What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Your god had thousands of wives.
so dont bitcchhh around about multiple wives.

well so we don't demand multiple wives & 72 virgins in life and after life in 2013.

well first fall it's mythology , and i don't know which god had thousands of wives .

My dislike towards Pakistan and India are quite equal. I can't get over the genocide they have committed on Bangladesh. but that's a different issue. Now stop being a naughty girl, and stop spreading propaganda, missy:)

The problem with Bharatis is that they are in denial mode about existance of Bangladesh despite the fact that it was not part of Pakistan and the difference between Bharatis and Pakistanis is that we accept the existance of Bangladesh despite the fact that it was once part of Pakistan.

Another problem with Indians is that they for sake of another show off just like their TV soaps love to wear sickularism tag but inside they are same deep-rooted Hindus with dreams of seeing BD as a Hindutva briagde. As soon as someone in BD shows his/her Islamic identity they becomes enemy of Indians

well so we don't demand multiple wives & 72 virgins in life and after life in 2013.

well first fall it's mythology , and i don't know which god had thousands of wives .
@WebMaster i am pretty sure this user has multiple ids. I please urge the mods to look into this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

neither we do.

And as far as Indians are concerned you dont need multiple wives you just go on raping every day twice thrice a day to fulfill your wish since you cant afford the cost to marry

Krishna. 16,008 wives, although only 8 of them were real wives, the rest were women he rescued from some asura. However, the point is that most hindus know to differentiate between myths and legends and the wonderful Indian tradition of storymaking, and whether these were true facts or not is irrelevant to most people.

But when talking about muslims and their multiple wives, we are speaking of actual flesh and blood people living on earth today, and the laws applicable to them.

Some posters don't understand this distinction, and try to draw parallels with hindu mythology to justify their archaic customs.

neither we do.

And as far as Indians are concerned you dont need multiple wives you just go on raping every day twice thrice a day to fulfill your wish since you cant afford the cost to marry

Bismillah ab hui na sachi baat.

The problem with Bharatis is that they are in denial mode about existance of Bangladesh despite the fact that it was not part of Pakistan and the difference between Bharatis and Pakistanis is that we accept the existance of Bangladesh despite the fact that it was once part of Pakistan.

Another problem with Indians is that they for sake of another show off just like their TV soaps love to wear sickularism tag but inside they are same deep-rooted Hindus with dreams of seeing BD as a Hindutva briagde. As soon as someone in BD shows his/her Islamic identity they becomes enemy of Indians

LOL.. what a bad analyser you would become. in india not many even think about BD. besides we created BD to disprove jinnahs theory. when you say india wants BD to become hindu, you seem like the broken record of RSS who says mandir yahin banayenge. it just doesnt cut any ice.. yawn.. grow up please.

LOL.. what a bad analyser you would become. in india not many even think about BD. besides we created BD to disprove jinnahs theory. when you say india wants BD to become hindu, you seem like the broken record of RSS who says mandir yahin banayenge. it just doesnt cut any ice.. yawn.. grow up please.

thats why you bharthis flock in bd section ........eh?:undecided:

Krishna. 16,008 wives, although only 8 of them were real wives, the rest were women he rescued from some asura. However, the point is that most hindus know to differentiate between myths and legends and the wonderful Indian tradition of storymaking, and whether these were true facts or not is irrelevant to most people.

But when talking about muslims and their multiple wives, we are speaking of actual flesh and blood people living on earth today, and the laws applicable to them.

Some posters don't understand this distinction, and try to draw parallels with hindu mythology to justify their archaic customs.

its not mythical its philosophical. the wives depict the various qualities / bhavas and the asuras are the evil forces from which we need to protect these to be on the side of dharma.. but thats smoething people wont understand unless one reads philosophy ( i dont understand it either because i am not of that age yet)

Back
Top Bottom