What's new

Jang/ Geo Magazine showing wrong Pakistani map

Stop shi**ing around..its smelling now.
Oh ho, what's wrong... Why have you suddenly developed ant's in your pants? a while ago you were acting all hoity toity like an intellectual and now you resort to such crass language.

What ever is the matter?

BcwOo7TCMAICltd.jpg

consistently showing wrong map !

Indians should stop crying over Azad Kashmir...

Its gone guys.....Nehru gave it away!!!
We should only now try to protect what we have.

Fcuking m0r0nic @$$h0l3s. S3llout traitors.

Why didn't court took action?

Pakistan Map.jpg

This is the real map of Pakistan.

Any idea why pak passes resolution against bangladesh? Are BD gonna obey them?

Did Pakistan ask them to obey? Pakistan pass the resolution to show solidarity with the innocent Bangladeshi victims of awaami terrorists.

Truth hurts, what?

This Resolution in the Indian Parliament was unanimously adopted and passed on February 22, 1994:

On behalf of the People of India,

Firmly declares that-

(a) The State of Jammu & Kashmir has been, is and shall be an integral part of India and any attempts to separate it from the rest of the country will be resisted by all necessary means;

(b) India has the will and capacity to firmly counter all designs against its unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;

and demands that -

(c) Pakistan must vacate the areas of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir, which they have occupied through aggression; and resolves that -

(d) all attempts to interfere in the internal affairs of India will be met resolutely."

Kashmir: Legal Documents

So what's wrong in that map?? :azn:

Who cares what your insignificant parliament says. They can keep their resolution & sh00ve it where the sun don't wish to shine.

Did Pakistan ask them to obey? Pakistan pass the resolution to show solidarity with the innocent Bangladeshi victims of awaami terrorists..

You care to read why I raised this question to one of the member?

My response was to a post which said their is no point of resolution since it cant be enforced.

abe chor yaar ghalti se wrong google image daal de ho gi

people find conspiracy in everything

mustakes like thing happen its common

This answer from the poll really cracked me up! And I spilled coffee all over my keyboard!! Damn! :hitwall:

Question: Why is the Kashmir cause important for Pakistan?
Answer: Love for Kashmiris.

Love for Kashmiris? :lol: Oh yeah! Have the Pakistanis ever asked the Kashmiris what they think of them instead?? :azn:

the common pakistanis certainly support only for kashmir cause, its the higher bureaucrats and politicians who mess things up

secondly, kashmir in pak side, is million times better than indian kashmir, has you ever asked yourself why have you made indian kashmir a living hell,

if some indian says that its because of kashmiris then it will kill me laughing it off

secondly, kashmir in pak side, is million times better than indian kashmir, has you ever asked yourself why have you made indian kashmir a living hell.
Made Indian kashmir a living hell???? :omghaha:

Have you ever been there? Obviously not. So stop spewing rubbish by blindly following what your propaganda machine keeps belching out. The brainwashing you guys have received from primary school days about Kashmir is spectacular in its scope!

Are you aware that 10 million tourists visited the Kashmir Valley in 2012? This year it would be more. So, do Indians love spending their vacations in a living hell??? Wow! :omghaha::sarcastic:

A true Aman Ki Asha paper, the government of Jammu and Kashmir should give them a tourism add. :D

Made Indian kashmir a living hell???? :omghaha:

Have you ever been there? Obviously not. So stop spewing rubbish by blindly following what your propaganda machine keeps belching out. The brainwashing you guys have received from primary school days about Kashmir is spectacular in its scope!

Are you aware that 10 million tourists visited the Kashmir Valley in 2012? This year it would be more. So, do Indians love spending their vacations in a living hell??? Wow! :omghaha::sarcastic:

you mean tourists protected by indian army?

It is good to know that one newspaper in Pakistan has opened up to reality .

Kudos to them .... :enjoy:

secondly, kashmir in pak side, is million times better than indian kashmir, has you ever asked yourself why have you made indian kashmir a living hell,

if some indian says that its because of kashmiris then it will kill me laughing it off

Not because of kashmiris but the greed of pakistan to get it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom