlets. So if there is a Tsunami, the "force" of water will break into chunks by hitting these mountainous rocks under the surface and the tide will lose over 70% of the force. When the force is broken, you eliminate the "Tsunami effect. The tide breaks down a few miles before the ocean through this man made gulf design.
Did you even watch those videos of the 3-11 tsunami in Japan? (They're still available on YouTube I think...) You think a few gimmick devices can stop that kind of wave?

I think I remember watch a video of some stupid kid stand in the street with waters knee high, then 30 minutes later the first floor of the school nearby is engulfed in water.

Also, remember that 3-11 was just a small natural disaster. Imagine the kind of carnage when you set off multiple foci of undersea earthquakes all around Japan using nukes...

Come on you can’t hate them forever because invasion of China. If so we can hate you forever because invasion of Vietnam. Time to move on. Sometimes in life you make a mistake you say sorry. Otherwise will be a circle of revenge and retaliation.
Vietnamese are free to hate Chinese as much as you want, since nobody can control what is in anyone else's head.

It wouldn't be in your interests to do so, but you could.

I realize you are people of the past. Probably all chinese are so. You hype up things that’s far from reality. Japanese fear chinese invasion not the other way around.
Japanese fear a chinese invasion of South China Sea. If we can agree to rename it to Vietnam sea then problem is solved. As for senkakus I leave it to you.
I think you are talking nonsense, have too much drug. Its the Japanese bas*** invaded China and slaughtered 25 million Chinese only 70 short years ago, its not thr other way around, you want Chinese to forget all, you fool. Chinese havent ask the Japanese to repay with blood yet, so what are their worry ?

Its you Viets are the people of the past, constantly bitching about what happened thousand of years ago between China and Vietnam. Japanese and Vietnamese fear of Chinese invasions are just your delusions, and excuses to get close and in favours with US, dont pretend, you well know China wont invade your shitty lands, there are no interests on Chinese side. Whether Japanese fear China, Chinese dont give a dam shit.

South China Sea is a close to China sea as the name implies, China has the every right to claim the islands in the sea there, its none of Japanese or US business. You are dreaming naming to Vietnam sea, just are you people good at stealing things like the islands in the sea, you want to steal the whole sea eh ? It is called South China Sea for a reason becos it was and is dominated by China and rightfully belong to China in a sense. Dont be greedy you Viets try to take somethings dont belong to you.The Japanese ships can travel to philipines sea back to their land. Talk of Chinese invasion of South China Sea, purely nonsense, the sea is a public sea open to the world, its not the property of you Vietnamese or Japanese.

Dont reply to me in nonsense talk. You Viets and Japanese are of the same kind, white eyed wolves, that is what you are.

Last edited:
Did you even watch those videos of the 3-11 tsunami in Japan? (They're still available on YouTube I think...) You think a few gimmick devices can stop that kind of wave?

I think I remember watch a video of some stupid kid stand in the street with waters knee high, then 30 minutes later the first floor of the school nearby is engulfed in water.

Also, remember that 3-11 was just a small natural disaster. Imagine the kind of carnage when you set off multiple foci of undersea earthquakes all around Japan using nukes...

You clearly didn't understand my post. Go around the US coastline and and should be able to find / see giant mountains broken into rocks and put at the sea-bed erecting 40-50 meter under sea walls, and some go all the way above sea and are visible all across the globe. When the resulting giant wave of Trunami takes shape with unbelievable force, before it can hit the mainland, it hits these giant rock-based walls and collapses and loses 80% of it's energy as well as the height. From this post on towards the beachline, there is now just simple hurricane level flooding without the devastating force. There are no "gimmick devices" involved.

Japan in the leader of free democratic nations in East Asia and needs to build it it's military as a shining hope against fascist dictators of the region.
It's funny, 70 years ago Japan was the fascist dictator and China was the (somewhat) democratic nation. How funny history works.

Japan in the leader of free democratic nations in East Asia and needs to build it it's military as a shining hope against fascist dictators of the region.
It's funny, 70 years ago Japan was the fascist dictator and China was the (somewhat) democratic nation. How funny history works.
You are talking of pure nonsense BS, Japan is the jerk in East Asia, not leader.

so Japan has stopped all military investment and research and almost no budget yet their military tech is more than ours who have only been focused on military for past 70 years. How? ??

Back
Top Bottom