What's new

Jang/ Geo Magazine showing wrong Pakistani map

You don't know anything about me let alone my ancestors .

Here is what is going to happen in the future ..... :wave:

0_830a1_a8c4e1bb_L.jpg
Yep, surprised you pulled this old turkey. This map has been shown since 2005, so it's been nine years now. You better get a move on dear boy.....:lol:

You don't know anything about me let alone my ancestors .

Here is what is going to happen in the future ..... :wave:

0_830a1_a8c4e1bb_L.jpg

Seen that map so many times

Is that your fap time map or something lol

abe chor yaar ghalti se wrong google image daal de ho gi

people find conspiracy in everything

mustakes like thing happen its common

the common pakistanis certainly support only for kashmir cause, its the higher bureaucrats and politicians who mess things up

secondly, kashmir in pak side, is million times better than indian kashmir, has you ever asked yourself why have you made indian kashmir a living hell,

if some indian says that its because of kashmiris then it will kill me laughing it off
Now you are inciting me to prove u wrong. :D

Then post source to your claim that most of them religious tourists .

I don't have to prove anything to you. You can keep believing your indian army taught propaganda. I know that many people goes there to visit some Vaishno Devi Mandir which they consider very sacred. Alot of Kashmiris from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir live in Pakistan & everything about IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is open.

Why would not a country which is pathetic than Africa junior not try to annex Africa junior ??

RIP English.

None country in the world is pathetic than Africa Junior.

Kindly show me a country other than Africa Junior where Rape has become national sports, marrying girls with dogs/snakes is practiced, killing daughter for God ritual is repeated, various states wants independence, more poor than entire Africa & world combined & still military eats big chunk of budget, etc etc...and still ministers & president make people fool that they are SUPA PAWA.

FOR M0F0's OF JANG/GEO GROUP.

Pakistan Map.jpg

Seems like @$$h0l3s working in Jang/Geo group need to study in school again. Someone need to sue them.

Had it with Jung Group's one sided aman ki asha crap get more fighter jets and missiles and get the land back

We also need to get back the lost land on eastern front unfinished business

There is no point in one sided desire for Peace effors

Oh pleasee .... Nobody cares if your country remains in a single piece or gets split up into multiple .

I am counter trolling some wet dreams of your compatriot .

You obviously care as you posted to the above....But never-mind. The map he posted is nonsense as well.

Truth hurts, what?

This Resolution in the Indian Parliament was unanimously adopted and passed on February 22, 1994:

On behalf of the People of India,

Firmly declares that-

(a) The State of Jammu & Kashmir has been, is and shall be an integral part of India and any attempts to separate it from the rest of the country will be resisted by all necessary means;

(b) India has the will and capacity to firmly counter all designs against its unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;

and demands that -

(c) Pakistan must vacate the areas of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir, which they have occupied through aggression; and resolves that -

(d) all attempts to interfere in the internal affairs of India will be met resolutely."

Kashmir: Legal Documents

So what's wrong in that map?? :azn:
Thank you for telling us on behalf of India, unless you are calling Geo Indian...I am not sure how that matters :unsure:

1stly unless, India is admitting Jang group is Indian...they have no reason to comment on this thread...Why is every thread an opportunity to massage their ego?

Go to IDF and do that please!! @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zakii @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz please clear off the annoying comments by the Indians before this becomes a real troll infested area rather than just a confusion of why Jang is doing what it is discussion between people with brain cells called neurons ...

|That is the correct map in #1 :)
I am sorry to hear they teach you rubbish geography in your school...RIP geography

Pakistani members can we give a moment of silence to this bit: RIP to Indian geography ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom