What's new

Jang/ Geo Magazine showing wrong Pakistani map

geo ke armaan news paper main beh gaye

Ha ha I love it. Keep it going Jang/Geo magazine.
You will certainly receive 72 virgins in Heaven. :cheers:

or maybe agle janam mai , 33,00000 corore bhagwaano mai se ek ban jayen shayed :azn:

arre ...wat happened to the page...and by the way...tatz the ryt map u guys are showing :D

There is no mistake in there. The map represents the actual fact. Finally some news paper in Pakistan got it in them to print the truth.

- npm

What makes you think Pakistan cares about what resolution the Indian government passes? Pakistan doesn't recognize India's authority in Kashmir, so your argument is pointless to make. It's like saying that if China passed a resolution that all of India was an integral part of China, that the Indian government would have no choice but to obey them.

You know what resolution signifies?

Any idea why pak passes resolution against bangladesh? Are BD gonna obey them?

what do you expect from them they will sell there mother

I saw a tweet asking reporter umer chema of geo news to explain this

he replied explain what? followed by a smiley face

i dont remember all of the tweet but his reply was in a tone that he does not give a damn

Last edited:
Umer Cheema is a complete BASTARD, I know one should not swear, but everyone knows the kind of snake he is. Phir ye loag rotey hain jab chittar ka time ata hain.

Sir he (umer chemma reporter geo news) staged that drama that he was beaten by army

na 3 mayn na 13 mayn

why would army beat a low life 3rd class news reporter

it was a usual fashion of geo to gain sympathy from this act

if this is enough as a evidence than every third person can shave his head cut his "tind" with 3rd class rusted blade and come into press and say :

"fauj nay kutta hay"

Last edited:
Quite irresponsible... atleast they should have labelled it Disputed

Just because of kashmir you have turn yourself in a "failed state"...yes you are right...it is right for you and whatever number of pakistanies

"failed state"
Again says you, we still have a seat of power, a working legal system, an army and our leaders were elected...

it is right for you and whatever number of pakistanies
Oh ho, dukhtey rag pey hat laga dia kya mainey?

Back
Top Bottom