What's new

Japan plans to remilitarize at lightning speed

You are talking of pure nonsense BS, Japan is the jerk in East Asia, not leader.
sure thing shill. How does it feel to hypocritically enjoy the freedoms of Canada while shilling for a repressive dicatatorship?
And if Japan is not a leader then why do Chinese people LOVE Japanese products so much so that they even copy their company with even fake Japanese?

You clearly didn't understand my post. Go around the US coastline and and should be able to find / see giant mountains broken into rocks and put at the sea-bed erecting 40-50 meter under sea walls, and some go all the way above sea and are visible all across the globe. When the resulting giant wave of Trunami takes shape with unbelievable force, before it can hit the mainland, it hits these giant rock-based walls and collapses and loses 80% of it's energy as well as the height. From this post on towards the beachline, there is now just simple hurricane level flooding without the devastating force. There are no "gimmick devices" involved.
Did you even watch the clips of the 3_11 tsunami in Japan? Most of the damage was done by flooding, NOT some huge waves smashing into things.

It's the same why stampedes are so deadly, it's just a movement bodies in one direction. There are gimmick devices that can break up waves, but they cant stop the movement of water in one way.

Regular light tends to scatter in all directions. Thats what you get in regular flooding. BUT when you make light travel in one way and amplify it, you get a laser beam and it's a deadly weapon!

Earth quakes in the sea, earth quakes on land, a volcano that errupt and spews toxic ashes and launches projectiles and lightning everywhere, Japan will be doomed within 48 hours!

so Japan has stopped all military investment and research and almost no budget yet their military tech is more than ours who have only been focused on military for past 70 years. How? ??
Because in the last 70 years Japan focused on industrious pursuits that allowed them be a world leader in tech and culture.
We focused our last 70 years on religion which allowed us to be a world leader in mullahism terrorism and hypocrisy.
Both societies are reaping the rewards of their investments.

sure thing shill. How does it feel to hypocritically enjoy the freedoms of Canada while shilling for a repressive dicatatorship?
And if Japan is not a leader then why do Chinese people LOVE Japanese products so much so that they even copy their company with even fake Japanese?

Hey fool, I am enjoyng my right to express myself, only can you people like yourself have this freedom ? Who the hell is you to tell me stop speaking the truth, where is the freedom of speech in the west ?

Japanese also buys lots of Chinese products, more than Chinese buy Japanese products, why dont you ask them to stop then ? Talk of gibberish none sense.

Hey fool, I am enjoyng my right to express myself, only can you people like yourself have this freedom ? Who the hell is you to tell me stop speaking the truth, where is the freedom of speech in the west ?

Japanese also buys lots of Chinese products, more than Chinese buy Japanese products, why dont you ask them to stop then ? Talk of gibberish none sense.

When did I deny your right to express yourself? I just called you a hypocrite, which you are. You are free to showcase your low IQ and I am free to call you out on it.
I also never said Japan never bought Chinese goods, so again I don't know why you are so determined to look like an idiot, but you are.
So again, why do Chinese people love Japan so much that they even create fake Japanese looking companies?
Why exhibit such small d!ck energy?

so Japan has stopped all military investment and research and almost no budget yet their military tech is more than ours who have only been focused on military for past 70 years. How? ??
They actually didn't......

A lot of Japan military technology are dual use (As in Dual Civilian and Military Tech) and those research (such as FCS-3 tech) are guised under civilian R&D budget (IIRC they funded FCS-3 tech via civilian semiconductor funding). With the rest of the tech come from US transfer (such as AEGIS system or land based missile system).

Their defence spending is most likely twice what was reported.

They actually didn't......

A lot of Japan military technology are dual use (As in Dual Civilian and Military Tech) and those research (such as FCS-3 tech) are guised under civilian R&D budget (IIRC they funded FCS-3 tech via civilian semiconductor funding). With the rest of the tech come from US transfer (such as AEGIS system or land based missile system).

Their defence spending is most likely twice what was reported.
So basically they just want to do to take it to the light the things that previously was done from behind the curtain?

1. They do have research and development.

2. Uncle Sam provides them with technical assistance.

3. They have a highly developed civilian tech sector. Military advancement cannot happen on its own without a strong economy.

4. Japan has a lot less corruption than Pakistan, which means their military spending doesn't get into the pockets of generals/politicians.

When did I deny your right to express yourself? I just called you a hypocrite, which you are. You are free to showcase your low IQ and I am free to call you out on it.
I also never said Japan never bought Chinese goods, so again I don't know why you are so determined to look like an idiot, but you are.
So again, why do Chinese people love Japan so much that they even create fake Japanese looking companies?
Why exhibit such small d!ck energy?
you are a dumb a** indian hypocrite, want to curtail other peoples rights to express their opinions, what I am hypocrtical about ? fool, I just speak of the truth, you and Japanese are jerks, low IQ indian of only 84 want to talk to Chinese of IQ above 105. And, who said Chinese love Japan and Japanese, its only fools opinion.

@jhungary go to the hell and eat sh**, and rot there forever, you jerk always abuse your negative rating on my post.

Last edited:
So basically they just want to do to take it to the light the things that previously was done from behind the curtain?
Well, they weren't doing it the "CIA" way, which is charge $2500 for a kitchen sink and then use the $2400 (after paying the $100 for the actual sink) to the black budget where you can't account for.

What the Japanese was doing is basically inventing "Off the Shelve" technology for military use. Basically, putting it on dual use and using civilian budget to fund otherwise military research. It was originated to be both civilian research that to be used in military tech as well, it's like we in the West or China design dedicated military tech, Japan just does it with dual use.

Did you even watch the clips of the 3_11 tsunami in Japan? Most of the damage was done by flooding, NOT some huge waves smashing into things.

It's the same why stampedes are so deadly, it's just a movement bodies in one direction. There are gimmick devices that can break up waves, but they cant stop the movement of water in one way.

Regular light tends to scatter in all directions. Thats what you get in regular flooding. BUT when you make light travel in one way and amplify it, you get a laser beam and it's a deadly weapon!

Earth quakes in the sea, earth quakes on land, a volcano that errupt and spews toxic ashes and launches projectiles and lightning everywhere, Japan will be doomed within 48 hours!
:lol: Man, you are everywhere. The topic was Tsunami, not stampede, car pile ups on a highway, lightning strikes from the movies so deadly that it can wipe out the planet earth or aliens attacking from some planet after Mars!

Japan especially, and countries in EU / US / Canada and even in the Middle East, have taken very serious precautions to deal with future Tsunamis. In simple English, when you break the "super wavs" force by 80%, the Tsunami is over because the kinetic energy was destroyed miles before it hit the shorelines. Once the energy is removed from the water (or wasted by design), it loses it's ability to climb up to 30/50/ 70 meters. The water just become standard waves, may be a bit more forceful than you'd see in a CAT 2,3,4 Hurricanes. There goes the Tsunami! God's given humans a brain, that's why we are different from all other species. Using that brain, we learn and protect ourselves. Now the poor countries should take measures also to protect themselves because it's sheer broken mountainous rocks being put in the seabed. Not billion dollar hi-tech operation.

Lol..Japan is small fry, if war happened. China can settle Japan in a week.

More like Japan playing into Chinese hands by spending more on military when they shall double down effort on human resources and R&D. Japan is goners. Even they triple their military spending, they are not gonna match China in military.

One Japanese military gear equals the 4 times the amount in China but without any significant increase in advantage of quality.

Tell me, how can Japan outspend China in military? Unless Japan can increase by 12 times from current budget. :enjoy:
Right, that's the kind of confidence Putin had prior to invading Ukraine. Tends to forget to factor external forces like U.S. and other countries if China decides to go to war with Japan.

Nervous? Yes, you are...:enjoy:

The American cheerleading from the front.

What is Japan going to do? Conquer China?

Because in the last 70 years Japan focused on industrious pursuits that allowed them be a world leader in tech and culture.
We focused our last 70 years on religion which allowed us to be a world leader in mullahism terrorism and hypocrisy.
Both societies are reaping the rewards of their investments.

What you really did is join the American jihad in Afghanistan. Yes your military dictators joined the Afghan jihad sponsored by papa America and destabilized their own country in exchange. We all know how papa America ditched Pakistan. What did Pakistan get in return? Millions of Afghan refugees, Afghan heroin and Afghan gun culture. Of course you are going to reap what you sow.

Even today the Pakistani army dances on American tunes. If papa America orders to overthrow a civilian government consider it job done. The Pakistani army seems content with IMF loans approved by Washington. What a shoddy existence if you ask me.

Last edited:
China is the heart of east Asia, to say China is the enemy of Asia is preposterous. It’s was the literal engine that made the east rich for so long. In the same vein Islam was the glue that held the Middle East together, but now it’s fractured into multiple rival countries. The west has inserted itself into these regions disrupting the natural hierarchy of these regions creating chaos. Weakening these regions to feed its own growth. Only when the Islamic, the Chinese and the Orthodox world rise up will balance in Eurasia return again. But I guess there are people that love being cucks for Anglos they want to be their servants forever.
Right, Japan was also back at the time telling all Asians that Asia was for Asians only when they invaded most of the countries prior to WW2. Now we have something similar where China believes they are the Middle Kingdom and want to dominate Asia even half the Pacific Ocean. That's their mentality and something that needs to be stopped or change their minds before things get worse in the Asia-Pacific.

Back
Top Bottom