What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

thats why you bharthis flock in bd section ........eh?:undecided:

We do it for the same reason that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis flock to the Indian section, and Indians flock to the Pakistani and Chinese sections. Because it is an international forum.

Krishna. 16,008 wives, although only 8 of them were real wives, the rest were women he rescued from some asura. However, the point is that most hindus know to differentiate between myths and legends and the wonderful Indian tradition of storymaking, and whether these were true facts or not is irrelevant to most people.

But when talking about muslims and their multiple wives, we are speaking of actual flesh and blood people living on earth today, and the laws applicable to them.

Some posters don't understand this distinction, and try to draw parallels with hindu mythology to justify their archaic customs.

8 is also a big count ;) and oh by the way if that was myth and entire temple ideology is based on myth as well then why to get so angry and start dragging Muslims and Islam into this incident in the first place?

its not mythical its philosophical. the wives depict the various qualities / bhavas and the asuras are the evil forces from which we need to protect these to be on the side of dharma.. but thats smoething people wont understand unless one reads philosophy ( i dont understand it either because i am not of that age yet)

That would make it allegorical, not philosophical. And allegories are also part of myth making, story telling, and other such wonderful literary traditions. There isn't anything "philosophical" about it. Allegory, is what it is.

http://bdnews24.com/politics/2013/03/01/islamic-foundation-has-joined-politics

BNP Acting Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir has criticised the Islamic Foundation for its decision to keep the north gate of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque closed on Fridays.

He said the foundation authorities have involved itself in politics by taking this decision.

Speaking at discussion Friday morning, Fakhrul said, “The Islamic Foundation has kept Baitul Mukarram National Mosque’s north gate closed. I want to ask them, why the mosque’s gate should remain closed, because you have joined politics?”

He said Bangladesh has been a ‘liberal Muslim state’. “Hurting religious sentiments of 90 percent people of the country won’t be tolerated.”

WARNING:

:lol:INFIDEL AWAMI LEAGUE HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT

thats why you bharthis flock in bd section ........eh?:undecided:

i like BD, because i have a friend from there and been there and plan to come in Sep. we indians tend to flock where ever a panga is happening. eg in indian roads if a scooter hits a car there will be 50 who will stand around and watch what happens next, some may even venture to hit one of the motorists if they feel like it) same reason they are here.

That would make it allegorical, not philosophical. And allegories are also part of myth making, story telling, and other such wonderful literary traditions. There isn't anything "philosophical" about it. Allegory, is what it is.

ok thanks english sir.

8 is also a big count ;) and oh by the way if that was myth and entire temple ideology is based on myth as well then why to get so angry and start dragging Muslims and Islam into this incident in the first place?

Of course, temples may be based on myths, so may be mosques and churches and any other place of worship. But they are still private property, or collective property that has meaning for those who believe and follow that tradition. Which is why it is an unlawful crime to go about burning them, and some people along with them for good measure.

i like BD, because i have a friend from there and been there and plan to come in Sep. we indians tend to flock where ever a panga is happening. eg in indian roads if a scooter hits a car there will be 50 who will stand around and watch what happens next, some may even venture to hit one of the motorists if they feel like it) same reason they are here.

ok thanks english sir.

I wasn't correcting merely a mistake in language - it was a mistake in concept. It was a conceptual mistake, not a grammatical one.

Finally a bharthi who admits to the national habit of poking one's nose where it does not belong. I like you, bharthi.

neither we do.

And as far as Indians are concerned you dont need multiple wives you just go on raping every day twice thrice a day to fulfill your wish since you cant afford the cost to marry

well you do , as far as my knowledge all Muslim countries and non_muslim india have constitutional right to muslims marry multiple wives and they marry .

many south asians inculding pak,india , bang Muslims sell their daughters to their arabi lords in middle east .

still they give stone death to people in countries like Afghanistan , Saudi has law men can beat women for sex and not obeying orders . and as well many Muslim countries constitutionally paased by educated muslims

ok thanks english sir.

Aye hay larki.

Boht pangay ho ray hain Dehli mein.

Perhaps you should flock over there first.

And after you're done over there I have a list for you of pangas in your country.

LOL.. what a bad analyser you would become. in india not many even think about BD. besides we created BD to disprove jinnahs theory. when you say india wants BD to become hindu, you seem like the broken record of RSS who says mandir yahin banayenge. it just doesnt cut any ice.. yawn.. grow up please.

1. We can see how many in India think about BD. every day your learned members abuse Bangladeshis by terming them illegal poor souls.

2. Your BSF kill them on border

3. Your politicians mint votes from them despite claims that they are illegals

4. You supported terrorism in 71 with also a dream of having pro-Hindu BD and today when Bangladeshis feel more for their Muslim and national identity you bharatis come up with abuses like *******/jamati etc etc.

anyone that abuse Islam and support Indians is true Bangladeshi in your opinion

They have successfully made it out into a hindu v/s muslim thing, as you can see on this very thread - Bangladeshis questioning hindus' patriotism, comments against India and so on.

Playing the religion card is an assured ploy for success. Now the talk is no longer about the jamaatis' horrible war crimes, but about Hinduism, islam, India and so on.

Come on now, don't be so modest, they did not do this all by themselves, give credit where credit is due

you have stooped so low with your rpe comment that i dont want to answer this.

@kobiraaz how is the situation in dhaka? did the mullahs blow up anything yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. We can see how many in India think about BD. every day your learned members abuse Bangladeshis by terming them illegal poor souls.

4. You supported terrorism in 71 with also a dream of having pro-Hindu BD and today when Bangladeshis feel more for their Muslim and national identity you bharatis come up with abuses like *******/jamati etc etc.

FINALLY.

FINALLY, the truth has been spoken.

I bow my head towards God.

on 4. BD was made only to disprove jinnah. thanks to IG for that (peace be unto her)
1,2,3 . i still say BD is very far from indian conciousness day to day. politicians remeber only during elections or when a problem comes up
anyone who is secular and happens to be from BD is a good bdeshi. jamatis , razakars are evil.

Back
Top Bottom