What's new

Japan plans to remilitarize at lightning speed

LOL!...now it's the Chinese using the save the world from the whites excuse. I should have guessed they copied that too from somewhere.
When did Chinese say they are going to save the world from the whites, its just your lies as you Americans are good at fabrications. Talking to you is pointless.

Aging old population, and i thought they didn’t have enemies anymore, like nobody wants to invade them etc
Why waste money on military then ???

Many analysts on the US side are arguing conversely, pointing out that it was China's undoing of the previous gains.

I look at it from people's perspective, as I no longer believe in the realist focus on the state/ government only.

If people did not want, Japan would not get closer and closer to the US, update its defense posture. If people support, it militarization will happen.

If Ukrainians did not want, they would not elect their current leadership with such political decisions. If people want, Ukraine will win.

If majority of people want, Europe will achieve energy independence from Russia, even at the

I do not subscribe to the notion that people are stupid or do not matter. They do, and they exact change.

So, perhaps, China and Russia have failed on the peoples' level so countries around them distancing themselves by bandwagoning, hedging or balancing.

Your argument is flawed. Because the people that you mention in your post actually not really united. And they are actually helpless in many way. Their opinion also come from eating the propaganda bullsh*t that feed into them by government entities, for the political interest of those factions.

If you think that Japan felt threatened by China, I can also argue that Japan militarized themselves because they lost in economy competition against China. So it is for their own interest to see China destroyed, for the sake of their economy comeback.

While Vietnam is already at odd with China since '70, when China attacked their country back then. But they become very quiet nowaday, that can become my argument that China's diplomatic effort to Vietnam work superbly.

Since the US was the one who ended the war with Japan we got our closure..you didn't get yours.
How can they do man the China now didn't even exist then? It was the Koumintang that should be noisy about revenge and all not the Chicoms. The Chicoms should thank the Japs instead because if not for them the Koumintang should still be ruling China up to now.

How can they do man the China now didn't even exist then? It was the Koumintang that should be noisy about revenge and all not the Chicoms. The Chicoms should thank the Japs instead because if not for them the Koumintang should still be ruling China up to now.
I m fine with KMT rule if they could do a good job, but they didn't.

This goes back to an example I said in another thread where China is like the kid in highschool who didn't have a car and was pushed into lockers by other kids.

Years later he gets some money and buys a sportscar and want to challenge all his old classmates to a race at their 20th High School reunion. Only to find out they all have SUV's, kids, and are not interested.

They don't want apologies. They want a rematch to show they aren't a loser. Unfortunately it is too late.

This goes back to an example I said in another thread where China is like the kid in highschool who didn't have a car and was pushed into lockers by other kids.

Years later he gets some money and buys a sportscar and want to challenge all his old classmates to a race at their 20th High School reunion. Only to find out they all have SUV's, kids, and are not interested.

They don't want apologies. They want a rematch to show they aren't a loser. Unfortunately it is too late.
It's US being paranoid

Last edited:
US also tries to smother China's space industry, We feel very lucky for what you did.

Yes, you are lucky the Russians gave you their Soyuz plans otherwise you'd be launching into space a decade later than you did. Why spend billions on R&D when you can leverage all the successes of somebody else.

Too bad the Russians didn't have you guys back in the 1960's to save them some money and a dead Soyuz 1 cosmonaut...that you didn't have to go through with your manned program.

Last edited:
Yes, you are lucky the Russians gave you their Soyuz plans otherwise you'd be launching into space a decade later than you did. Why spend billions on R&D when you can leverage all the successes of somebody else.

Too bad the Russians didn't have you guys back in the 1960's to save them some money.
This is the way that US was built altogether, free living in the tress with animals to industralization in only 2 centuries.

Then, you Americans should be thankful to Japanese attacking and bombing Pearl Harbour, it not for that, US would never entered the war and would later never became the superpower that is to dominate the world, thats your logic ?
So, no matter how you slice it, no matter how henious you Americans and Japanese did to China and Chinese were always right and good for the Chinese, is that what you are saying ?

Last edited:
This is the way that US was built altogether, free living in the tress with animals to industralization in only 2 centuries.

As if most of Britain/Europe wasn't living amongst the trees and the animals? They weren't all living in Versailles.

Last edited:
Its more like US not trying to go war with China. Why didnt US support Taiwan independent and openly recognized Taiwan as a country?

US may try to use Japan as a cheap stake to cause damage to China. They may encourage Japan to fight China but they wouldnt bother to stand up for Japan if real fight happens.
Taiwan is important as an chip fabrication centre to the US beyond that it enjoys support on geopolitical stage not direct support as in the case of Japan. But Taiwan is buying American weapons and US will likely continue to supply them in case of an war.
Also US has permanent military bases in Japan, you can't attack Japan without attacking the US.

Last edited:
Its more like US not trying to go war with China. Why didnt US support Taiwan independent and openly recognized Taiwan as a country?

US may try to use Japan as a cheap stake to cause damage to China. They may encourage Japan to fight China but they wouldn't bother to stand up for Japan if real fight happens.
Then don't play into American hands and go to war with Japan. Don't be stupid like the Russians fighting in Ukraine. Same for possible invasion of Taiwan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom